PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a story

ilkinj
08-21-2016, 11:20 PM
Hello,

There's a certain femdom story I've been looking for. It's the most intriguing...and disturbing...I've read by far. I remember snippets here and there, and the general setting:

The perspective is first person, the main protagonist is a college student.

I believe he comes across the girl who dominates him while she's reading a book, and notices a distinctive body odor coming from her.

Much of the story takes place in her house (apartment?), which I believe is not in good repair. If I recall correctly she keeps him in a cage when he's there. I know for a fact that at one point she whips his back until it is bloody (he is kneeling on all fours), and then she rubs her foot on his back and makes him lick the blood off her foot.

I believe the girl's mother is in the story at some point.

Another distinct detail I remember is that she makes him call up his girlfriend and break up with her in this way: she makes him tell her that he wanted her to dominate him, and then tell her something along the lines of "go fuck yourself."

The girl is mentally unstable, and becomes more and more violent throughout the story. I think at the end she tries to crucify him, or at least put nails through his hands, and he runs away.

any help would be appreciated