PDA

View Full Version : She really let me have it

Balloney
03-28-2016, 11:19 AM
A couple of nights ago, I told my wife I wanted sex and she offered a hand job because she didn't feel like sex (gas or constipation or something like that.)

So I lay down for a hand job, and we are in a different position from her normal position of kind of being beside me. I'm right between her legs. She starts smacking on my balls. It hurt and I wasn't warmed up, but she was going at it. The side position is good for spanking anyway. From the front, she kept smacking the bottom of my urethra which wasn't fun. I asked her to lay off and squeeze. She stroked my penis a bit and squeezed my balls. I was horny, and when she'd stroke me, I'd feel an orgasm coming on. I wanted to stretch this out, so I asked her to concentrate on my balls.

She'd never have much success with this grip, but I asked her to do a grip where each ball was under an index finger with the thumb on top and her squeezing. In the position we were in, this worked. Man, that's an intense grip for ball squeezing. She went on for quite a while. After a while, it stopped feeling kind of painful and started feeling really good and intense.

I was horny and I asked her to keep stroking me after orgasm. I also put on a penis ring. I have some straps and twin that I use to immobilize my hands right before I ejaculate so when she keeps on stroking, I can't stop her. She's not a sadist and isn't into bondage, so I strap myself up. She doesn't like to play games to hurt me or challenge me. I've gradually gotten her to include ball busting into hand jobs. She's okay with it, I guess, as I gradually gotten her to include different techniques. I may get her to start strapping me in until she gets used to it. Anyway, I had to do it.

Usually, post orgasm torture is mildly overstimulating. It used to be intense for me. Rarely, it will feel very intense. I'd prepped her. If I tell her to stop, she stops. She's just too nice. I have been telling her that 'stop' means lay off of the head for a while and get back to it later.

For some reason, this night, with the penis ring on, my penis head was really sensitive. It took some doing to endure it. I did ask her to concentrate on the 'neck', which she did. But that was still a sensation I might have stopped with my hand if I weren't restrained as I was. I toughed it out. It was good in a way, but too intense.

Then the next night, we just had straight up vanilla sex, a quickie. I think I'm going to get her into nightly quickie sex for a while. Ball busting hand jobs are good for when I'm uber horny, when we haven't had sex for a while, though.

ballbust10
03-28-2016, 11:35 AM
A couple of nights ago, I told my wife I wanted sex and she offered a hand job because she didn't feel like sex (gas or constipation or something like that.).

Nice story. You know there's a joke where a man goes up to his wife with an aspirin and a cup of water. When she says "I don't have a headache" you say "good, lets fuck."

Balloney
03-28-2016, 04:10 PM
Nice story. You know there's a joke where a man goes up to his wife with an aspirin and a cup of water. When she says "I don't have a headache" you say "good, lets fuck."

I knew a guy who did that and went to work the next day and told about it. He said he didn't use the f-word part with his wife.