PDA

View Full Version : Kicking Balls Barefoot Or With Shoes?

BDI.FEET
03-16-2001, 01:32 AM
WHEN YOU LADIES KICK GUYS IN THE BALLS DO YOU
PREFER TO HAVE SHOES ON OR DO YOU PREFER TO DO IT BAREFOOT AND WHY?

smElli
03-17-2001, 11:21 AM
Hi,

i personaly prefer to kick a man barefoot that i can FEEL what i´m kicking there. http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/wink.gif

Many Greetings
SmElli (http://members.tripod.de/SmElli)

SadisticSara
01-03-2003, 09:09 AM
I too, prefer to do it barefoot.

I like the sensation of warm skin touching.
I like the precise aiming.
I like the more personal contact and control.

Maybe it's like guys who prefer not to use condoms.
More sensation.
I just prefer kicking balls with my bare feet!

Gripcrush
02-05-2003, 08:34 PM
I guess it's barefoot or she would be in nylons. I have to see her feet; this rules out her wearing shoes. Unless, of course, it's for her to slowly remove them to deal out the punishment!! YES!!!! :D

___
03-28-2005, 07:12 PM
With shoes on would be nice. Especially if you have a fetish for footwear.

Bare feet would be better. It would indicate more intimacy.

Over and out.

me_no_wimp
03-28-2005, 11:47 PM
For me the shoes are everything. She has to be wearing shoes - and ones I find sexy. But you were asking the ladies, not me.

nibelheim
03-29-2005, 08:20 AM
I agree with the ladies, I ever thought that a girl who prefers to kick barefoot enjoys more what she is doing... :)

I often saw clips where girls were kicking men but didn't seem to enjoy or be into what they were doing.. just seemed actress playing a role... on the contrary, in most of the barefoot clips I saw the girls were much more active and reactive to what they were doing, and seemed to really enjoy that.
By the way most of them were japanese clips.

I remember a clip I had on my old hd (unfortunately it has broken :() where an asian girl was slowly removing her shoe and sock in a very threatening way before beginning to hit the naked male's groin, and surely he was fearing what was going to happen... the way she acted surely let imagine that the feet she was uncovering would soon have hit a certain part of his body. that was great. :) Unfortunately I don't remember where I did downloaded that clip from, I searched for it so long but with no results. I wonder it was on a yahoo group maybe.

Oh.. yes.. just to be back in topic... I prefer barefoot even if the question was not asked to me. ;)

Julie18nz
03-29-2005, 03:35 PM
it HAS to be barefoot or nylons for me. As with the other ladies here, I like to feel what I have kicked. Also, I can 'feel' how much force I have put into the kick :)

me_no_wimp
03-30-2005, 11:31 AM
oh Julie, there I was hoping you would say boots

funkyflea
03-30-2005, 08:36 PM
barefoot or high heels for me.

Julie18nz
03-30-2005, 08:43 PM
oh Julie, there I was hoping you would say boots

for u wimpy my friend, I would put on my best pair of platforms
:D

cris127
04-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Yeah, barefoot is definitely sexy because it's intimate... I know a lot of women defintiely like to feel the balls on the top of their foot.. on the other hand, I think that the other favorite for women is probably boots, because they're so intimidating...

David_B
04-25-2005, 05:31 AM
For me, I like high heels or leather boots, especially with a platform and sharp heel. I quite like trainers too. I'm not very keen on barefeet. I know I'm in the minority, though...

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

iagree
04-25-2005, 10:42 PM
David, high heels, leather boots and trainers. I love trainers. My gf has these new pumas, they are black soccer shoes. Not big cleats but smaller ones, but i still love when she gives a stomp to my nuts with them.
This is them:
http://store.puma.com/pumaUSStore/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=PumaUS&category%5Fname=WomensSoccerFootwear&product%5Fid=10042625&productType=Footwear&mainCategory=Women&shopBy=style&siteid=1
They look cooler than that in person, also maybe b/c she has tiny feet, like 5 in womens.
The idea that they are cleats and made for kicking balls (soccer shoes) is so hot. By the way, a shoe i never thought I would be into getting kicked by but love, big clunky gortex hiking boots. I love it b/c i didnt suggest them she did, and they are steel toed and heavy so they hurt like heel. I get so much more jumpy when she is kicking me with them. I love my gf so much.

