PDA

View Full Version : Mandy's new playmate

b_bman20021
03-01-2015, 01:03 PM
This is one of my fantasies and the first time I've written a story so any feedback is appretiated. So I hope you enjoy and can maybe relate.
Mandy and I have known each other since we were about six. We grew up all through elementary school all the way to present about 25 years. We actually had a whole group of about 10-15 of us that grew up together.
We dated on and off throughout school. When we were in high school we would play a game by hitting each other in the crotch. I would try to catch her off guard and come behind her and upward karate chop her between the legs. She would get so mad and say things like "your balls are going to be sorry you did that!" and then later on when I wasn't paying attention she'd whack me in the balls and laugh, then say "you've about three more coming until we're even." So from these experiences and a few others like one night when we were drunk she actually said that she "would love bust balls" I knew that she was into ballbusting.
Since then she has gotten married and so have I, but we are all still very close and her husband is one of my best friends and my wife one of hers. We always get together and drink and have a good time.
So one night while we were all drinking together, I went outside to go pee grab some more beers and she came out to help me carry them in. While we outside together I asked her if she remembered that crotch hitting game we used to play.
She said "Of course I remember that was so much fun. Do you maybe want to play it again?"
I said "I'd give it a go, but how about we make it a little more interesting?"
"Ok what did you have in mind?" she asked.
I said "How about if you get me with a clean shot, I'll let you kick me in the balls."
"Ok, it's your funeral, but it's a deal." She said.
Then she open the fridge to grab some beers on the bottom shelf and bent over. It was a perfect target for me and I got her right between the legs.
"OWW! Oh man your gonna be sorry. I wasn't going to go through with the kick, but now your done for!" She said.
I really wanted it to happen, but I wanted to act like I was trying to keep it from happening. So she tried to get me a few times throughout the night, but I would block it. So we were playing a drinking game with dice and one of the dice fell off the table I reached down to grab it and she punched me right in the balls. A clean shot. I sat up quickly and was blushing because all of our friends saw it, but they all laughed because it's our usual banter. I looked over at Mandy and she just gave me a look that said exactly what she was thinking.
I said "I need some more beer does anyone need anybody else need any?"
"I'll help you grab some more." Mandy said.
We went outside and I opened the fridge, grabbed some beers and said
"Here will you grab these."
"Not so fast. Aren't we forgetting something?" She asked.
"Ok how do you want me?" I asked
"How about you put your hands on that rail over there and I'll kick you from behind." She said.
So I went over to the railing she was talking about and did as I was told. It was kind of off to the side of the house and in the dark a little bit. When I got in place she said
"It's too dark, I want to be able to see my targets. Actually for that matter why don't you just pull your pants down?"
"I don't want to take my pants off, but I'll move into the light if you want." I said.
When I moved into the light and spread my legs Mandy saw that I had a huge erection. She said
"Do you have a hard on?"
All I could do was stutter "Uh uh."
"Oh my god. This excites you doesn't it? Now it all makes sense, I always wondered why you kept coming back for more punishment."
"No, no it's not like that it's, it's um..."
"It's what?" she asked. "Its that you’re a pervert."
"Look just don't tell anyone, Ok?" I asked.
"Your lucky I'm a nice person. Now spread your legs." She demanded.
"Mandy..." I pleaded.
"Spread them wide for me and I won't say anything." She said.
I spread my legs wide and she measured her distance and brought her foot up a couple of time to make sure she was positioned right. She smiled and said
"Here goes..."
She brought her leg back. WHAM. Her foot flew right into my left ball. I hunched over.
"Don't make a sound!" She said. "I can only keep this quite if you do the same. Don't be such a baby. I guess I got them?"
"Yeah, you could say that." I grunted. "You mainly just got the left one."
"Well, I better even it out and get the right one." She said. "Now get up and spread your legs again."
I didn't say anything and just did as I was told. Once again she measured up and WHACK another direct hit to the left ball. I fell to knee. Just then her husband, Andre, came out and said
"What the hell is going on! I thought you guys were getting some beers. Whoa what's wrong with Jim?" He asked.
I couldn't speak. Mandy quickly spoke for me
"I think Jim had a bit too much it sounds like he is about to puke."
"Yeah just getting a little bit out, I'll be alright." I managed to say.
"I'll just stay out here with him until he's good to go." Said Mandy.
"Um ok, well just let me know if you need anything then." Said Andre.
"Ok, he's good for now." Mandy Said.
"You fucking retard! You almost got us caught." She said. "Are they evened up now?"
"If two lefts make a right, then maybe." I said between breaths.
