PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting popularity

arastoo98
01-05-2016, 04:50 AM
Hi friends. Unfortunately, it seems Ballbusting will losing popularity, .Recently many clubs are closed , Ballbusting production has decreased.... and it worrying for fans .
Naturally the more production more right to Choose.
Is it right???? Why did this happen???
How we can help, support and develop our favorite fetish Ballbusting? what is your idea?

clicker123
01-05-2016, 07:16 AM
Can always make home made videos, there are enough of us out there haha

curmudgeon
03-31-2016, 06:03 PM
a lot of the sites and things keep closing because it costs too much to pay to keep them open when there is no return on the investment. it is unfortunate, but without money to pay for our little niche market in the world we will always struggle to get much variety or content in general.

home video business would be easier with more busters close...haha

blancanvas
04-02-2016, 02:58 PM
I agree...BB's golden age on the Internet has since come and gone

arastoo98
05-03-2016, 05:28 AM
I think for see more production and better in future we should extend and presentation this forum any where such as Facebook twitter . Perhaps many people are not aware of femaledom or ballbusting existence.

jakkisan
05-29-2016, 10:55 AM
Home made videos of low quality. And can never be replaced by them. Meanwhile, everything has its own charm. maybe So we need these clubs. maybe some thing is beautiful from afar.

Selftailer
05-31-2016, 07:16 AM
I agree...BB's golden age on the Internet has since come and gone

May be blancanvas, but I donot believe BB's is losing popularity, it's simply that now there is a much wider opportunity (I mean sites and blogs & socials) and we all have a much wider choice than in the past. Time is passing and everithing is changing. Impossible to leave such an emotional & psicological addition as it was ten or twenty years ago. I still believe that BB's addicted are an... ocean, still growing, day by day. But with a much more specific internet "home" available. :)