Oh, I got distracted, I almost forgot to ask you, why not have some clips with girls in sneakers kicking? Also I loved your site when I was a member, in particular that viscious brunette with the spiked heel platform boots. Can you get her back? Or get the other girls to kick as hard as she did, also I personally find that the clips are too short and staged seeming. Not to criticize for the sake of it, rather just of my own feeling that perhaps comport with what other BB fans feel.

David_B
04-26-2005, 05:18 AM
Hello iagree,

Those Pumas look deadly! Especially the underside, where you can see the cleats. They look like they were made for stomping... I thought these were a nice pair also, as I like small sneakers too.

http://store.puma.com/pumaUSStore/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=PumaUS&category%5Fname=WomensLifestyleFootwear&product%5Fid=30044916&productType=Footwear&mainCategory=Women&shopBy=style&siteid=1

I started to think about bb in sneakers because one of the models always turns up very dressed down, wearing blue jeans, white t-shirt and white sneakers. It's at the top of my list to do at least one video series with the girl wearing sneakers like those in the link above.

About the brunette, I would have loved to get her back, but I think she has retired. The last time I spoke to Rachel she had just completed her Masters degree in property management, and was trying to raise 3 million pounds from various banks to develop some land she had seen in Manchester, England. She may be a millionaire by now...

I agree about the early clips being too short... most were only about 15-20 seconds. More recently I've been making an effort to make sure each clip has a proper beginning, middle and end, instead of just finishing in the middle. If you have seen the sample clips on the link below, you can see what I mean. The last 200 or so clips average around 30-60 seconds, which I'm much happier with, as it allows a bit of time to develop the action properly and feel as if you are seeing the whole clip, not just a bit of it.

I sort of agree about the staginess too, although, this was partly an effort of my part to try to develop my own style and put things in that I hadn't seen anywhere else in bb videos. I like to have something unexpected at the beginning and end (such as the model teasing, bending over to show her bottom, licking her breasts and playing with them, etc), but overall the most important thing to me now is that the kick itself should be the hardest it can be, followed by a decent reaction. I do understand how some of the ideas can seem stagy though. I suppose I just try to do things in my own style and hope others will like it too... I do appreciate your feedback though. Really the only way to learn is to listen to comments and bring together a range of ideas, so it's brilliant whenever I get a good suggestion like the sneakers thing, as it helps to know that others might like to see it too. Thank you for putting it forward.

David B.
--

iagree
04-26-2005, 10:33 AM
My gf has a pair of those in red. I like them too. It's kinda hot knowing rachel is a business woman now, I be shes a real ballbuster. She kicked damn hard. There was one clip where she seemed to be concerned and feel a little bad that she kicked so hard, but then she just got mean. Like doubling the kicks, and doing em damn hard. Who's the guy in the vid, is it you, does he ever wear a cup?

iagree
04-26-2005, 10:38 AM
I think what I miss is that she was mean about it. It doesnt have to be the yelling like rachel did, although i love the domination aspect, but also she made him lick her heels, and was not just giving one kick its over. I like seeing the guy being made to take as much as he can before curling up into the fetal position.

David_B
04-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Yeah, it's me in the videos. The thing that might be surprising about Rachel is she is only 5'2" tall, but she managed to kick harder than anyone else. If you look closely, she swings the whole of her upper body down at the same time as she kicks, putting all of her body weight behind the kick. Rachel absolutely loved doing the nude trampling scenes. In fact, at the beginning of the day she reminded me to do them, because she said she enjoyed them so much the first time around. Her face lit up when I asked her to gouge my balls with her sharp boot heel. Although she is extremely cute looking, I remember Rachel telling me how much she enjoys hurting people...

I remember the clip you mentioned, where Rachel seemed to feel bad. She actually says "sorry", although not in a very convincing voice, kind of a Bart Simpson apology. What actually happened was Rachel tried to kick me twice, but missed the second time and kicked me in the stomach with her boot. During another part of the day, she also missed, and cut a long, blood-spattered gash along my inner thigh as her 6" boot heel ripped through the skin. I've still got the scar, a year and a half later.

