PDA

View Full Version : [Story] Short, but Sweet (Extended)

TheMusicMan
03-08-2015, 09:52 PM
I've long been a lurker around here, enjoying all of the lovely content ya'll bring out for me to consume. I've decided I'd like to contribute a little bit of my own. Here is a retelling of one of my favorite stories from the old "Number2" collection, originally "Short, but Sweet".

Apologies for grammar and spelling errors - I typed this on my phone on a long trip. I'll come back and edit when I can.

-> Loud talking, laughing, and yelling rung out from my fellow students as I moved with the traffic flow towards the bus loop. My bag was thankfully weightless, all of my books solidly placed inside my locker as the spring break began. Study? Hah! I was done with that shit for the next 9 days!!

As I exited through the big double doors, I cut to the right, following the wall and getting myself out of the crush of students. I disliked crowds and having to keep from stepping on so many feet... as a big, lanky teen, I was lucky enough not to trip over my own two left feet, let alone avoid the other similarly handicapped teens I spent every day with.

Passing the courtyard, partially enclosed by tall bushes, I heard what sounded like a fight. I stopped and leaned around the nearest bush, curious but unwilling to get involved.

The courtyard was empty, the sun shining down and baking a pair of stone benches underneath the cafeteria windows. I could make out two figures against the gym wall, all the way across the maybe 60 foot wide courtyard. It was hard to tell who it was, but it seemed like the much shorter person had the taller, thin-looking person held against the wall.

As I stood there, I could hear a female voice berating what I figured out was a male, loudly protesting his apparent lack of funds for "the stuff", what I presume was some kind of drug he had failed yo adequately compensate her for. She slapped his chest hard for emphasis with one hand, her other remaining solidly against his lower midsection... was she pushing his hips against the wall? I stepped in closer, entering the courtyard. My curiosity and growing concern were shared with a rising interest in her aggressive actions towards him. I felt my face growing flush and my cock twitch as she held him and continued to yell at him. This was grtting to be kind of hot...

...until I got close enough to realize that her hand was, in fact, inSIDE of his pants, firmly planted in his crotch and, I presume, in full grip of one or both of his testicles by the mewling sounds coming from him as he weakly tried to protest her angry accusations.

She remained oblivious to me, focused in her anger and furiously considering her next moves on this welching creep. He was known around school as a stoner and a loser, and I frankly wasn't surprised he had failed to pay her. I was more surprised she had decided to sell to him, but perhaps she had mistakenly trusted the guy with too much. Here we were now... her grip on his testicle/testicles tightened as her forearm bulged and she gritted her teeth, ******* an unmanly high squeal from the loser as his manhood was crushed in her grip.

Standing only a fozen feet away now, I realized I could feel my testicles rub against every thread of fabric in my shorts, and that my cock stood rock hard at the scene laid out before me. As she crunched away at his gonads, I was getting painfully aroused. I was enjoying this!

She flipped her black hair back and her pert little breasts heaved with breath as she exerted herself, holding the mewling freshman fast against the wall. Gritting her teeth, she seemed to make her final decision. My cock jumped and dribbled a little, my shorts becoming slightly dark as a small syain began to spread at her words.

"If you don't pay me, I'm coming back for your other ball."

Through choked sobs, the loser finally got a word in edgewise.

"O-o-other b-ball?" He squeaked.

She smirked, her lip curling up in a delicious fashion that revealed her tasteful lip gloss, a neat lavender in shade, and adorable little upturned nose. My eyes roamed over her in that split second, devouring her tight waist, her ample yet delicate curves, slender legs, and muscular arms. I had no idea what this girl did normally, but the powerful way she had captured this boy had my sex drive humming at 110%. I involuntarily touched mysrlf, my cock dangerously close to breaking out of my shorts and spraying the whole courtyard with cum. At least, it felt that way. :p I was young, give me a break. I could jerk off 6 times a day and still cum buckets.

She finally took notice of me, glancing left and jumping momentarily, a flash of surprise quickly tempered by a determination to finish her mission no matter what. She noticed my hand on my dick, and cocked an eyebrow. I made no motion to stop her or flee, and she recognized my enthrallment at her actions. Her caution withdrawn, she ignored me, and smirked once more.

"Yes, the ball I haven't ripped off yet."

With that, her forearm visibly surged with muscular strain and he screamed in an unsettling, airy or whistle-like tone, lending some credence to the concept of a boy soprano. I stood, transfixed, as she grunted with effort in her grip on his crotch.

