PDA

View Full Version : BB Stories

Nutcracker sweet
10-04-2001, 04:09 PM
Giving in to the nasty political climate, growing crime, over-whelming population growth (illegal and otherwise), the general dumbing down of Florida and decline of the standard of living in what was once a great place to live, my sister, Fionna, and I go up into our parent's attic and find a couple of old, green, canvas sea-bags from when our brothers came home from the military. We dump the musty, nostalgic artifices of their "glory days" out onto the attic floor and take the bags down to pack them with a few clothes, toiletries, and some of our favorite, yet more innocuous, sex toys (vibrators, ben-wa balls, branding irons, pinchers, naptha, wire brushes, latex strap-ons, mace, key lime flavored orgy butter, leiderhosen, kilts, skein dubhs, paddles, etc).
We then hit the highway at the outskirts of town with a piece of cardboard on which is scrawled "Your Town or Bust!"
Of course, being as how this is the most desolate stretch of road in Florida we end up walking...for days. Our Levis' dragging tracks down that old dusty, Dixie road.
I won't bore ye with the particulars of our trek, but we finally arrived in your state...by way of Norfolk, Virginia where we were able to pick up some extra cash by entertaining the Atlantic Fleet.
Appreciative young swabbies they were too!
Yep, we were finally in the land of fast cars, fried food and macho guys with attitudes just aching for a woman's firm, yet guiding hand...and well placed knee!
By and by, we made it to your town where we were able to find my beloved pen-pal, Mackickmeplease.
As fate would have it there was a bungalow for rent right next to your place, so my sister and I promptly took up housekeeping down in the Bottoms and commenced to getting acclimated to our new home.
After getting settled in with your help, we invited you over for dinner, and gave you a little gift that we had brought up from the Sunshine state...ether!
Once we had you stupified and cuffed your wrists, thus rendering you at our mercy (HAH!) we brought you into the back room where we had a sturdy eye-bolt screwed into the ceiling.
As for you being suspended from the ceiling with a three foot spreader bar between your ankles...
Fionna and I enter the room giggling and pointing at you in your helpless and very vulnerable position.
Fionna walks to you and grasps your hips to lean down and suck on just the head of your dick, licking up the pre-cum oozing out of your cock head.
While behind you I reach under your ass to grab your nuts and yank 'em down, stretching them as far as your scrotum will go...and then I give 'em just a wee bit more of a tug!
Fionna is now running her tongue along the shaft of your dick, around your dick head, probbing her tongue into the peehole. And with me squeezing your balls purple you thrash in your constraints, the mixture of pleasure and pain maddening!
Fionna sharply slaps the head of your cock, as I roll your testicles against each other.
We release our respective grips on your privates and square off, Fionna facing you, smiling cruelly.
From behind, I lightly tap your balls with the toe of my boot, "Ready, Mac?", I hoarsely whisper.
"You've been wanting this for a long time!" Fionna smirks, "On the count of three, Mo!"
"One!" she starts.
"Two!" I pipe in.
"Three!" we gleefully scream in unison as my booted foot slams into your dangling balls, and then before that pain even registers with your nervous system, Fionna's own bare foot connects with your nuts!
Now you let out a blood curdling scream!
"And again!" BOOM! BOOM! Our feet slam into your balls again, one after another!
Your scream turns into a pitiful retching sound as your choke back your breakfast.
"Whew, Fionna, this is a nice easy pace. I can keep this up all day!" I say over your quaking shoulder as I reach under to heft your rapidly swelling testicles.
"But could you, Mac?", Fionna asks you as she leans in to wipe tears from your cheeks.
She finger-flicks your shrivelling dick, "Again, on three, Moira!"

Later gators!
NS

Jack
10-06-2001, 01:28 PM
Hey Nutcracker,
the only thing i can say to this is WOOOOOOOOW what joy it was to read!
Holy crap that would be lovely to experiencehttp://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/smile.gif
If you have more stories to share please do we all LOVE reading your hot stories!

Thanks
Jack

Nutcracker sweet
10-07-2001, 11:53 PM
Thanks, Jack.
I am to please...your visitors to this site, and myself!
The next best thing to the "woman's ultimate control" is sharing about it with others!

Nutcracker sweet
10-28-2001, 03:31 AM
YEEHAW!
Let's hear it for the little women in your ballbusting nightmares, guys!
NS

TrampleME.ru
05-10-2002, 10:35 PM
Hello!
Great story!
Hope to find here a little bit more http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/smile.gif
But i'm not actualy into ballbusting, more into ballcrushing if you know what i mean

------------------
Best regards,
TrampleME

Magnum
02-08-2005, 10:54 AM
OK, here is the true story I was talking about from the message thread. I have a good friend who is a physical therapist. She is very attractive, nice body etc. etc. She is about 5' 5" and 110, works out and also is an awsome soccer player in an all womens soccer leaque. To suppliment her income she also is a certified message therapist and only works on friends and relatives. Well apparently a guy got her phone number from another CMT she new who was also a friend (he was also a patient where she worked). This guy mentioned some names of her friends said to call her because he needed a message. Since he mentioned her friends names and seemed like a nice guy she said she would meet him that evening at his house (never again though). She arrived at his house, set everything up and instructed him to strip to his briefs and lay on his stomach on the table with the sheet over his body. Everything went fine until she had him turn over while she left the room. When she came back in he was laying on his back fully nude with no sheet and a raging hard-on. He said he was ready for the "good stuff" and she replied that she didn't do the "good stuff". He rolled off the table and very aggrevated and said he wouldn't pay her until the services were rendered. He approached her and she became very frieghtened and proceded to kick him as hard as she could squarley in the balls with her boots (those hiking kind that look like cross trainers). She said "he dropped like a sack of potatoes" and couldn't even speak. She gathered her things and left. The next day he called her and appologized profusely and paid her triple the cost. She said he sounded like he had lost his voice and spoke very feebly (like his balls had just been stomped on :Baahaha: ). Never will she do this again. Unfortunately she moved to Florida before I had the nerve to ask if she would kick me in the balls. :(

PapaBear
02-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Magnum:

Oh tears to my eyes,man! I remember so fondly the wonderful exploits of Nutcracker Sweet, Moira and Fionna in many different boards and clubs. Sure wish they would somehow return from their cyber space oblivion!

PapaBear

Tamakeri
02-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Magnum:

Oh tears to my eyes,man! I remember so fondly the wonderful exploits of Nutcracker Sweet, Moira and Fionna in many different boards and clubs. Sure wish they would somehow return from their cyber space oblivion!

PapaBear

If you are referring to Moira from the Bayous, she is currently active on several BB groups in Yahoo that I am familiar with. Like here for example:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/testiclekickinggirls/message/223

-Tamakeri

Magnum
02-09-2005, 09:59 AM
I hear ya Papa Bear. Thanks Tamakeri, Moira was very hot! I love reading the stories the gals post, fact or fiction.