PDA

View Full Version : The woman's ultimate control

Nutcracker sweet
07-27-2001, 11:15 PM
Ah, young Katie
You certainly get around, don't you?
Hey guys, I'm of a mind with her, I like to kick a man's balls just to see the look on his face and hear those funny sounds y'all make!
My favorite part of the male anatomy are the balls. I know that when I have a fistful of testicle that I have got some guy's undivived attention and complete cooperation.
I try to rack my man's balls at least once a day to keep him humble by reaffirming my dominance in our relationship!
So far it's been working.
Besides the little degenerate loves what it does for him afterwards!
Toodles! With my fist to your nuts!
Nutcracker sweet

Jack
07-29-2001, 02:31 AM
Hi Nutcracker
Woow were do i find a girl like you??
You´r man is a wery lucky guy to get
that treatment evry single day!

Please tell haave you ever kicked him or stomped his balls with higheels?

Please do share your experiences with us.

Jack

Nutcracker sweet
07-29-2001, 11:34 PM
Here's a very simple way to indulge my particular fetish, and it only requires my Sonny, a roll of duct-tape, and the heart to beat his balls unmercifully, inflicting pain, humiliation, and great discomfort onto the man I love.

I duct-tape his hands behind his back. His knees together, and his dick to his belly so that it is out of the way.
Now his testicles are nicely exposed and nestled in that hollow where his thighs meet his pudenda.
I then blind-fold him (but not always). I'll now walk slowly around him letting my naked body softly brush up against his, while I gently trail my fingers across his arms, shoulders, chest, belly, back, buttocks, and thighs. But I purposefully stay away from his painful erection and roiling testicles.
I'll French kiss him and then lick his face, whispering into his ears what I am about to do to his vulnerable manhood.
I'll describe in detail the flurry of slaps, punches, knees and kicks that I am about to unload on his balls.
I'll slide to my knees and lick and suck his testicles, then I'll yank down on his balls to pull myself to my feet by his nuts.
I'll step back and remain quiet.
It is at this point that he trembles and tears even work their way out from under the blindfold.
This silence is particularly unnerving to him...why is that guys?
Does the silence unman him because he knows it is going to end in an explosion of pain to his testicles?
Just when I feel that neither of us can stand the anticipation any more, WHAM! I'll slam his nuts!
Sometimes I have worked him up so much that he even cums when I finally hit his balls!

Sonny doesn't really enjoy the pain, but he loves what a good ballbeating does for him afterwards.
Once he recovers he gets as horny as a three-balled tomcat at the "Miss Kitty of America Contest"! His cock gets rock hard and stays that way!
I'll have him mount me doggie-style and reach back under myself to grasp his aching testicles and use them to control the rhythym and depth of his thrusts!
If I cut him loose he ravages me like a Viking berserker ****** a coastal village! YUM!
Our theory is that a ball beating gets the testosterone coursing through his body, kicking his already over-active libido into over drive!
If any of you women haven't tried kicking your man's nuts as part of foreplay, do try it! It's great fun!
Later gators!
Nutcracker sweet

Katie
09-04-2001, 09:43 AM
I remeber when I was about 12, my brother brought over his friend, Shawn to watch a movie. I was sitting in a beanbag chair, my brother was laying on the couch and Shawn was sitting in the recliner, which was in the back of the room. During the movie, he came up and layed down on the floor so he could see better. I eventually had to go to the bathroom and when I came back, he was in my beanbag chair. I told him to get out, 'cause I was sitting there and he just thought it was funny and both of them were laughing at how mad I was getting. Finally I told him to get off my beanbag or I'd kick him in his. He just kept sitting there, so I stepped back and kicked him in his balls as hard as I could. Then I kicked him again quickly. He almost puked. It was so funny and he deserved it.

Dominick
09-05-2001, 12:27 PM
Katie, I would love to be your slave, your are right , women rule....please tell me in detail what would you do to me if I were your total live in slave.

Nutcracker sweet
09-05-2001, 04:55 PM
Yep, Katie, they usually do deserve a shot to their nuts.
It amazes me how guys go out of their ways to provoke a kick to their balls.
You'd almost think they liked it.

Nutcracker sweet
09-07-2001, 01:45 PM
Then I am all too happy to oblige 'em!

Nutcracker sweet
09-11-2001, 11:08 PM
I made my Sonny-boy do "jumping jacks" with a 2 1/2 pound weight hanging off of his testicles!
Now that was fun to watch!
I reckon if we keep this up, his balls will be hanging down to his knees. I can really slap 'em around then! YUM!

___
03-28-2005, 07:00 PM
I made my Sonny-boy do "jumping jacks" with a 2 1/2 pound weight hanging off of his testicles!
Now that was fun to watch!
I reckon if we keep this up, his balls will be hanging down to his knees. I can really slap 'em around then! YUM!
Posted in 2001?
I guess you ruined him.
Hope you find another disposable sucker to ruin for your entertainment.

In other words, I DON'T think that's safe. (Understatement!)

Over and out.