About 20 minutes before the end of the video shoot, Rachel told me that she had found out a few days earlier that she was 7 weeks pregnant, and this might help to explain some of her genuine yelling and flashes of bad temper... Hmm... Come to think of it, I think she may have been "missing" on purpose, but I still enjoyed receiving her angry boot. :)

David B.
--

me_no_wimp
04-26-2005, 05:09 PM
Lucky you. I've never had a souvenir last that long. The longest was about 6 months - and that was administered to me by accident by a young girl in hiking-sneakers as we were leaving the Leeds rock festival heading back to where the bus was to take us back to town (no camping for us). I was walking barefoot and she trod on my toe and must have twisted on it too. It was very painful and went black and was bruised for about 6 months, I think.

Sneakers are good for all-round kicking and stomping. I also like them and there's not enough sneaker-kicking. In fact I was attracted to this site (femaledom.com) by a video clip called "Busted by FBI" where Angel is wearing sneakers, but I've been totally disappointed by the content on this site - there is just no emphasis on shoes here. And in too many of the videos the woman takes them off or changes them, plus there is often no description of the clip in detail (i.e. what shoes she is wearing, nor do we get a good enough look at them).

By the way, in case you haven't read my other posts on this site I don't like sandals.

Tamakeri
04-26-2005, 08:23 PM
... plus there is often no description of the clip in detail (i.e. what shoes she is wearing, nor do we get a good enough look at them).

By the way, in case you haven't read my other posts on this site I don't like sandals.Want shoes? We got shoes. From next week's update at California Mean Girls.
http://www.calimg.com (http://www.calimg.com/)

iagree
04-26-2005, 10:47 PM
Tamakeri,
I like that your site has sneaker busts. Do you ever plan on doing anyy ball standing?

Tamakeri
04-26-2005, 10:59 PM
Tamakeri,
I like that your site has sneaker busts. Do you ever plan on doing anyy ball standing?Not on the Cali Mean Girls site I don't think. Not unless it was portrayed as a total accident somehow. To me ball standing must be done with the balls naked and exposed- else what's the point. And we are striving for a very clean-cut cute-girl-next-door-busts-your-balls-because-you-flirted-with-her kind of product because we don't see any other like it out there and think we have found a nice niche. That doesn't preclude us from starting another website with a different focus, and believe me, that has been discussed. But there are lots of websites that would seem to have that kind of domme-sub material. I don't belong to any so I don't know for sure. But it doesn't seem like an area we would stray into, no.

David_B
04-27-2005, 06:14 AM
I was walking barefoot and she trod on my toe and must have twisted on it too. It was very painful and went black and was bruised for about 6 months, I think.

That sounds bad. I had an almost similar experience when I sprained my ankle and couldn't walk for 6 weeks. Whenever I do a video shoot, the advice I give the girl is never to kick with her toes, because they are so easily broken or injured, being some of the smallest bones in the human body. I always tell her to kick with the top part of her foot, as this is much stronger.

I've been thinking a bit about bb in sneakers. Maybe they are so appealing because they are such a part of everyday life. You can't go out in the street without seeing girls in sneakers. Maybe it's the thought that a bb experience could happen at any time. Plus they make the girl seem youthful and energetic... Still really like high-heel boots, though.

David B.
--

ilny2000
04-27-2005, 09:01 AM
David,

Please do not be offended, but are you totally stoned when you are making those clips? You seem to be pretty much totally out of it in every scene. Is that natural or what?

Again - no offense intended. I just want to share that I find your lack of enthusasm in the clips a little disturbing/distracting. But that's just me. Obviously you are doing well with the business and having fun.

Take Care.

me_no_wimp
04-27-2005, 01:33 PM
Not on the Cali Mean Girls site I don't think. Not unless it was portrayed as a total accident somehow. To me ball standing must be done with the balls naked and exposed- else what's the point. And we are striving for a very clean-cut cute-girl-next-door-busts-your-balls-because-you-flirted-with-her kind of product because we don't see any other like it out there and think we have found a nice niche. That doesn't preclude us from starting another website with a different focus, and believe me, that has been discussed. But there are lots of websites that would seem to have that kind of domme-sub material. I don't belong to any so I don't know for sure. But it doesn't seem like an area we would stray into, no.

