PDA

View Full Version : Vagina kicking Event (with s0me ballbusting

sofxx
12-20-2015, 01:42 PM
“Welcome girls to the Vagina kicking Event. I’m one of you co-hosts. I am pleased to be here with you tonight.”

I smiled, spreading my legs and lowering my upper body, making myself very vulnerable and presenting my crotch to the camera. “Kick, come on. ”

“Come on, kick”, I insisted, lifting my skirt and grabbing my vagina.

“Alright”, the a boy said. He brought his leg back and kicked my crotch with all the force he could muster. The dreamy expression on the boy face turned into a surprised one. I laught and said: “I don't have balls like you so it doesn't hurt as when girls kick you” I added and I brought my leg back and kicked the boy’s nuts with all the force I could muster. The instep of my boot drove the boy’s nuts into his body, making him let out a long, wheezing groan. I said: “That will teach you how to treat girls”.

“Now it is time to show girls participant” I shouted.

The girls were wearing tight white jeans and a light pink shirt. All they were wearing black pointy over the knee boots.

sofxx
12-21-2015, 08:20 PM
“The Vagina event will be funny as hell.” I grabbed again my tight skirt and squeezed. “The event is so hot. I can take of my shirt. I'm getting wet. Do you bother if I take it, girls?” I asked.

“Great. Let your boobies hang out” shouted one of the girls.

I stood up and undressed my white see-throught shirt, showing them my nicely defined abdominal muscles on my body. I threw my white shirt showing my white adhesive bras. “Beautiful, aren’t they?” I seemed very fond of my own breast. I looked down, grabbed them and carefully weighed them in my own hands. Then I lightly slapped them a few times with my other hand and grimaced. “Oooohh, boys, you want to have one of this, don't you.”

“She’s so hot”, a woman holding her mobile camera stated, smiling at her friends. “The mother should be proud of her…” another one added and her friends nodded.

“So now it is time to talk with the participants” I shouted. I stand to a red hair girl. She was wearing thigh-high python print boots. She was like 27 years old. She had a curvy fitnees boyd with long reddish-blond hair and wonderful brown eyes.

“What is you name?” I asked her.
“My name is Catherine” she said.
“What are your hobbies?” I asked her.
“I practised and teach self-defence technique. I have my own gym. I teach my stundents how to ******** their ex-boyfriends.” she said.
“Oh great.” I said.
“And I also practised kangoo jump and running.” she added.
“Why do you decide to enroll in the Vagina Event?” I asked her.
“I think Vagina rules. We do not have balls so I thik the partcipant will have a lot of fun” she answered.
“What is your favorite technique?” I asked her.
“Mmmm. My favorite technique is the squeeze but I do not think I could do that with the vagina. I will test if it is so effective as with the testicles” she answered.
“I do not think so” I said and then I aske how old she was.
“I am 27.” she said.
“When was the first time you kick a woman in the vagina?” I asked her.
“I was in the disco dancing with a woman. Then I decided to knee her. She cried as she had testicles. I think she was a transvestite” she said.
“I think so” I said.21669

sofxx
12-31-2015, 03:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7R7ITtAjNg

sebi40
01-01-2016, 05:02 AM
“I don't have balls like you so it doesn't hurt as when girls kick you”

This is a stupid nonsense
I was with a girl that have cunt kick fantasies
I can tell you that was very painful for her because vagina has a lot of nerves and is very sensitive
She was definitely no better than me in a one to one contest and I have quite sensitive balls

sofxx
01-01-2016, 07:41 AM
ok...the character that is me think that...she has never ever received a kiick in her cunt so she think that....perhaps when she receives one she will think different...but for the moment pussy rules balls droll

sofxx
01-01-2016, 12:15 PM
nosé pero “con toda mi fuerza le meto una buena patada en los huevos... su grito de dolor será música para mis oídos... oh yeah”
XD
Aprovechando que estaba de espaldas y que debido a mí paraguas dejaba un hueco entre sus piernas, lance con todas mís fuerzas una tremenda patada a los testículos del hombre, quien ni siquiera gritó, solo profirió un tímido suspiro como si hubiera quedado sin voz. La fuerza de mí patada fue tal, que atasque mí empeine contra los testículos del hombre, pero quedando la parte superior de mís dedos y el tacón fuera de la entrepierna, creando una especie de palanca por la parte delantera del hombre, tocando con la punta mí zapato con la barriga de este.
Jajajaja
Luego corrí y profirando mí grito de guerra, lancé una fuerte y salvaje; “¡yeah!” propinando la patada más fuerte que jamás había dado en toda mí vida. Al instante, escuché un sonido similar a cuando se rompe la cáscara de un huevo.Me percaté del sonido y miré hacia la zona genital y pude advertir como uno de los testículos del hombre terminó incrustado muy arriba de la ingle en la parte del abdomen, seguramente, estrangulado, mientas el otro permanecía en su sitio pero con el tamaño de un tomate. Luego me ate el cabello, tomé en brazos a mí perrita y baje del colectivo andando con feminidad.
Jaja buena explicación de como le quedan las bolas
Me quité mís zapatos para poner mís pies a descansar, antes observé que mís preciosos pies estaban enrojecidos por la parte del empeine, me hice un masaje en los pies. Luego pusé mís pies en agua tibia y mientras me relajaba y flexionaba mís dedos, pensé;
Lo he hecho como había aprendido, finalmente, lo logré ...lo he castrado.. YEEEEAAAAAH!!!!!
XD ... Create uma historias donde uses de aciento los testiculos inchados de um caballo que justo estavam por operar y le dolian mucho xD ..
hacelo com unas calzas que te marquen la cola y te la deje redondita xD
ok dale
Fin de la conversación

shet
01-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Nada mejor para descansar los pies, un buen par de bolas rojas. Mientras se toma sol en topless para que no quede ninguna marca pero si en sus testiculos

sofxx
01-05-2016, 06:47 AM
ja ja

https://www.wattpad.com/204599864-ladies-night-crazy-night-f0r-the-craziest-b0ys

sofxx
01-05-2016, 12:46 PM
https://www.wattpad.com/story/21391490-como-pegar-un-rodillazo-en-la-entrepierna

como dar un rodillazo

sofxx
01-06-2016, 04:55 PM
https://www.wattpad.com/story/54225142-me-encantaria-romperte-las-bolas

breve descripci0n:

Joeth Smith ,una chica normal, gran lectora , quizás no ruda pero no le teme dejar sin futuros hijos a imbesiles