PDA

View Full Version : Which people are the best ballbusters, which women>?

Mr Popodopolous
11-15-2015, 06:05 AM
IK don't suppose it's possible to get anything scientific. But anecdotally, a bit of fun??

:Baahaha:

Which of the following women are perhaps best?

American
English
Aussie
Canadian
New Zealand
Other British
Irish

Other??

Anyone??

TitaniumBalls
11-15-2015, 08:24 AM
There are a few Brazilians who come to mind too.

eledji
11-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Russian :)

J T
11-15-2015, 01:29 PM
I've only had American busters but would be willing to try a few different flavor and vote again.

Alec Anaconda, A1
11-15-2015, 01:31 PM
What do you mean by "best"?

Mr Popodopolous
11-15-2015, 01:55 PM
Ah ha god Russian had forgot about them. American, what they like? Irish sounds intriguing.

By best I mean dunno just best...most fun, maybe hardest, most skilled I dunno how to put it, ones who aren't all scared about a kick in the nuts etc.

Richy
11-15-2015, 03:37 PM
With Mistress Elise, Wicked Nicki and Mistress Dometria in the british corner I suggest the UK!

Mr Popodopolous
11-17-2015, 07:14 AM
Ah yeah? Wondering what's so great about US ones lol? I've never been to America so educate us.

Fritzama
11-18-2015, 04:14 PM
German? I'm thinking it matters not the nationality, but on the individual woman. Every country will have a demure "don't want to really hurt you" and sadistic "yank them off your body and laugh"

bizzybb
11-18-2015, 05:28 PM
Brazilians. Girls are brought up playing soccer (literally Foot-ball) and have unbelievable striking and control with their kicks. They also generally have thicker more powerful thighs to augment their kicks and ensure any knee will be devastating. Also coming from a country dripping with machismo few have any reservations about holding back. That passion means they have a kick first worry about the damage second attitude.

I'd also nominate Israeli women. Military service is mandatory and they learn Krav Maga as self defense. It seems like all Krav Maga moves are focused on the destruction of balls.

Alec Anaconda, A1
11-20-2015, 01:10 PM
By best I mean dunno just best...most fun, maybe hardest, most skilled I dunno how to put it, ones who aren't all scared about a kick in the nuts etc.

Best for me is a woman who incorporates BB into lovemaking.
Best is woman who combines pleasure, especially joint oral, with pain, and even transmutes the pain into pleasure.
Best is a woman who knows what to do without asking, shows what she wants without instructing, and keeps me fully aroused, without ejaculating until at least her third orgasm.

However, the very best is one who goes just a little too far, one who continues the BB and cock stimulation just a little too long after I’ve cum.

Her country of origin is...

irrelevant.

Fritzama
11-20-2015, 01:22 PM
Very well said

Best for me is a woman who incorporates BB into lovemaking.
Best is woman who combines pleasure, especially joint oral, with pain, and even transmutes the pain into pleasure.
Best is a woman who knows what to do without asking, shows what she wants without instructing, and keeps me fully aroused, without ejaculating until at least her third orgasm.

However, the very best is one who goes just a little too far, one who continues the BB and cock stimulation just a little too long after I’ve cum.

Her country of origin is...

irrelevant.