PDA

View Full Version : Old Eunuch Archive Stories

blancanvas
05-14-2015, 10:57 AM
Audience Participation
by Jim Fox

What a great advertisement. The local “xxx art house” cinema always showed good stuff, but never had a large audience. I called and got the details. “Each customer is guaranteed a nice BJ” she told me in a breathy voice, “and one very lucky customer gets to be the star of the show, with the most intense sexual experience of his life shown on the screen and integrated into the movie plot line.” Additionally, the grand winner gets a free pass to the theater for a year and a weekly “date” with the “mistress of the show”. The only restriction was touching. “No customer hands allowed, so when the girl arrives, your hands will be clasped to the arm rests to immobilize them” she said so sweetly. I pulled out my charge card so fast that I almost ripped my pocket.

The next Saturday night I got there early and took my seat. Seating was assigned, and by show time there was a guy in every third seat, spaced out for a little privacy I suppose. As the movie began, the lights dimmed. In the movie, a sexy stripper was running a state lottery. As the screen actress was turning a big drum of balls with numbers, a small spotlight illuminated a very cute blonde lady wearing filmy lingerie in front who was turning a drum with movie ticket stubs. As the winning numbers appeared on screen, the lady in front pulled out a ticket stub and smiled.

The movie plot continued, something about the winner being a guy who got cross ways with his wife and began getting sex from gorgeous women whiled burning through his winnings. In the dim light, I became aware of a slightly built red head heading down my row. She stopped in front of the guy next to me (3 seats down) and slipped a stout Velcro strip around each of his wrists, tying him down to the arm rests and effectively immobilizing his hands. She removed her top & panties, then unzipped his pants and pulled out his member, beginning an earnest blow job. After a few minutes he groaned loudly and I saw a trickle of white escape her lips. She licked her chops, zipped him up, gathered her clothes and made her way out to the girl’s room to freshen up.

Just about then a nicely stacked brunette entered my row from the other direction and stopped in front of me. “Ready?” she whispered. I gulped as the straps were wrapped around my arms, and her lips were wrapped around my dick. She occasionally stopped to give me a nice & close view of her ample breasts, then went back to work down below. I did not last long before blasting her throat, and she swallowed it all expertly. It was hard to pay attention to the movie plot with all this going on, and I could hear frequent groans across the theater as other audience members got their money’s worth.

On screen the lottery winner’s wife was getting really pissed at his wandering ways, and was plotting revenge. About then I saw the cute blonde lady from the front (who had earlier drawn a ticket) begin to work her way along the row in front of me. She had long legs and a figure that just wouldn’t quit. Anyway she gets to the guy in front of me and about then the little spotlight highlighted her and the guy, and I realized that the movie had transitioned to live video of them now. “Congratulations winner” she said as the straps were wrapped around his arms and wrists, then his legs too. That seemed odd to me since I had only had my wrists wrapped. She then did a slow striptease and buried his face in her large breasts, rubbing back and forth. The guy was hard as a rock as she freed his pole from its tent, and he had a look of pure ecstasy as she slid her tits around his hard dick, giving him a nice boob job.

“You’ve been a naughty boy, winning the lottery and paying for sex” she said sternly. “Now you’ll have to pay”. Gee, that fit the original movie plot perfectly. The guy looked excited until she opened her purse and pulled out a few things. “You will get the blow job you paid for” she continued, “and more. Your punishment is that you will lose your balls to me just as you cum. I suggest you make it last… if you can” she snickered. The guy looked panicked as she picked up an elastrator and slipped on a fat green band. Soon his balls were slipped through the band and she ratcheted down the band over his scrotum and applied the metal crimp. She stood up and stretched, holding a scalpel over her head for all to see, and ******* her breasts to protrude to their maximum advantage. “Just one thing left to do” she said, and she knelt down to start his blow job. I am sure he tried to hold back, but after a few minutes she slipped a little pill into her mouth and seemed to bite down. The pill was apparently quite a stimulant, for with that he roared out his thundering orgasm and the tell-tale streak of white oozed from the corners of her mouth. Without releasing his dick from her mouth, the sexy blonde drew the knife under his balls. While pulling his balls clear of his dick, she sliced them off cleanly, leaving the band attached to what little remained of his bag, tightly stopping any blood flow.

“You still get the annual pass for this theater” she said, and she pulled out a golden ticket from her purse and handed it to the shocked looking guy. “This ticket also gets you a weekly date with me” she said. Just then I noticed that the movie had transitioned back to the main characters, and the wife was telling her husband “good, I’ve always wanted my own eunuch”. The blonde lady was telling the guy in front of me exactly the same thing in unison with the screen character, so I heard that line in stereo! She slid his balls up into her pussy, then sealed them in with the scrotum she had robbed him of, and slipped on her panties and the lingerie bra. “See you next week I hope” she said to the whole audience as the spotlight again put her on the silver screen.

There must have been a hundred guys in the theater, so perhaps a 1% chance of winning the lottery was not too bad. I bought my next movie ticket on the way out. Apparently women were invited too, and there is a lottery for them too – to decide who gets to be “the star”. I wonder if any wife will ever win at the same time her husband does – bet it could be arranged. Anyway, I can hardly wait for next week, and I pray I do not see Sharon (my wife) there!

Jim Fox
jimfoxeu@hotmail.com