"Well your lucky Andre came out or else I would make sure the right one got what's coming to it, but I think we better go in now before they start to worry about you."
"Ok that's a good idea." I said.
We went back inside and everyone asked if I was ok and I said I was good, but should probably get home soon. Everybody was sad, but my wife, Carla, drove back home. When we got home I just curled up on the bed and she said
"Wow you never feel this bad from drinking. Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'll be fine. I Just need to sleep it off."
With that she dropped the issue and let me pass out for the night.
The next day I woke up and my ball was aching. My wife walked into the bedroom and saw me rubbing my balls and said
"Oh I see you playing with yourself over there, do you want some attention?"
My wife knows that I'm into ballbusting. She and I have been into ballbusting for about 5 years now, so when she asked if I wanted attention, I knew exactly what that meant. Though my ball hurt like hell I can never turn down a ball beating. So stupidly I said
"Yeah, I could use some attention."
I was sitting up on the side of the bed, so she came around to the side and got on her knees between my legs. She grabbed them up and trapped them above her hand and started with some light slapping. Every once in a while her slap would inadvertently hit the left one harder than the right and I would wince in pain. She then got one ball in each hand and squeezed.
"Oh God!" I said.
"Don't be such a pussy." She said and squeezed harder. Though both of my balls were hurting my right was fine, my left however was on fire. I could feel her fingers press in like a vice. I knew she wasn't going to let up until I came, so I had know options but to start jerking. Just as I was about to come she squeezed harder and made me let up on the jerking because I had to focus on breathing.
"You're a sissy this morning, what's wrong with you? You can usually take a lot more." She said
"I guess it's just last night." I said hoping she wouldn't probe to deep into that.
"Well you had better hurry up and cum or else I don't think your going to make it." She said with a laugh.
With that she squeezed harder still, so I really went at it and finally I came.
"Good boy." She said. "Hmm your left ball feels extra soft this morning."
"Yeah, it felt like you were squeezing it extra hard" I lied.
"Oh." She laughed "Sometimes I get carried away I guess. Well I have to get ready for work today, I'm supposed to meet with a client at 10:00, so I better get moving." Then gave me a peck on the cheek and slapped my balls again for good measure.
"Ow." I said. "Ok I hope everything goes good today. I love you."
"Love you too." She said and walked out the door.
Soon after Carla left the phone rang.
"Hello" I said.
"Hey there big ball." Said Mandy "What are doing today?"
"Carla just took off for work. I'm trying to recover from last night." I said.
"Yeah I was hoping to talk about that with you. I want to apologize. You want to go out for coffee or something?" She asked.
"I don't know I don't really feel like going out."
"Ok, what if I come over?"
"What's Andre doing?"
"He had to work this morning."
"Sure, come on over then."
About 30 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and Mandy was there with a big coat on.
"Come on in. Aren't you hot in that huge coat?" I asked.
"Yeah, actually I am. Do you mind if I hang it up on this chair?"
"Go for it." I said while turning away.
"About last night." She said.
"Oh don't worry about it. We were both drunk and..." I looked back at Mandy and she was just wearing a bra and panties with knee high leather boots. My jaw dropped.
"I know we were drunk, but I could tell that you were enjoying it."
"Mandy!" I stammered. "Wha... What about Andre and Carla?"
"I'm not going to say anything and I know your not either." She said slowly walking up to me.
"I already feel kind of bad about last night. How am I supposed to not say anything?"
She put her finger on my lips to hush me. Then she grazed my chest down to my pants and reached into them and grabbed my cock which was quickly stiffening. Her hand kept moving down until she had my balls resting gently in her hand.
"I can't afford for Andre to find out and you can't afford for Carla to find out, so if you want to keep these then you'll be a good boy and keep your mouth shut." She punctuated the word "shut" with a forceful squeeze.
I was speechless. I had always wanted this to happen, but now that it actually is, I'm terrified.
"So, where were we last night? Oh I remember your left nut kept running away."
With that she trapped my left nut to the bottom of my sac and fiercely brought her knee up to slam into it. I involuntarily inhaled deeply and my mouth opened but no words came out.
"Wait a minute it wasn't the left it the right." She giggled "Oh well."
"Mandy, I don't know if I can do this. I don't know if my balls can take anymore" I pleaded
"You might as well accept the fact that I'm in total control of your balls and if I say they can take more then they're going to take more. The sooner figure that out the quicker we can move along. Now take your clothes off for me."She Demanded.
I silently obey and got naked. I felt so vulnerable in front of her. She sat down on the couch, put her hand out and said
"Give me your balls."