Which is exactly what I like about your site and why I might even join it. Girls dressed in their normal clothing, no dungeons, simply kicking.

Sneaker busts are better for the women too - my wife prefers to kick me with trainers (sneakers) than with boots, when she finds them rather heavy, and I usually end up preferring such sessions - and she can kick with more force too - although I am tempted to go for the boots which are erotic.

me_no_wimp
04-27-2005, 01:40 PM
I've been thinking a bit about bb in sneakers. Maybe they are so appealing because they are such a part of everyday life. You can't go out in the street without seeing girls in sneakers. Maybe it's the thought that a bb experience could happen at any time. Plus they make the girl seem youthful and energetic... Still really like high-heel boots, though.

David B.
--

Go for sneaker ones in the summer months then. That's what I used to have anyway in my sessions - during the winter months it was mainly boots and in the summer mainly sneakers, though sometimes shoes.

Also, and I don't know if others feel the same way too, but if much of your excitement is the shoes, then the kicks don't have to all be aimed at the balls. Clearly the balls is a main target (and the face can be another) but kicks can be aimed at the whole body (with a few exceptions - don't kick in the back or the neck). One area where I would often get busted were my shins. Plus if you don't know exactly where the girl is aiming, she can kick the balls when you're not expecting it. And kicks can also be interspersed with some "trampling" which can include the simple act of treading on the feet.

me_no_wimp
04-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Melody is lovely! I'm going to get that gambler one. I hope there are lots of good views of her pumas.

Tamakeri
04-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Melody is lovely! I'm going to get that gambler one. I hope there are lots of good views of her pumas.Yes they are quite visible. Get the MPEG version- it's a longer download but much better detail. There is one sequence where I am trying to get up off the floor and she reaches completely over my shoulder with her pumas (from behind me) and drags me back down onto the ground to kick some more.

me_no_wimp
04-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Yes they are quite visible. Get the MPEG version- it's a longer download but much better detail. There is one sequence where I am trying to get up off the floor and she reaches completely over my shoulder with her pumas (from behind me) and drags me back down onto the ground to kick some more.

I have joined the site now and am downloading it.

Tballs
04-27-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm most turned on when I suffer through about 20 rappid sitting kicks - with bare feet. When she does it to me with bare feet, the connection is more personal, if you know what I mean. Sitting kicks are less devistating, but at about 20, I turn into a heap on the floor.

Trouble
04-27-2005, 09:53 PM
That sounds bad. I had an almost similar experience when I sprained my ankle and couldn't walk for 6 weeks. Whenever I do a video shoot, the advice I give the girl is never to kick with her toes, because they are so easily broken or injured, being some of the smallest bones in the human body. I always tell her to kick with the top part of her foot, as this is much stronger.
Just to make sure my English is correct, that's the part they call the "instep", right?

Tamakeri
04-27-2005, 10:29 PM
If they are able, the ball of the foot is stronger than the instep as it is used to being walked on all day. I have had more than one lady with a bruised instep after a long barefoot session. Not everyone can perform a kick (of the balls) with the ball as it requires pulling the toes back, but it is a more powerful kick when done right and uses the strongest part of the foot.

David_B
04-28-2005, 04:40 AM
Just to make sure my English is correct, that's the part they call the "instep", right?
Yes, that's right, the instep goes from your toes up to the front of your ankle. I must remember to use its real name, instead of "top part of the foot", which is a bit like calling a person's arms "those dangly things hanging from the shoulders". :o

David B.
--

David_B
04-28-2005, 04:43 AM
If they are able, the ball of the foot is stronger than the instep as it is used to being walked on all day. I have had more than one lady with a bruised instep after a long barefoot session. Not everyone can perform a kick (of the balls) with the ball as it requires pulling the toes back, but it is a more powerful kick when done right and uses the strongest part of the foot.
I can see how the ball of the foot would make a good weapon, especially if used in a jabbing motion, like a knife. This might be good for a rear kick as well, where the girl kicks behind her into a man's balls.

