PDA

View Full Version : "Flushed" with curiosity

ouch1
04-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Hi all - I know I've probably asked this but in any horror movie that anyone here has seen has there ever been a scene where a woman cut, chopped , sliced, bit off a guy's penis and flushed it down the toilet? Seen a lot of clips being tossed to a dog, one was put in meat grinder, others were more just tossed out or on the ground and then boom next scene.

Also this is to the ladies - if in real life you came across a severed penis in a toilet - what would you do? Would you realize your fantasy to come true and flush it? Or would you call the police or do something different altogether?

And one more thing - do you roll play with your husbands, fiancées, boyfriends that you will flush their penis down the toilet?

All helpful comments and helpful suggestions welcomed.

Thanks
ouch1

ouch1
04-03-2016, 12:28 PM
Wow over 400 views and no replies? What's going on? Thought I would have at least heard from the females of the group.

ouch1

Steel
04-09-2016, 07:19 PM
Hello ouch1, like you I fantasize about my penis being cut off by a beautiful woman then flushed down the toilet by her. But I don't know of any movie scenes where the penis is flushed down the toilet, because I've searched and looked everywhere for them. If a random woman saw my severed cock floating in a toilet somewhere I would hope she would flush it then simply say, "poor guy".

Alec Anaconda, A1
04-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Your thread title interested me, so I viewed.
I'm not into any form of mutilation, so I did not reply, as I expect most of the other viewers did.
Perhaps you should repost in the Pen... thread (I can't even spell it!)

crushee
04-13-2016, 10:56 AM
I remember (partly only alas!) having read a story of a "castratrix" (maybe the heroine was named "Thecia"?) who used to help ladies in trouble with men having "legal" power on them (boss, teacher, husband...). In one of her stories, after having cut the private parts of the "convict", she flushes them through the "john"...

bthauronite
04-13-2016, 12:30 PM
I loved the Thecia stories.

clicker123
04-13-2016, 10:49 PM
Hi all - I know I've probably asked this but in any horror movie that anyone here has seen has there ever been a scene where a woman cut, chopped , sliced, bit off a guy's penis and flushed it down the toilet? Seen a lot of clips being tossed to a dog, one was put in meat grinder, others were more just tossed out or on the ground and then boom next scene.

Also this is to the ladies - if in real life you came across a severed penis in a toilet - what would you do? Would you realize your fantasy to come true and flush it? Or would you call the police or do something different altogether?

And one more thing - do you roll play with your husbands, fiancées, boyfriends that you will flush their penis down the toilet?

All helpful comments and helpful suggestions welcomed.

Thanks
ouch1

This is oddly specific lol. Never seen a guys dick flushed but have seen numerous stuff in movies of disposing with his balls. I play with clicker about crushing his nuts and leaving him useless but never about flushing his bits down the tube, that one's never even crossed my mind as being sent.