PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting story

jorge123
07-09-2016, 06:52 PM
The Bar:Anita was sitting in outside her regularly coffee bar, She was reading her favourite boots magazine. When she was reading an article about the pointy boots she heard a familiar voice. “Hi, Anita!!!!!!”She looked up and she watched her gym friend “Amanda!! Good morning!!!!”Amanda was a 35 year old girl. She was wearing a smalll pink nike legging, a white shirt, black running shoes. She looked sporty and very sexy in her outfit.“Do you mind if I have a coffee with you?” she smiled at Anita.“Of course, youu can girl!!!” Anita smiled and put her magazine inside her bag.Amanda sat down and put her running windbreaker coat.“How are you?” Amanda asked.Anita smiled and they talked for a while about women things, Cooking, working, gym, disco, bars, yoga, etc.After about one hour, Amanda changed the subject. “Yesteryday I watched a quiz TV show and while I was trying to figure out the answers ...I was thinking if we could.... We could..... have something similar....., you know....but not a quiz....it would be a testicles hitting show.”Anita thought about that a few seconds and then. “I like your idea...but it would be a girls vs boys event. The boys put their balls and the girl their legs. Kicks, knees.”Amanda smiled. “We could do some funny games. We could do knee his balls girl...squeeze those grapes...rips his nuts and make him cry…”Anita smiled “Yeah, sounds great.”After half an hour, Amanda looked at her watch. “Oh, I have to go...my gym class starts soon”Anita smiled at her. “It’s a great idea. Thanks for telling me. But me need sponsor....we do not have money to do that”Amanda smiled. “Don't worry. I have the contact. See you!”Amanda ran out the coffee bar towards the gym.Anita was a business womenl, in her late thirties. She had long blonde hair, sometimes she wore it with a pony tail. She had an attractive face and a very impressive large pair of breasts. During the week she wore office classy pantsuits, pointy toe black high heeled shoes and white t-shirt.While she was reading her magazine, she thought “leather clad girls hurting ugly men's balls. The men should be wearing a mask. Girls wearing pointy toe shoes. Men using tight ring in his balls” She opened her eyes. “Fantastic!!!!.”Anita sent her leg back and then foward toward the coffee bar table. She smashed her boot up between the two wooden table legs. The sharp tip of her high heeled boot digged into the bootm of the table. She created a big noise crack!!!!.Then her pussy exploded.“It’s a great idea!” She shivered, clutching her pussy and squealing in orgasm.Anita felt her panties wet. Then she tried to calm down. “Maybe I better think about something else....““The bill!” she yelled to the waitress. “I should go!”