PDA

View Full Version : Are you submissive or do you just love trample?

jumponme
01-22-2001, 04:29 PM
Interesting question I think. I just saw this topic on the German Trample Board.

For myself I can say that I always have had problems with the submissive view to our fetish. I donīt considder me as submissive in General, but at the same time I canīt say that Iīm not a submissive 100 % becaurse I like the fantasy about a women crossing my limits. But I donīt like her to be dominant, rather having fun by crossing my limits.

So the big question is: Am I submissive perv that like to be under a womens feet ?? or just an ordinaire perv. that like to be under womens feet ??

Would like to hear what you think of this topic

Regards
jump

doormat2
01-23-2001, 01:51 PM
I was going to post that i'm submissive, but after reading fusskuss i'm not to sure.I'm the same really i love to be trampled in anything & i like to have my balls & stomach kicked (but not TOO hard http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/smile.gif ).

So i'd have to agree i'm submissive but i want to say what goes & when http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/smile.gif

footmat2
01-23-2001, 03:38 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jumponme:
Interesting question I think. I just saw this topic on the German Trample Board.

For myself I can say that I always have had problems with the submissive view to our fetish. I donīt considder me as submissive in General, but at the same time I canīt say that Iīm not a submissive 100 % becaurse I like the fantasy about a women crossing my limits. But I donīt like her to be dominant, rather having fun by crossing my limits.

So the big question is: Am I submissive perv that like to be under a womens feet ?? or just an ordinaire perv. that like to be under womens feet ??

Would like to hear what you think of this topic

Regards
jump</font>

What I believe is that a truely submissive would go for everything and take whatever dash out from a female. And a truely submissive could also be a footfetish, but perhaps not so much into trampling.

I myself is only into tramling and footworship, but I know I could do other things too. Like the one I did for an S/m theater play, were I was dress as a maid with high heel shoes and I must have looked ridicolous in it. I get spanked on my butt in front of the audience (naked). The dominate woman treated me as a silly, stupid man. I didn`t get hurt of that and didnīt turned on too. It was a play. But it was just fun and I did it for others to enjoy, they had a good laugh and after the show I got one of these good oīl female stomping feet. And too, to give means many times to get something back.

So it difficult to say, many times it bepends on your mood. Sometimes I just want to crawle down into a warm female shoe and stay there and never come back, irrespective of how many people standing outside telling me to get out of the shoe. "We warn you, mr footmat2, Mrs. Jones is going out for a nice walk and it gonna take long, so it`s better if you be a nice boy and come out here. Mr.footmat2, can you here me".
I also had a moment when a female friend to me, once standing and trample around on me, and suddenly I didn`t know what happen to me; because I in a certain moment didn`t felt for it and it began to become uncomfortable and hurt a little. And the lady didn`t weight that much, only 60 kg.
Why? Does anyone felt the same?

Okey The footmat2.

flatwayne
01-23-2001, 04:23 PM
Hi Jump

I can't really say that I am dominant nor submissive. I simply enjoy the weight of the woman (my wife) standing and trampling on my chest. I may occasionally fantasize about a dominant lady treating me like a doormat and trampling me without mercy, in reality I prefer the more gentle approach.

Before we were married, myself and my wife used to play a sort of trampling game where she would wrestle me to the ground and stand on me whilst being verbally abusive. The problem was that she is not naturally dominant and struggled to inject any real passion into what she was doing. Plus, of course, she was afraid to hurt me, which a true dominant would perhaps expect to do.

When I am lying there under her feet (she might be making a telephone call for example), my mind can wander and I can look up and down her body and relax and enjoy the dominant aspect. I am nothing more that a piece of carpet to her at that moment and she is oblivious to me under her. I suppose then that I am submissive but not in any slave/mistress sort of way. Just enjoying myself!

regards

footmat2
01-25-2001, 03:15 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by flatwayne:
Hi Jump

I can't really say that I am dominant nor submissive. I simply enjoy the weight of the woman (my wife) standing and trampling on my chest. I may occasionally fantasize about a dominant lady treating me like a doormat and trampling me without mercy, in reality I prefer the more gentle approach.

Before we were married, myself and my wife used to play a sort of trampling game where she would wrestle me to the ground and stand on me whilst being verbally abusive. The problem was that she is not naturally dominant and struggled to inject any real passion into what she was doing. Plus, of course, she was afraid to hurt me, which a true dominant would perhaps expect to do.

When I am lying there under her feet (she might be making a telephone call for example), my mind can wander and I can look up and down her body and relax and enjoy the dominant aspect. I am nothing more that a piece of carpet to her at that moment and she is oblivious to me under her. I suppose then that I am submissive but not in any slave/mistress sort of way. Just enjoying myself!

regards</font>

Lucky you! Yes, a wonderful and a understanding wife. Could it be better?

Two years ago, I had a girlfriend who was natural dominant, but it was in the begining difficult for her to abuse men.(how to beat a man, and things) When she met me, she had a bit of experience from S/m activity in clubs and would loved to trample someone beneath her. But there was no one help to help her with it, so she met me; the one who loves women to trample/stand/walk/jump and dance, she became hot. (I couldn`t believe it at first, here I met a woman who thought she was to heavy to do such beatiful thing. She is heavy, she weighted about 85 kg, but I never told her she was heavy.
So, at a fetish party she put me inside a bar, so she can have someone to walk and stand on while she served drinks to the costumers (I beleive I told you this before), and she did! Stood, steped and walked on me for 2,5 hours
She was suprised, and told me that she never thought that someone could take her weight so long as I did. (not the hole time, off and on, you know)

This could be of importance. I heard once from those sexual psychologist, that trampling is a false maschochism? Now what is this? To be submissive, is that maschochism? What is the difference? When can we tell that a person is maschochist or submissive?
I beleive is hard to say. I think I can be submissive on certain times or in just of a period. I can fantasize about to be used as a carpet for one or more women for weeks, with out breaks. In normal life and reality, I`m just a normal guy who loves to be under feet of women and do the things I have to do, to survive.

Footmat2.

orvi_jo
06-17-2009, 08:00 PM
I love to been or see sexy girls in miniskirt, stilettos or boots trampling guys

Gurba
06-24-2009, 08:57 PM
Don't like psycho dom, only physical, and looove trample!