After several seconds of effort, I heard a previously unheard sound, much like how a chicken leg being ripped from a whole cooked chicken sounds.

*SQUICK*

His eerie scream stopped and his hands shook in what appeared to be a mini-seizure. A red patch had appeared on his jeans, staining one leg and beginning to slide downwards from his crotch, painting his jeans with a macabre spreading darkness. With a sudden motion, she yanked her hand downwards, causing his eyes to roll up and his body to slump against the wall, no longer conscious.

Against every fiber of my moral upbringing, I rushed forward to help her, supporting his lifeless body against the wall, my hand on his thin shoulders keeping him upright. She glanced at me, a fire in her eyes that melted my heart, and slid her hand from his jeans. Nestled in her hand, pink and still half enclosed in the remnants of his tattered scrotum, was the losers left testicle, crushed and oozing an orange foam from multiple fissures across it's spongey surface. She smiled at it and utter a short, barking laugh.

"So, you can rip these off... I didn't know if I could do it..." Her words trailed off. She looked up at me.

"Why? Why did you help me? What the fuck are you doing here? Why are you fucking hard right now?" She gestured at my turgid member, flicking the head of my cock through my shorts with a bloody index finger.

Dropping and letting his limp body sink to the floor, I faced her squarely. Standing nearly a foot taller than her, I had to look down at her, and yet I had never felt more vulnerable than now, as I stood not more than 8 inches from another boy's severed testicle and the girl who had ripped it off.

"I.. I think I love you."

Sheepishly and yet strangely confident, I smiled at her, stifling an incredibly badly timed chuckle.

"That wad the hottest thing I've ever seen. I nearly came when you ripped his nut off."

She stared at me for a second, weighing me and her options. Her expression softened and that coy smirk appeared again, trapping me further into my lust for her little body.

"You like that, huh? You want me to bust your balls, too?"

Smiling, I nodded. I had never felt more alive than at this very moment. Some part of me called out obscenities, desperately seeking to make societal sense of this situation, but I straight up wasn't listening. I had a hot little number in front of me with blood on her hands and my heart on her line.

"You got a car?"

I nodded affirmative.

She looked down and made sure I watched as she gripped the severed testicle in her hand and crushed it with all of her might. The fibrous membrane split open in half a dozen places and orange proto-sperm oozed out, spraying far enough to get on both of us as it was ****** out of it's former home. She tossed the broken meat to the ground and smushed it into the ground with her foot, then flashed her hand forward and seized my crotch.

I gasped and my stomach sank as I felt her dangerously strong fingers wrap around my balls, quickly and assuredly encircling my manhood in her crushing grip. With a squeeze for emphasis, she dragged me down to her height and spoke as she stared with the same fire in her eyes, now directed at me.

"If you don't get me out of here right now, I will rip off both of your balls and shove them down your throat." Her grip tightened and she yanked downward threateningly, causing me to yelp.

Painfully, I did my best to straighten up and dug out of my very soul a fire to match her own. Even as my gonads were gripped so tightly, I managed to take a deep breath and straighten myself as best I could, never breaking eye contact with her. I spoke, determinedly.

"Tell me your... name. And I'll help.. you."

That smirk that I had quickly fallen in love with appeared again. With a mighty squeeze she ****** me back down to her level, my expression one of pained anger as I fought to obey her and not lash out in my own self defense.

"I'm Anna. Let's go."

She released my manhood and I was able to breathe easy again. Straightening up, I beckoned in the direction of the parking lot. We stepped over the unfortunate welcher, his breathing ragged and pained even in his unconsciousness. Blood had begun to stain the sidewalk as it spread from his crotch, his pulped testicle bits sitting on his chest like a crushed bit of fruit.

We approached my car and I hurriedly tossed my bag in the trunk before oprning the door for her. Swooping around the other side, I nervously glanced left and right, cautious for any sign of pursuit. My cock jumped at the sensation of my balls once again feeling a foreign sensation - her hand creeping around my jewels and once again finding a firm grip.

"Let's go, love. I've got business to attend to." She smirked once more and my heart jumped into my throat. I smiled back, and she leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek. With a playful squeeze, she urged me to begin our journey. This was going to be interesting, to say the least... <--

To be continued? :)

pallone
03-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Awesome story, please go on !!!

kickthem
03-13-2015, 12:14 PM
Fantastic story! I love threat of a man being totally helpless with his balls in the killer grip of a strong woman. Another chapter, please!

jorge123
03-18-2015, 07:44 AM
great story

Do you want to write a ballbusting celebrity one?