PDA

View Full Version : First Time Story

rickyotk
07-13-2015, 08:41 PM
First time posting here so be nice:soomad

Here's a story I came up with in school and I've been polishing ever since. Let me know if too long or...

=============================

Jessie was sick of her friends bitching about not having any money to shop on Forever 21 or pay for their data plan on their iPhones.

"You all are pathetic," she snorted. She had wavy blond hair and an elvin face with pouty lips, but her icy blue eyes made it clear that she was no one to mess with. "If you want money... it's right there for the taking."

The other girls followed her pointed gaze out at the playground where boys were playing pickup basketball.

"I don't get it," Courtney's brunette hair was short and her intelligence was even shorter. The blond twins Kimi and Tammy also looked clueless.

"Watch and learn, girls," Jessie stood up when the recess bell rang and she walked to the double rails that led down the cement stairs to the playground. She mounted them like a gymnast and sat astride the ten inch gap between the bars with her knees hooked over the rails and her legs spread wide and acting as if she was sitting casually in a beach chair. Her short skirt was hiked up her thighs and barely covered her front so that a little pink peeked out from between her legs. She was far more developed up top than the other girls and she made that clear as she rested her hands behind her on the rails and arched her back.

The boys coming up the steps from a sweaty workout of shooting hoops had one of three responses to the young goddess above them. Most were so embarrassed that they kept their eyes glued to the ground. Useless wimps, Jessie said to herself.

Some of the studs gave lewd stares and made crass comments as they passed. Jessie noted who they were. She'd get to them in good time. But that's not what she was looking for now.

And then there were the boys that were stunned and stopped in their tracks like frozen statues when they realized what was before them. She carefully assessed them as they stood agog just a few steps down from her... too ugly, too creepy, too weak, a waste of time.

"Keep moving, moron!" She'd clear them off the path so she could see what was still coming her way.

And there was Peter. Perfect. His mouth literally dropped open and he had to grab the handrail to steady himself. Jessie drilled her sexiest stare right into his eyes and he was hypnotized. The rest of the boys passed by the frozen freshman and sniggered, but Peter was completely oblivious.

This is going to be a piece of cake, Jessie thought. "Hi Peter," she said coyly as she dismounted the handrail and came down the few steps that separated them.

"Huh... huh... huh..." Peter was unable to break away from her stare.

"Wanna play a game?" She was now just a foot away from him.

"Yuh... yuh... yuh..."

"Follow me," Jessie took his hand and started up the last of the steps.

He followed her alright. He walked in a trance-like state behind her and she could have walked him off a cliff. But she had much better plans. As they entered the main building and hundreds of kids scurried back and forth through the hallways like angry ants, Jessie led Peter to the south end of the building, where there were few classrooms being used and the hall turned 90 degrees into a dead-end of lockers that were never used. She had indicated with her hands that Courtney and the twins should stand guard around the corner, but they had little to worry about. They could hear the loud crowd echoing through the corridors, but no one really needed to go to the south end.

"So," Jessie said gently swinging Peter around so his back was to the lockers and they were face to face. Her lips stopped inches away from his. "What game would you like to play?"

Peter swallowed hard. Jessie's eyes flicked downward and could see that his shorts were also demonstrating some hardness. Peter's totem-pole was trying to break out of the tent. "Anything you want," Peter squeaked.

"Yes," Jessie's hiss was hypnotic. "That's the game I like to play the most. What would you do, Peter," she took a step back and gripped the hem of her tight blouse, "if I promised to pull this up?"

"Ahhhhhhhh," Peter sounded like he was just about to cum in his shorts. "I.... I... I'd do anything you want."

"You keep saying that," Jessie said teasingly. She pulled up her blouse just a fraction to expose tanned skin and dimpled navel with a silver piercing. "Let's see if it's true. My shirt goes up. Your shorts go down. Okay?"

Peter nervously looked over her shoulder at the cacophonous sound of kids surrounding them.

"Oh don't worry about that," Jessie pulled up a little more. "My girls are making sure we'll have some privacy. What do you say? You get to see my bra and I get to see your briefs. Or are they boxers?"

Peter's face turned beet red. "Briefs."

"Let's do it."

Peter fumbled at his belt and got it unbuckled. Jessie's flower patterned shirt rose. He popped open the snap and unzipped. He didn't even have to pull down his shorts. He just let go and they dropped to his ankles. She gave a final tug up and two pink silk mounds popped out and pointed right at Peter. She thought he was going to faint.

"And..." she said softly, "what will you do if I flip this up?" She strummed the bottom of the bra with her crimson thumbnail.

"Ohhhhhh," was all he could manage.

"You'll flip down your front?"

Peter nodded dumbly.

Jessie almost shrugged out of the bra and the perky breasts bounced out, tipped with hard pink nipples that looked like bubblegum. Peter's face went slack.

"Peter," Jessie said to break him out of his stupor staring at her delicious melons. "Your turn, Peter."

"Oh yeah," he shook his head and smiled sheepishly. "I, uh, I got a woody you know."

"Believe me," Jessie smiled back. "I know. Let me see it."

He pulled down the front of his tight-whiteys and a rock-hard hotdog capped with a pink top poked out.

"And the nuts," Jessie reminded him.

The underwear was lowered and the lad's loquats were nestled tightly together. He tucked the elastic band under the ballsack and they bulged out a bit.

