PDA

View Full Version : Help finding a type of video

Silvan321
03-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Hello all, I have have enjoyed ballbusting pretty much since I experienced my first orgasm and have been lucky enough to have girlfriends, and now my wife, who have all enjoyed the experience along with me. As a stimuli I have enjoyed ballbusting in many of it wonderful forms. I will admit that my wife and I both enjoy the fantasy of penectomy and **********, but for obvious reasons we limit ourselves to the usual grabbing, squeezing, slapping, kicking etc. However one of our favorite things is ballbusting while actually engaging in sex. Neither of us are particularly interested in having an open relationship but one of her biggest fantasies is to bust me while I would be having sex with another woman. For this reason I would like to request help in finding videos of this scenario (female busting while male/female have sex, doesnt have to involve a relationship between any of the involved parties) or just ballbusting while having sex. Lets face it googling ballbusting+sex doesnt result in a very accurate pool of videos for this particular scenario. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Edit: I am not opposed to paysites or ********** type sites if anyone knows a particular store that makes these types of videos. Thanks again.

robdeelf1
03-08-2015, 08:04 AM
There is a website called 'pimpednutz'. they haven't released anything new in a few years but the stuff on there is good. If you put it into Google their full pay site comes up and their clips store too.

Enjoy!