PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting as part of a beating by a woman

try
06-06-2016, 04:46 PM
I was wondering how many there are who, like myself, like to be actually beaten up by a woman? Busting of the balls is of course an essential, in fact the most important, part of that. But I like to be slapped in the face, have my hair pulled, punched in the stomach, kicked on the thighs, subjected to head scissors and so on. Are there any others here with the same fetish?

TheMusicMan
06-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Count me in. I am super into the struggle and active conquest of a man by a woman who, while undersized or less athletically able/strong, is able to nonetheless assert her dominance and beat him down by using his testicles as a valuable target. I have a hard time enjoying the videos and media out there with women beating weak-willed, subservient men who utter "Thank You"s and sit there and take the hits. I'd much rather see a big, strong man resisting her attacks, and losing thanks to her skill at hitting his testicles and faking him out so she can grab hold of his precious jewels and rip him to his knees.

That's much hotter, in my opinion. Second only to a lovely girl, nude with her man, stroking his cock while simultaneously squeezing the hell out of his testicles --- as they kiss. Because ain't no passion like a couple who both dig damaging the balls. :D

poolman2
06-07-2016, 12:54 AM
Hi try,

I'm also with you. I love not just ballbusting, but also foot-slapping and kicking, pretty much anything involving her feet. My wife also often puts her toes into my eyes and plays with them. I love it all. :loveeyes

poolman2

try
06-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Good to see others with similar desires. I also like teasing, a woman flaunting herself at me, and then delivering a good, hard, knee in my balls!

skweezme
06-08-2016, 02:34 PM
...by a woman who, while undersized or less athletically able/strong, is able to nonetheless assert her dominance and beat him down by using his testicles as a valuable target... . :D

I know what you mean. But even better when the woman is bigger and more powerful anyway and still goes for his vulnerable balls :jumpsmile