"And what would you do if I let you touch these?" She was taller than Peter and her golden globes were almost lip level.

She saw Peter's Lincoln Log leap up hard at that suggestion. He took a deep breath. "That would be awesome. You could touch me anywhere you want down there."

"Oh, no no no Peter," Jessie clucked her tongue. "That's more of a makkee-you-feel-good thing. I want more of a makkee-ME-feel-good thing."

"Uhm, okay." Peter looked confused and frustrated. He clearly wanted to get his hands on those honkers. "What'ya got in mind?"

"You still up for anything?"
"
Yeahhhhhhhh," Peter said almost moaning.

"I'm get to touch you down there..." her knee rose and gently applied pressure to his protruding package. "But I get to do it with my knee." She massaged his almond mounds with her knee and he moaned. She lowered her knee and he almost looked disappointed. "You get a good feel of these," she jiggled a little and watched his eyes swing back and forth, "and I get to give you a good nutshot."

"Yeah!" he started to lift his hands and froze. "Uhm.... what?"

"I like guys who can take it like a man. You chicken-shit?"

"Uhm, no. I just.... it's really going to hurt."

"Oh don't worry. It's not like I'm going to crush them. I just want to give them a few good taps. How about I start soft and build up and you tell me when you can't take it any more."

"Uhhhhhh," Peter's mind was reeling, but the vibrant tits right in front of him took control of the thinking process. "Deal."

"Okay. Get a grip!"

She arched her back and his eyes widened like saucers. Both hands clamped on the cleavage squeezed hard. Jessie gasped a little, and he squeezed harder and got a little mean look in his eyes, like he was going to get his chance to make her wince a little before he was turning his family jewels over to her enjoyment. He flicked both nipples with his thumbs. She took the pain with a tight-lipped grimace, and stared him down. He finally released her and she recovered with a gasp.

"My turn," she said coldly and grabbed his wrists. She raised them above his head and pinned them against the lockers. She kicked off her right shoe and raised her foot so she could slip her toes between his balls and his underwear. The foot went down to his ankles and so did the fruit-of-the-looms. Her knee was up and massaging his meatballs again, causing a low moan.

"Ohhhhhh," his voice was wavering, "you're going to take it easy, right?"

"Spread your legs," she commanded.

"I can't go any more," Peter's complained.

Jessie clamped her foot down on the shorts and briefs between Peter's ankles. "Pull out your feet and spread your legs."

When he hesitated, she leaned forward and rubbed her tits against his t-shirt. He immediately worked his right foot out from the clothing on the floor and then did the same with his left foot.

"Good boy," she kicked back with her foot and Peter's lower garments went sliding far down the linoleum floor.

"Hey!" Peter twisted, but Jessie had height and weight on him and kept his wrists pinned hard against the lockers.

"You better be able to take this without dropping to the ground and screaming like a little pussy," Jessie warned, "or I'm out of here with your pants and your underoos and the entire school comes running to see you like this."

Peter looked down at his raging hardon and blushed even more.

"I said, spread your legs." When Peter complied, she ordered, "wider." The smooth, alabaster legs were now as far apart as possible and the dude's dates dangled dangerously above Jessie's cocked knee.

"Let's start out with a little tap," she jounced Peter's jujubees with her right knee and he gasped. The knee dropped and drove back up a little faster and a little harder.

"Ahhh-- Ahhh-- Ahhh!!!" Peter struggled to keep his voice down.

Jessie took a half step back so her leg could get a little more action.

THWAPP! The knee connected with a solid impact on the imp's pistachios.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMM" Peter pressed his lips tight to keep the high-pitch sound from getting out.

"And I think you can take a little more," Jessie smiled.

This time the leg swung back and brought the knee up hard with momentum.

SMACK!! Peter's balls exploded in pain that shot straight up to his eyeballs and shot off white fireworks in his brain. His knees and his eyes crossed at the same time. His slender body tried to double over, but Jessie easily kept him suspended by his wrists.

"No more..." he gasped in a low whisper."

"One more," she whispered and kicked his ankles apart. In one swift fluid motion, she released his wrists so she could take a step back and fire a final nut shot straight up between his legs.

POW!!! The proud girl's powerful knee delivered a punishing punch to the pipsqueaks pistachios and he dropped like a rock. His hands gripped his gonads and his lips formed a tight O, but no sound came out.

She stood over him with hands on hips and gave her tits a final wag over his pleading eyes before bending down and stroking his cheek.

"Oh, that was wonderful Peter," she cooed. "You really took it like a man."

"Really?" he squeaked.

She stood up and put her bra and top back in place. "I'm very impressed." By the time she retrieved his underwear and shorts and returned it to him, he was able to get himself seated on his bare ass and lean against the lockers as he caught his breath. His rod was still rock hard.

"I see you liked it too," she gave his flagpole a few strokes with her foot before putting her shoe back on.

He finally got enough wind to stand up and pull his clothes back on. She pushed him back against the lockers and he instinctively covered his crotch with his hands, but instead she kissed him hard and long. When she released him, he was gasping for breath.

"Want to come over to my house after school?" she asked.

He nodded eagerly yes.

She left him to recover, walked down the corridor and around the corner to find her friends waiting eagerly for the news.

She flashed them a smile and said, "we're about to make a fortune on the internet."