PDA

View Full Version : Busted in public

jim2146
04-22-2001, 09:39 AM
I was at Universal Studios in Hollywood last week with my girlfriend. She's 22, petite..almost 5'0", about 102lbs, short brown hair...a real hottie. We were in line for the "Back to the Future" ride, and goofing around. She was in front of me, and I would "bump" into her from behind...shoving her forward. It was crowded...a long line, and a group of 5 high school girls behind us. Anyway, I was getting ready to "bump" her again, when she suddenly stopped moving, and left her right leg behind her. I moved towards her, and stopped when I realized that her right leg was now between my legs. I was shocked when she snapped her right foot up into my nuts. HARD!! The heel of her foot scored a direct hit on my nuts! She walked forward in line, like nothing had happened, as I dropped to the ground on my knees. The pain was debilitating!! The girls behind me laughed. One of them said, "Get up! That was only a tap!" When I caught up to my girlfriend, she said, "Do you want more?" Everyone was watching as I grunted, "No." There was one woman with 2 small kids..she looked like a hot mom, BIG boobs, that gave my girlfriend a high 5! The girls behind me were still laughing, and telling my girlfriend that that was an awesome kick. They started comparing notes, and apparently, a few of them had also, at some point, nailed a guy in the balls. There was one girl that was black, and she said to me, "How do your nuts feel now?" I said, "They still hurt, bad!" She put a hand behind my neck, holding me, and swung her knee up, hard, stopping just before she destroyed my balls, and said, "Think how that would've felt!" They all started laughing again.

Anyone ever experience anything like this??

Jack
04-22-2001, 10:52 AM
Hey Jim.
WOOOOW that was an awsome story.
Jesus i would wish i was i your place
in that linehttp://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/smile.gif
Did she ever do it again after the trip or
was it a 1 time thing or?

My former girl friend did something similar to me but that was in the forrest and ther wasent any people around.
I chased her for fun and after i had run after her for a few sekunds she suddenly turned around and raised her knee so i could run into it and so i did and felt a pain in my balls and felt to the ground to with her standing gasping for air and laughed at the same time.

If you have more experiences please share?

Jack

Sharon.Femaledom.com
05-03-2001, 11:56 AM
Hi Jim and Jack,
Nice experience you got therehttp://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/smile.gif
Sound a bit like the pictures we did in public in the funpark in Swedenhttp://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/smile.gif

Best Regards
Sharon
Team Femaledom.

SadisticSara
01-13-2003, 04:03 AM
Wow!

Yeah. I guess kicking a guy in the balls in public would be more humiliating for him.

Especially with the approval and maybe the cooperation of a few other girls.

Question: Would you guys find being busted in public like this to be more exciting than a one-on-one private experience?

Trouble
07-13-2004, 10:24 PM
Sadistic Sara Said...

Yeah. I guess kicking a guy in the balls in public would be more humiliating for him.

Question: Would you guys find being busted in public like this to be more exciting than a one-on-one private experience?

Getting kicked in the nuts completely by surprise in public view of a number of women is incredibly exciting, memorable, arousing, and, most of all, painful.

Since out of school, have been racked only once in full public view. My best friend at the time (female) just about busted a gut laughing.

Trouble
07-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Thinking about it further...

It is often hard to explain things like, "What does it feel like to get kicked in the balls" to people who do not have balls. It's fun to try to communicate, however, especially when the subject is just SO taboo.

This is one aspect of the "busted in public" experience--->

After getting kicked in the nuts in full public view of strangers or friends (and, worst case scenario, laughing female ones), depending on the social situation, there can be a tremendous feeling of having been violated. Some people liken an uninvited ball bust to ****; I don't know if I'd go that far, but the sense of humiliation and violation that goes along with being raped (for a woman) is probably about the same as the feeling of humiliation and violation for men that goes along with getting kicked in the knackers.

Keeping in mind that men who are into bb are very much in the minority, there is (or so I am told) a minority among women who have **** fantasies. The humiliation of being raped or busted is, of course, undeserved: it's a matter of a person being victimized. The feeling of being violated is legit: those are private organs which are really intended for sharing with someone you love, not for the use of predatory types who want to enjoy the power trip.

In no way do I think that getting busted is as bad as getting raped; there's just no comparison. But the feeling of humiliation and of being violated, I think are from roughly the same sources, if not equally severe.

KinkyJimi
09-28-2004, 01:07 PM
Hi Jim and Jack,
Nice experience you got therehttp://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/smile.gif
Sound a bit like the pictures we did in public in the funpark in Swedenhttp://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/smile.gif

Best Regards
Sharon
Team Femaledom.

