PDA

View Full Version : Animal Ballbusting

kickabullinthenuts
02-07-2016, 02:06 PM
This thread is for discussion, as well as, drawings and verbal/audio content of women ballbusting animals/kicking animals in the testicles.

**Most importantly** I do NOT advocate for the violence of animals. I love animals and would never want any of them harmed. In fact, I really, really hate people that abuse animals.

(This thread is NOT for bestiality or other sexual acts with animals)

*For the administrator/moderator* It is not illegal or immoral to have a drawing of something. It is also not illegal or immoral to have someone talk about something or to talk about something yourself.

I know that this is controversial and I am very sorry if it offends you. Please keep an open mind and don't berate anyone on this thread. It is only free discussion. :)

That all being said, I do have a fantasy of girls kicking bulls in the balls. Yes bulls. Like, male cows with huge testicles.
I don't know why I have this fantasy. I would never want my fantasy to come true, I only wish for it to remain a fantasy.

Can anyone else relate to my dilemma? Does anyone else have fantasies of women ballbusting animals?