PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a girl who I can share fetish fantasies with

Strongballs89
02-28-2016, 04:26 PM
Hello to everyone! I am new here and I don't exactly know how the forum works, but as I can see is more focused on sharing and asking things and not on looking for people. That's my aim, even if I want to share with you my story.

I am an Italian guy from Rome, 27 years old. I've been in Australia for 1 year and a half and I'd like to stay as long as I can. I am a chef and a poet, a very serious person, honest and responsible but even funny, romantic and with a lot of fetish fantasies.

I don't like to have sex (I have tried a couple of times but I don't really like the vagina and female naked body) but I do love female feet and legs and the body if it is clothed in the right way.

I've never shared my fantasies with a girl so it's hard to say what I like to do, as imagine it is different from do it. Anyway I believe in the superiority of the woman as she has the abilities to dominate us. In my particular case she can deceive me and make me be a slave through seduction.

I reckon that feet and legs are the two (or better four!) most beautiful things that has been created, and I love to worship them and be seducted and humiliated by them. They must move sexy and never be rough, as a woman is a woman, then greacefull and lovely.

I love a lot of games focused on feet and legs, from role games of seduction to soft and hard ballbusting as orgasm control and denial. That is not all but as introduction is more then right.

So, if you are courius or interested just reply or ask something more.

Anyway be aware that I am looking for a girl (equal in age or little bit less) who I can share my deepest fantasies with, so you must be a serious person even able to talk a lot before we start to share our fantasies.

Even if you are not interested, please share your opinion about what I wrote or your stories.

Thanks to everyone