PDA

View Full Version : Question/Request: beauty contests with bb?

bj1980bj
03-31-2015, 10:52 PM
Just curious if anyone has seen videos of "beauty contests" ... or anything where there is a catwalk/runway ... but where the ladies also do ballbusting? you know ... miss america, or victori secret, or swimsuits/eveninggown/talent , or bikini on the beach, etc.

Rebecca
04-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Just curious if anyone has seen videos of "beauty contests" ... or anything where there is a catwalk/runway ... but where the ladies also do ballbusting? you know ... miss america, or victori secret, or swimsuits/eveninggown/talent , or bikini on the beach, etc.

LOL! Seems highly unlikely!

But I do think it is a great idea! I would love to be part of such a contest, though I wouldn't care if I won the beauty contest part (which I'm sure I wouldn't).

Rebecca

Selftailer
04-02-2015, 06:47 AM
I would love to be part of such a contest, though I wouldn't care if I won the beauty contest part (which I'm sure I wouldn't).
Rebecca

Do not be so sure You couldn't. "beauty" is quite a wide concept in which so many unespected "sides" have an important, fondamental rule. Cross fingers!

dont
04-02-2015, 09:02 AM
LOL! Seems highly unlikely!

But I do think it is a great idea! I would love to be part of such a contest, though I wouldn't care if I won the beauty contest part (which I'm sure I wouldn't).

Rebecca

It sounds like if this was a real competition, your beauty might be judged in a different way than sterotypical contests.

jorge123
04-02-2015, 11:15 AM
I do not think that something like that we could found on the internet. I remeber there was in youtube a video where a lady kick a stripper in a runway or catwalk. The name of the movie was 5 wives or something like that.

I think someone could write a ballbusting story about that subject.