I've found it really hard to get a rear kick right. On the occasions when I've tried to do this, usually the girl ends up missing, and everyone just collapses in a pile of giggles. I think a rear kick with a high heel would be devastating if the girl was a good aim.

David B.
--

David_B
04-28-2005, 04:50 AM
Also, and I don't know if others feel the same way too, but if much of your excitement is the shoes, then the kicks don't have to all be aimed at the balls. Clearly the balls is a main target (and the face can be another) but kicks can be aimed at the whole body (with a few exceptions - don't kick in the back or the neck).
I'm quite keen on face kicks as well, maybe as something to happen after a kick in the balls. I'd like for a girl bring her knee up into my face after I go down, etc. I'm very keen on trampling too, so long as it comes after a kick, to finish me off. It feels amazing to have a woman standing right on top of my genitals.

I think for me about 95 percent of what is important in a clip is the kick itself, which should be as hard as possible. All the other stuff I add - the nudity, footwear, costumes, bits of dialogue, models playing with her body - all of that shouldn't become too important. I just put it in because I need to put something in to satisfy myself that I have done the video shoot well, meaning done things my own way. Overall, as long as there is a good strong kick or knee, and the overall package of elements mentioned above looks okay, then I'm happy.

David B.
--

me_no_wimp
04-28-2005, 06:43 PM
For me the footwear IS the most important part though - because it's the footwear that I worship.

Back-heels can be devastating - usually done to the shins - have had one cute girl back-heel me in the balls too. She was wearing some rather cute black mary-janes (flat though), and was trying to work out how to inflict the most pain on me with them. I think she was standing on me then put them between my legs and took a couple of swings backward.

David_B
04-29-2005, 04:25 AM
What would you say is your number one most favourite form of footwear to use and worship as part of a BB session? Or do you have different favourites purely for worship, or for when BB is involved?

For me, I absolutely love knee length leather boots, either with a pointed toe, or a platform and a sharp, narrow 6" heel. Black is my favourite colour for boots, as they look so powerful. I also like black platform high heel shoes with one narrow strap across the toe, worn with black stockings. I really like sheer or fishnet pantyhose too, especially with seams up the back.

One of my favourite things to do in the videos is have the girl stand on my hands and make me kiss her feet or lick the soles of her boots before a kick. I love it when she takes one foot off one of my hands too, so all her weight is coming down through just one leg, while she keeps making me kiss her foot.

For me, boots and shoes are a major part of the trimmings that make trampling balls and hands even more exciting. Plus those tall sharp heels are amazingly painful when twisted into my balls. Feels a bit like a cold metal spear turning in my flesh, nailing me to the spot. I want to move away, but somehow stay in place, trying to see how much pain I can take. It's just so exciting.

David B.
--

me_no_wimp
05-02-2005, 12:03 PM
I may be unusual but I usually get turned on by what I see people wearing in the streets, so for a few years you pretty much never saw stiletto heels - but they are back and glorious as they ever were. My wife has 6 pairs of court shoes - one matt-black, one satin-style black, one white, one bright orange, one red, and one silver pair. She did even once agree to stand on my stomach with the orange stilettos although I often feel she is reluctant to support me and generally doesn't like it if I start screaming.

So actually most of my heels experience came from the earlier days, that was 1992 to 1994, although I did have a bit of it when they were not so fashionable (1996-97 or so).

Although I worship the shoes, that does not mean I have sessions of bowing down and kissing them (although I'm often tempted to kiss them) - and I don't lick them (nor lick things off them). I actually want them to be "******" into me. And actually I find the sexiest part is the toes and the upper part of the foot (more than the heel, though the heel and lower part is good for stamping. And actually the part of the body I most want to be trodden on are the feet and the hands). When I say it is the shoes I worship, that generally means that I have far less interest in the mistress herself - which can offend the woman I guess who sees herself as just an instrument in the process.

From my heels experience (as you are interested), they are great at standing on feet, particularly the middle of the foot - when they stand on the toes they tend to scrape off the skin and fall into the gap - and I often find that heels tend to make surface scratches, and yes you might see a bit of blood, but the real wounds which are the bruises and best inflicted by flatter shoes.