I again obeyed and walked up to her though I was full of fear of what was happening.
"Your balls are not in my hand! Why not?"
Quickly I placed balls into her eager hand.
"Mmm these feel so good" she said rolling and squeezing my balls in her hand "last night when I realized that you enjoyed ballbusting I just couldn't believe that someone else had the same fetish as I did. Growing up I always felt like maybe there was something wrong with. Do you feel the same way?"
"Actually I do feel the same way, I’ve always suspected that you were into ballbusting, but too scared to approach you about it. Now that we’re married I figured it was way out of the question. Oddly enough though I do want to give you control of my balls."
"I have a feeling that we both just found a new and awesome hobby to do together." she said. "I’ve always wanted to squeeze a man’s balls in my hand." with that she focused on my naked balls in her fingers and squeezed. "I’ve never done this before, does it hurt more this way or this way? She then shifted her grip to just my right ball and pressed her thumbs in. I squealed in pain. "I guess that answers my question." she said with a laugh. "You know, your right ball missed out on all the fun so far, so I think it needs to catch up." She then increased the pressure and I sank to the floor. "Oh my god this is making me so wet! I think I should try some more kicks. Lets do it like I wanted last night, lean forward and place your hands on the back of the couch."
I slowly got to my feet and positioned myself as directed. She then walked behind and said
"Now this is what I’m talking about, I love the way your balls are just hanging there waiting for my foot to crash into them. I’m so glad I wore these boots aren’t you?
I looked back and said "Actually I’m kinda worried about..."
"That was a rhetorical question I don’t really care what you want." She interrupted. "Remember these balls are mine now. Now face forward."
She then swung her leg forward and her foot collided with my balls. I fell to floor again clutching my balls trying to comfort them to no avail.
"What are you doing? I’m not done yet. Get up and back into position." she growled
I tried to stand legs shaking. I finally got back into position.
"Good boy. How about we do a countdown?" she said know that she was toying with me.
Is it worse to just receive it or to know when its coming?
"5...4...3...2...1!"
Her foot swung forward again. Her toe impacted the right ball fiercely. As I completely collapsed again.
"Look, this is ridiculous, I don’t want to have to keep telling you to stand up, if you fall down again I promise you’ll be sorry. Now get up!"
I quivered with all my strength to stand half way up, but then fell again.
"I’m going to count to three and you better be standing by the time I get to three. 1...2... Oh good you got up. Now lets try the countdown again. 5...4...321!"
Her foot crushed my balls against myself once more. Again my legs fell short to even coming close to supporting the rest of me. I was a heap on the floor, my head was dizzy and stomach wretched with pain.
"I tried to be nice. I tried to give you a second chance. I tried to give a third chance, but now I’ve had it"
She reached down to grab my balls. My hands were feebly trying to stop her, but she easily slapped my hands away and grabbed what she wanted. Before I could plead for her to stop she began to crush my balls in the vice she called her hands. I couldn’t breath and as I tried to grab her arms my world was closing in on me.
I awoke on the floor barely able to move from the pain. I reached down and was relieved that I still had both of my balls. I looked at my balls and they were swollen to double their normal size and showing signs of imminent bruising. As I started gaining consciousness I began to worry trying to figure out where Mandy is. I eventually found a note. It read
"That was so much fun. I can’t wait to do it again. Hopefully you don’t take the coward’s way out and pass out next time. Remember our deal if you tell Carla or Andre your life as a man is done. I’m pretty sure I gave you enough to remember me by until the next time we do this."
Signed "Your new favorite playmate, Mandy"
I slowly got up and looked at the clock. Carla would be home any minute. I quickly put on some pj pants and a shirt and got in bed just as Carla pulled up. I could hear her coming in the door as I frantically tried to figure out what to say.
"Jim I’m home" she called out.
She came into the bedroom.
"Oh my god you look like shit. What happened?"
Quickly I said "I don’t think it was the alcohol that made me sick last night."
"What do mean what was it?"
"Do you remember when I went outside with Mandy last night?"
"Kind of when you went to get more beer and threw up?"
"Yeah, it was actually Mandy."
"What do you mean Mandy made you sick? Did she poison you or something?"
Then it clicked.
"...Yeah, she poisoned me."
"What!"
"I...I mean she gave me some bean dip that I think went bad."
"Oh, well maybe we should get you to the doctor."
"No... I’m starting to feel better than I did earlier today. Just let me sleep it off."
"Ok, but if you look this bad in the morning were going to the doctor."
"Ok, just let me sleep." I said then closed my eyes as I tried to fight my way through the pain to fall asleep.
To be continued...