PDA

View Full Version : sister the ballbuster

racked23
07-08-2016, 03:34 PM
please delete this post. thank you very much

racked23
07-15-2016, 01:13 AM
Ok, now I have time to finish my story.

So, I know a lot of us grew up with sisters who were ball busters. I was no different, I had an older sister who loved to threaten and bust my balls from time to time. She also liked to walk around the house in nothing but a thong and t shirt, just to tease me. Red thongs were her favorite. She is also about 5-9, almost model quality, so she could always reach out and tag my nads when she wanted to. Is it any wonder I'm an ass man and into ballbusting?! Lol. One of her fav threats was simply, "I'll kick your nuts", she would say this very quietly under her breath so parents couldn't hear if we were arguing.

I was wondering if other members had ball busting sisters too? If so, any stories? Also did any of y'alls sisters walk around in a thong too? Also, did anyone here ever get busted or threatened by a sister after high school age ? Like in their 20's, 30's, or older?

racked23
12-28-2018, 05:56 PM
Just bumping this. Anyone else with similar stories?

fireplay86
12-29-2018, 05:35 PM
Yo! My sis wasn't prone to busting my nuts (though I have a number of vivid memories of her suggesting to her friend that she punch her bf in the balls when he was being an asshole and laughing giddily whenever there was a bust on tv) but I did find this story the other day:

https://www.literotica.com/s/forbidden-fruits-2

Pretty hot step-brother/step-sister stuff