When it comes to kicking balls, I really have found that rounder shoes generally do the best job. And the keys are 1. accuracy and 2. surprise.

JASTA89882
05-02-2005, 06:37 PM
personally, i like barefoot, i think its because evry time i get busted, its always with shoes, and i have never ben busted barefoot.

Knave
05-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Well it's about time I chimed in on this. Those who know me know that I'm a big fan of sock feet. I don't know why, but there's nothing hotter than a girl in socks kicking a pair of balls. Yessir, any day of the week I'd line up to get kicked by a pretty chica in socks. Boo ya!

-Knave

David_B
05-03-2005, 06:15 AM
When I say it is the shoes I worship, that generally means that I have far less interest in the mistress herself - which can offend the woman I guess who sees herself as just an instrument in the process.
Speaking for myself, it definitely adds something special for me if my g/f is wearing knee-length leather platform boots, with a sharp 6in heel. It creates a kind of magic for me, especially when she is using her heel on my genitals, or stepping on my penis with all her weight on just one foot, or on my hands. I think I would feel pretty neutral about these events if she were wearing ordinary work shoes, so perhaps I am approaching the intensity of your shoe worship too.

I remember my partner was at first very uncomfortable causing any kind of pain. What helped was when I explained that the thing I find exiting is not just the pain itself, but seeing how much I can take, kind of pushing my limits, almost like in a wrestling match, where the wrestler tries not to give in, even when he is in a painful hold. When she heard this, she kind of had a logical way to view my desires, and I think it made it easier for her to participate in them.

David B.
--

DarkX
05-03-2005, 01:24 PM
for me it should be thight leather boots, plattform or high heels would be nice, too

iagree
05-03-2005, 02:38 PM
I love sneakers, I like heels and boots too, even my gf's hiking boots as I think i mentioned before, but sneakers just do it for me. Always have. Since I was kid, and yes I mean kid, my BB fetish began and progressed into full fledged bb fetish early, by the end of elementary I was fully turned on by it (that was 5th grade aka 10 yrs old). Even as far back as second grade I dared girls to kick me, and then it was still sneakers that did it for me. Maybe that is why, what else do little kids wear.

me_no_wimp
05-03-2005, 06:15 PM
It's not "ordinary work shoes" as such, but it is when I am seeing women wearing the shoes that I get the urge. During the winter months, knee-high boots are regular dress-wear here (you are also from the UK so I guess it is in your part of the country too), and high-heel ones have become popular again in recent years.

10 years ago and the girls on the streets were all wearing these knee-high lace-up boots with a chunky-heel, and all I wanted was to get kicked in and busted by a pair, but I couldn't find a "pro-domme" (or someone who claimed to be one) who had such a pair. All I want is for them to dress like the women on the streets and kick me like that - that is my fantasy. (I did eventually find one but that was already early 1997 by which time they were being phased out). In fact for a long time my real fantasy was to get on the London underground with them, in the seats that face each other, and for them to sit opposite me folding their legs into me, kicking me.

Andyfromtheblock
05-03-2005, 07:21 PM
I dont get kicked that often, but i know with shoes on would probably send me to the hospital. Thats either b/c i cant take it, or my girl kicks too hard. anyways the few times shes kicked me w/o shoes were pretty nice/painful i guess. I prefer knees, or thighs, i guess thats b/c that might be the main part of my "fetish." I love legs/thighs/ and ass and when i get kneed, i think thats more sensual than a kick. A kick is too distant i guess for me.

David_B
05-04-2005, 05:17 AM
10 years ago and the girls on the streets were all wearing these knee-high lace-up boots with a chunky-heel, and all I wanted was to get kicked in and busted by a pair...
Do you mean those wedge heel boots? If so, I absoultely love those. I remember seeing a very sultry Indian girl wearing knee length black leather boots, with a bit of a platform and quite high solid wedge heels. She was being told-off by a passer-by for walking on the flowers in St. James's Park at the time! All I could think was how good it must feel to have my genitals trampled by her big boots, instead of just the flowers. I can still see them in my mind's eye, years later!

