PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion Mod

mrwasdman
10-29-2016, 06:39 AM
Hi I want to create a Ballbusting realated Oblivion Mod. The main idea is to collect good stories and captions.
Feel free to post If you have any ideas which storys I should add. Captions have to be the size of 512x512

try
10-29-2016, 04:43 PM
What's an Oblivion Mod?

basedball
10-30-2016, 07:31 AM
Why not skyrim? It already has a ballbust as the unarmed finish move agaisnt male humans(and all playalbe races)
There's also a ring that makes unarmed fighting viable.
Maybe you could make a mod that inserts girls into the world that do that on the character you play, perhaps making him fall on his knees for a minute or so.

zapan
10-30-2016, 06:55 PM
Having ballbust animations in Skyrim triggered by additional dialogue would be amazing !
Maybe you could even have more extensive sessions with your follower and your spouse at home.

kickpom
10-30-2016, 07:38 PM
Skyrim is newer, more popular and (I'm guessing) more easier to cater mods for.

Ballbusting would be awesome in skyrim. There's already a bdsm dungeon mod and sex available. I'd love to see a simple crippling frontal kick to the groin. You could even implement a kill move, front kick that sends him to his knees, then another kick that puts him on all fours, then a kick from behind to finish him off...

How can I find that unarmed finish move?

Strange_Fool_215
10-31-2016, 05:41 AM
"I used to be a stud like you, then I took a boot to the... knee. Yeah, that's it. Knee."

basedball
10-31-2016, 12:11 PM

Ballbusting would be awesome in skyrim. There's already a bdsm dungeon mod and sex available. I'd love to see a simple crippling frontal kick to the groin. You could even implement a kill move, front kick that sends him to his knees, then another kick that puts him on all fours, then a kick from behind to finish him off...

You need to be able to deliver the final blow with just bare hands while playing as a female(not sure if khajit or argonian works) and then the animation usually triggers.
I don't remember the ring and how to get it other than it was a hidden item obtainable by console commands.

basedball
10-31-2016, 12:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWFcZ6AWNc
I think he teaches us how to set the killmove rate to 100 (meaning every kill has a killmove) and also how to increase the damage so unarmed fighting is viable.

VenomousBeetle
11-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Unarmed fighting is increased in vanilla a few ways:

Heavy armor - a perk in the heavy armor tree makes your gauntlets deal the damage of their base armor rating

Pugilist gloves - in the ratways at riften "the fist" carries enchanted gloves that add 10 unarmed damage. You can disenchant these and use the enchantment skills to add even more damage to your heavy armor pieces.

Khajiit/Argonian - the cat and lizard races both have a (15 I think) bonus to unarmed due to their claws.

There are powers and rings in Dawnguard that apply poison damage to your unarmed but you have to be a vampire lord. You might find a mod that enables effects as a regular vampire.

Also female characters can beat the quest at the Dibella temple in markarth for 10% bonus damage vs males. (Male chars will get 10% vs female instead)

There are all sorts of mods you can also get to add even more effects, but these work as basics.

Skyrim special edition just came out, it'll be a while before the mods catch up to the original edition, but SE is more stable and mods can be used in the Xbox/PlayStation versions of SE.

as for oblivion, unarmed is a skill.

Robbaz has a good vid on unarmed skyrim gameplay. I beat the final boss with fists playing his way.

VenomousBeetle
11-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Why not skyrim? It already has a ballbust as the unarmed finish move agaisnt male humans(and all playalbe races)
There's also a ring that makes unarmed fighting viable.
Maybe you could make a mod that inserts girls into the world that do that on the character you play, perhaps making him fall on his knees for a minute or so.

There was a mod on LoversLab where if you got on low health you have a chance to be brought to your knees, and then raiders would have a slight chance of taking advantage and r a p e you. You could probably do something similar with genital torture.