I'm new to this forum (this is my first post). Is there anywere I can see those pictures form a funpark in Sweden? It's especially thrilling to me, because I live in Sweden, and work in a amusement park in the summers. =)

Regards
/Jimi

nutslave
09-29-2004, 10:25 AM
Wow!

Yes that would be more exciting, especially if there were other ladies walking by laughing and commenting/congratulating you on the bust.

nutslave

Geezer
09-29-2004, 11:17 AM

No way! Face to face, a wife or girlfriend, having muckled onto my nuts and squeezing for all she's worth...and trying to get a better grip on them with her other hand and not giving up after one initial squeeze but continuing until I made her let go would be a wonderful bust for me...and in private, there's a better chance for her to do it again...in public, she'd probably not go for my eggs a second time.

The Geezer

rockhd
10-03-2004, 08:38 PM

This is the hottest thing that I heard of. The embarrasment of having it done in from of other women and being stuck in line with nowhere to go. That experience was probably more exciting that the ride itself. I wish every line at every amusement part was like that.

Trouble
10-04-2004, 12:37 AM
Question: Would you guys find being busted in public like this to be more exciting than a one-on-one private experience? Absolutely. Getting busted in public is both awkward and wonderful, a horrible mix of humiliation and gratification. Especially when one doesn't know the woman.

radababovic
11-06-2004, 07:27 PM
I really think that this sucks!one-one is ok,but this not.

iron horse
11-07-2004, 11:20 AM
As it pertains to being busted in public or not, I think the real thing I find erotic is the witnessing and enjoyment of the ballbusting incident by as many females as possible. What femaledom.com has done historically (unfortunately, wish it were more) is to have other women present watching the man get kicked in his balls. Having this female audience watching is particularly wonderful when the man has been stripped completely stark naked by the women first to where his penis and balls are prominently displayed for all the girls to see then followed by the enthusiastic girls ******* his legs apart followed by a hard kick in his balls.

When this happens and I hear and see these beautiful women laughing and cheering enthusiastically upon seeing this naked man get his balls kicked hard, I virtually cum.

This of course isn't a "public" demonstration, but, it is great because of having a group of females (and the ladies are never nude...as it should be) there to watch and enjoy his pain and humiliation as the women dominate the naked and vulnerable men by the thing that so differentiates our genders, our balls.

dybk
11-23-2004, 06:53 AM
Definitely more of a turn on in public. My biggest fantasy is being threatened with a bust and then busted in front of those cute little catholic schoolgirls in their kilts! The thought of them laughing at me after a solid bust is very erotic.

Tamakeri
11-23-2004, 09:25 AM
I keep trying to figure out a way to be part of the entertainment at a bachelorette party. I get lead in by my cute female "handler" who demonstrates how the bride-to-be will be able to control her new hubby through the application of various kicks, knees, and squeezes! After the bachelorette has spent a few minutes at it with her entourage laughing and cheering her on, then maybe they form a line like that classic scene in Police Academy and all the girls get a chance!

I'm workin' on it!

-Tamakeri

Ketchupman
04-22-2011, 04:09 PM
Wow!

If they al react like this I maybe would, but I think it's very bad for your psychical health if every girl starts laughing with you :P

phrank
04-22-2011, 05:15 PM
this is one of my favorites and had my ex do it whenever we could.

Fritzama
04-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Not sure that it counts as 'real busting', but my wife if standing in front of me will reach back and squeeze my balls until I get a hard on and then she will walk off.... public humiliation? .... What about when she does it while we visit her family? It feels really good, but you have her mom and dad standing in front of you, it makes it a tad awkward while she is talking to them and squeezing your nuts at the same time.

nutpunches
04-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Thinking about it further...

It is often hard to explain things like, "What does it feel like to get kicked in the balls" to people who do not have balls. It's fun to try to communicate, however, especially when the subject is just SO taboo.

This is one aspect of the "busted in public" experience--->

After getting kicked in the nuts in full public view of strangers or friends (and, worst case scenario, laughing female ones), depending on the social situation, there can be a tremendous feeling of having been violated. Some people liken an uninvited ball bust to ****; I don't know if I'd go that far, but the sense of humiliation and violation that goes along with being raped (for a woman) is probably about the same as the feeling of humiliation and violation for men that goes along with getting kicked in the knackers.

Keeping in mind that men who are into bb are very much in the minority, there is (or so I am told) a minority among women who have **** fantasies. The humiliation of being raped or busted is, of course, undeserved: it's a matter of a person being victimized. The feeling of being violated is legit: those are private organs which are really intended for sharing with someone you love, not for the use of predatory types who want to enjoy the power trip.

In no way do I think that getting busted is as bad as getting raped; there's just no comparison. But the feeling of humiliation and of being violated, I think are from roughly the same sources, if not equally severe.

Interesting... I see your point, I never thought of it that way.