David B.
--

tokelau
05-04-2005, 08:08 AM
I like a lot an asian ballbusting site called www.ballbust.net

me_no_wimp
05-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Do you mean those wedge heel boots? If so, I absoultely love those. I remember seeing a very sultry Indian girl wearing knee length black leather boots, with a bit of a platform and quite high solid wedge heels. She was being told-off by a passer-by for walking on the flowers in St. James's Park at the time! All I could think was how good it must feel to have my genitals trampled by her big boots, instead of just the flowers. I can still see them in my mind's eye, years later!

David B.
--

The problem I found when women kicked me wearing platform boots was that I was almost always kicked with the platforms themselves and not the upper foot or the toe which for me are the erotic parts. But platform boots are tremendously erotic.

David_B
05-05-2005, 05:23 AM
The problem I found when women kicked me wearing platform boots was that I was almost always kicked with the platforms themselves...
Tell me about it! I've found almost every woman instinctively kicks with her platform, if she is wearing any, instead of her instep. My g/f has a pair of very soft Italian leather boots, which have almost spongy, glove-like leather on the upper foot. It's amazing to feel the bones and flesh of her foot under the soft leather as her foot strikes my groin. For more accuracy, she sometimes kicks with the raised, triangular toe, once on the left ball with her toe, once on the right, and right between both balls with her instep.

David B.
--

iron horse
05-07-2005, 01:43 PM
And... The score is now THREE to ZERO for Barefoot Ballkicking!

I too, prefer to do it barefoot.

I like the sensation of warm skin touching.
I like the precise aiming.
I like the more personal contact and control.

Maybe it's like guys who prefer not to use condoms.
More sensation.
I just prefer kicking balls with my bare feet!

Sara can say the hottest things in just a few words. I agree with what she says here, and am hard thinking about that smile on her face as she relishes the feel of her bare instep making impact into a man's naked balls.

seer
05-07-2005, 02:20 PM
I definately prefer the woman to kick barefoot. My footfetish revolves around feet, not shoes. I realise that some of us are more into the pure ballbusting and don't care unless it detracts from the force of the kick, but there is just something very sexy about a dainty female foot being the instrument that causes the pain. My vote is for those oh so sexy bare feet!

Seer

me_no_wimp
05-07-2005, 05:32 PM
And women seem to hate it if you try to tell them how to kick you. And they don't respond by kicking me harder - not mine anyway.

NejiHyuga900
10-04-2010, 04:40 PM
I like shoes but I prefer flats than anything else.

w.liambb
10-09-2010, 05:51 AM
Barefoot is great, but high heels are just soooo sexy.

jenn
10-12-2010, 11:04 AM
I usually Use....

ONE barefoot and One with sexy shoe.... that's for all tastes!

mick_sl8ter
10-13-2010, 04:43 AM
Barefoot of course.

Galaxyife
10-13-2010, 01:53 PM
+1 for barefoot. It's much more intimate. Nothing like the instep rubbing you balls and cock getting you hard as hell...then BAM!

I also am very odd in that I would LOVE to have a gal wear layered slouch socks in Keds or Bass boat shoes. This was way popular in the 80's and I still fantasize about some of those girls and the sexy socks and shoes!

blkpatent
10-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Black patent heels is the only way to go for me. :ibow4u:

poolman2
10-14-2010, 06:59 PM
My wife and I overwhelmingly prefer to do it barefoot. All the reasons have already stated above.

poolman2

gusano
10-15-2010, 05:02 AM
Maybe sexy shoes to start, but...barefoot of course

wasdoins
11-28-2010, 02:11 AM
Hi,

i personaly prefer to kick a man barefoot that i can FEEL what i´m kicking there. http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/wink.gif

Many Greetings
SmElli (http://members.tripod.de/SmElli)

im not a girl but i like bare feet it feels so much better

donatien
11-28-2010, 10:24 AM
barefoot and shoes

lolforg
12-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I guess it's barefoot or she would be in nylons. I have to see her feet; this rules out her wearing shoes. Unless, of course, it's for her to slowly remove them to deal out the punishment!! YES!!!! :D
well put (in bold)
:wooow

Just Hanging
09-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Bare foot, with painted toe nails.:wooow

ilbb11
09-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Bare foot, with painted toe nails.:wooow

I have to agree nothing is better than barefoot