PDA

View Full Version : Danny's mother took them away

Chrissie
09-02-2015, 09:06 AM
“What happened?” Danny asked. “Was I really sick?”

“No, you weren’t sick, Danielle,” his mother replied. “You were just recovering. You’ll be up and about before you know it. Tracie brought over a whole new wardrobe for you. Isn’t that nice of her?”

“Why are you calling me Danielle?” Danny asked, not recognising the tone of his own voice. “What’s gotten into you? Who is Tracie, anyway? When did you become such good friends with her?”
“Because that’s your new name,” his mother replied. “You are going to be Danielle from now on. Tracie is the nurse that helped you change from Danny to Danielle. She’s really nice and only wants the best for us. She’s helping all the other mothers too. I’ve told her that you are going to be the star pupil in her first class.”

“What are you talking about?” Danny asked, finally realising something significant in his life was changing. “I can’t be a Danielle. I’m a boy.”

“You’re not a boy any longer,” his mother said, sitting on the bed next to him and patting his hair down. “That all changed last weekend. Now you are Danielle and soon you will be the prettiest t-girl around.”

Danny sat up on the bed, stunned beyond belief. It suddenly came back to him what happened on Saturday when his mother pulled his leg to the side so Tracie could do something awful to his testicles and he began to vaguely remember being wheeled into an operating room the next day and hearing the sounds of his mother laughing and flirting with the surgeon. And then he remembered his mother holding a surgical pan with two bloody things in them and telling him to take one last look at them. The most vivid memory was the wonderful smile on her face as she held the two severed organs for him to see. He was so out of it at that point in the operation he actually felt proud he had made his mother so happy.

Danny moved his hand under the covers down to his groin. It was bandaged but he could feel the outline of his prick. As his fingers probed further he couldn’t feel the two bumps where his testicles should be. His other hand moved to his throat and he touched the bandages on his neck. Although Danny was only 17 and had been fairly sheltered in his life, he did know a few things about the world but the shock of realising his own mother had colluded with those other women to steal his manhood and turn him into a transsexual was almost too much for him to bear.

“Why did you do it?” Danny asked in an unfamiliar high voice with tears streaming out of his eyes. “Now I can’t be a man, even if I wanted to be one. Are those shots that woman, Tracie, is giving me going to turn me into a girl with breasts?”

“You’ll never be a real girl, Danielle,” his mother said. “Real girls don’t get to work as t-girl whores to keep their mommy happy. Real girls are selfish but you aren’t. You’ve always loved me and I knew you would do anything to make me happy. You remember when you told me that and I asked you if you really meant it? I asked you if you would do anything so we could be together forever and you said you would. Were you just saying that so I would continue to play with your little dick or did you really mean it?”

If you like this go to Amazon and search for 'Chrissie Rhymes with Sissy' or follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01438T7E4