PDA

View Full Version : Possible to break a man's dick during sex?

bustedballboy
05-10-2015, 05:44 AM
Hello

I have a female friend online who is completely fascinated by the thought that it's possible to break a man's dick during sex. So much so that she's started exercises and training to develop serious strength in her PC muscles, with the idea that during sex she can clamp down so hard as to stop her bf's dick from entering her, instead bending it under her weight as she bounces down. Do you think this is even possible???! I know it sounds bad but I can't help admit I'm fascinated. I should add that she is a fitness trainer so has the physique and attitude to stick with her training.

Crazy??

TheOdyssey
05-10-2015, 07:56 AM
It's not just possible. It's the leading cause for penis injuries. There was a survey about the most dangerous sexual positions for risk of penis injuries. The woman on top I believe came in first. After all, the cock isn't designed to move like a noodle when hard. Rough sex or even the proper amount of pressure can tear it from the base or rupture the corpus tissues. (I.E. the part that gets hard!) Bigger cocks tend to be at more risk. So tell her to chose her victim carefully!

bustedballboy
05-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Thanks, I've been reading up and yes you seem to be right!

She did ask me I'd let her break my cock this way. Although a little part of me finds the thought exciting I think on balance, and with my sensible hat on, I'd have to politely decline!

Castratrix's pet
05-10-2015, 11:40 AM
Yes, absolutely! Like TheOdyssey said, it's the leading cause of penis injuries. I understand the most dangerous sexual position for a man is cowgirl. Even when the woman is small, when she thrusts down she is bringing her weight down on his penis with some force. So she can injure even "buckle" or "break" her man's penis. Especially if the man is moderate to small statured there have been cases where even a small woman has broken her man's pubic bone.

sofxx
05-10-2015, 12:12 PM
I do not know if a man can hurt his penis:confused:. But it is so common that the bulls can broke its penis because it has bones.

Last week...after a running marathon a friend of mine tell me that a bull broke its penis when it tried to fuck the cow. :Baahaha: The cow move at the same time breaking the poor penis.

I think the men penis has not bones so it is impossible to break:soomad.

Perhaps have a great injury could be possible.:D

venkman
05-11-2015, 12:30 AM
Totally possible. http://i.imgur.com/mkcil.gif

JoeS
05-12-2015, 01:14 AM
Yes it is possible. The woman on top is the most dangerous position. You have to be careful with that.

Youthmane
05-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Totally possible. http://i.imgur.com/mkcil.gif

looks like she liked it. kinky. anyone got anymore GIF or links like that ?