PDA

View Full Version : looking creative people

Cutelilbrat91
03-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Hi there my name is Ashley. Me and my fiancée Tyler are looking for a few creative men and women to help with a creative project. We a very active in the femdom community and enjoy exploring new fetishist and kinks. We are previous art student and Tyler study graphic design. Our goal is to create a femdom style magazine that bring all of the femdom community into...such as ballbust,cbt,facesitting,small penis humiliation, cuckolding..ect. The layout will consist of mixed mediums such as photograph, illustration,written content,mixed with story's and community boards. We will be needing content for the mag but cannot afford to pay huge amounts. So in exchange for helping us we will list any disired links and advertisement for you own site,bio,links in the mag. And of course you will get a digital copy for free as well :) we are looking for all shape men and women who enjoying their fetishist and can be creative. This should be no problem for many of you on this site lol if your untreated in helping out please contact me for further information on the project. P.s we also need artist of all kinds, me and Tyler will be making illustrations and comics for the mag but any personal artwork that you wish to submit would be fun to :) Were always looking for new friends