PDA

View Full Version : The Evil Doll series- The Dollhouse

marek0001
09-24-2016, 10:08 AM
Story 1

Jim Bragg was a jock type guy, muscular and fit, he knew how to charm the ladies. He soon found himself in a bet he sorta regrets as he enters the old abandoned house on the outskirts of town. His friend and his girlfriend had bet him to go into the house, pull out his big dick and balls, then would wait to see if anything happened. He was wearing his tight jeans that really showed off his bulging package. He personally thought that they wanted to see his dick and balls. He decided he wouldn't disappoint.
Jim wasn't a small man, with a dick 9 inches long and two large balls the size of oranges, he loved to show it off. Once inside the smelly, moldy house, he could see some stained nasty mattress nearby.
Probably Danny's fuck place, he thought laughing.
He walked around, his confidence grew as he went upstairs and into the first room he came across. Inside looked like it was once a young girls' room with two beds and some toys. Off by the window was a large doll house with many girl type dolls, around 7 inches tall. He walks over to one and picked up the doll. The eyes popped open slightly startling the jock.

"Hey there sexy," He said, laughing. The doll was covered in a wet sticky substance and looked like black goo was in it's mouth. "Geez, someone already cum on you. All wet and sticky." He roughly puts the doll back in the house and walks to the center of the room.
"Alright, I'll pull out my dick and balls now!" Jim stated loudly, hoping his friend and his girl heard him.
Jim unzipped his jeans, he was glad he didn't wear anything under them, easier for them to flop out. He reached in and pulled out his 5 inch flaccid dick and huge cum filled balls.
Since I'm here might as well jerk off some, he thought.
He tugged on his dick a little, feeling the blood fill his dick as it started to rise to his jerking. He spread his legs apart some and closed his eyes thinking back to this blonde chick he had last week when he bent her over the front of his sports car and pounded her tight wet pussy.
Suddenly he heard giggling causing him to stop and open his eyes. He looked around expecting to find his friend and his girlfriend to be standing there. Not seeing anyone, he stepped towards the door, "ok assholes, if you're going to watch the show, come out and watch."
No one was around, he felt his dick go slightly flaccid then turned around and looked around the room again. He opened the closet to find only more toys and nothing. He shook his head and put his package back into his tight jeans. He started to walk away while trying to get his zipper up when something caught his eye.

He turned to look at the doll house and saw all the girl dolls were facing him with eyes wide open. He walked up to it and laughed. "Ok, funny guys! You want to play games? I'll show you a game"
He reached back into his jeans and pulled out his dick and balls again. Walking up to the doll house he starts to rub his dick on the dolls. "Hope you don't mind if I fuck with these dolls Danny!"
He spread his legs wide and put his hands on the roof of the doll house and let his dick and balls sit inside the doll house. He thought about pissing inside the house, but was too hard to focus on pissing. As he closed his eyes, he felt something rubbing his dick.
He popped his eyes open to find two dolls grabbing his hands and keeping them on the doll house, while two more dolls each grabbed a leg and kept him from moving.
"What the fuck!!!!" Jim tried to move, but felt like he had been nailed to the house with his huge dick and balls inside.
He then heard cooing and sounds that sounded like a woman was making. Then he felt it, it felt like several dolls were grabbing his dick and tugging on it. He got scared for a moment as the feeling was pleasurable, but terrifying since he couldn't see what was going on. Then his balls felt like a few of them were tickling his sack.
Jim moans and smiled, "Oh wow, this feels really good actually."

He stopped struggling and let the dolls do whatever they wanted as they continued to rub his dick and balls. After a few moments, he felt wetness covering his dick and balls, he waited a moment then realized they were now licking his dick and balls.
He felt his dick and balls so covered in wetness, he thought he might have a wet stain on his jeans after this. Then something strange happened, he felt a doll climbing up his jeans. He felt a little panic for a moment, then he panicked more when the doll pulled down his jeans then climbed back up his legs to his ass!
"Hey, what you doing back there little girl doll?" He smiled and groaned.
The doll then slowly moved one of its arm....into his asshole. He opened his eyes wide and grunts loud as he felt something new.....very pleasurable. "Holy SHIT! That's my prostate!" He moans and grunts loud.
He felt it coming, his balls were tightening and his dick was growing so hard, it might break the house. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. He never thought something like this would happen.

His balls and dick were being licked and rubbed from who knows how many dolls while one doll was fucking his ass and massage his prostate like the girl doll had done this before. He felt the cum building and knew it wasn't going to be long.
"I'm about to-" Jim didn't even finish when his balls gave up his nut cream, his dick shot around 8 loads out, he was in a blissful state when he finally finished his cum. His dick stayed rock hard and balls felt like they shrunk a size or two.
"Well, thank you ladies, but I must be going," Jim said, he tries to pull out, but sees the dolls won't let go. "Now come on ladies, I'll gladly come back and do this again."
He then felt it, the dolls licking his dick and balls were now starting to bite on it. He shouted out in pain as he felt the dolls biting harder and even deep. One doll sat on the end of his still rock hard dick and was trying to pull open his dick hole. He yelled and tried to get free. "My dick and balls!"
He didn't notice that the doll that had massage his prostate had got off of him and came back now carrying a dirty dusty mop. The doll then started to ram the end of it into his ass.

Jim screamed in new pain from his ass being now ripped open by a nasty mop while the dolls were ripping open the end of his dick and now felt his sack being ripped open.
He then felt his sack literally rip open from the dolls pulling and biting the sack, his actual nuts fell out. Right as his nuts plopped down, one fall out of the doll house and hung near the floor and the other stayed inside, his dick head was ripped open. He felt blood running down his legs like a waterfall. He started to lose consciousness then fel like his dick was now ripped in half as he suddenly felt part of his shaft just explode.
As he lost consciousness then his life, he felt his balls hanging towards the floor being pulled off by two dolls. Then blackness for Jim Bragg.

(I hope you enjoy, something different, I do welcome feedback or ideas)