PDA

View Full Version : Do other types of fetishists pretend to be women online or just BB fetishists?

eric B
04-30-2015, 08:43 AM
Since I have been into BB I have come across so many men that have had such a desperate need for a dominant ballbusting woman in their life that they have had to go online and create a fictional one.

These fictional characters are generally so obvious thanks to how obsessive and cliched they are.

I was just wondering if anyone has come across this sort of thing before in other fetishes...because it seems to happen A LOT in ballbusting.

wannabebuster
04-30-2015, 11:56 AM
I agree. I don't think there has ever actually been a real woman on this site who at least contributes to it. We all dream for the one girl who wants to smash our junk but it just unfortunately seems unrealistic.

afinita
04-30-2015, 12:23 PM
There are a punch of people who pretend to be women online for fetishes I'm sure, but also just... anything.

As an MMO gamer I've come across people playing female characters that pretend to be women because they want men to hit on them or get free stuff. Some of them are pretty creepy with it and pretty transparent if you're not TRYING to find a woman online.

Strange_Fool_215
04-30-2015, 08:12 PM
One wonders how often women pretend to be men...

JoeS
05-01-2015, 04:57 AM
There are definitely men pretending to be women online on BB websites. That's so very obvious. It comes through in their typing and thoughts and ideas. Some of them you just wouldn't find a woman anywhere to say the things they say. It's unknown how many are real and how many are pretending to be women. Who knows? But I personally think women who search for and find and join and contribute to sites like this are really rare. But there probably are some. It's good to have those who are real. It's always nice to have their real thoughts and opinions.

nozeppo
05-02-2015, 05:15 AM
I agree. I don't think there has ever actually been a real woman on this site who at least contributes to it. We all dream for the one girl who wants to smash our junk but it just unfortunately seems unrealistic.

A few years ago there was definitely a real woman on here who definitely was into BB and contributed for a while. I saw her on a webcam smashing her boyfriend's nuts. She's gone for now though, which sucks. But I bet she'll be back one day.

nozeppo
05-02-2015, 05:20 AM
.... Also there was another woman on another site who I thought couldn't possibly be real, since she was WAY into punching guys in the balls and said she even lives near me. Turns out she's who she says she is, and we even met up a few times.

So it can happen (amazingly), but yeah, there are TONS of impersonators.

JoeS
05-03-2015, 03:31 AM
There are probably some. But the real thoughts and ideas of women are to be encouraged. Because obviously many don't feel completely comfortable on these websites. So you don't want to chase them away.

Leatherface
05-04-2015, 12:18 AM
Is there anybody left from the old days on the internet and the ballbusting forums? There used to be a "Victoria/Vickie Benson" on ntcweb back in the 90s, who most assuredly was a guy and who I suspect has been several of the "females" on this site.

Selftailer
05-04-2015, 05:21 AM
There is nothing surprising in this fact. Both BB and C@stration are 99,99 % male fetishes.
We all have to face this reality. Of corse there are precious exceptions. Silvia for instance.