PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Wearing a Jockstrap

JockMe
02-02-2017, 11:25 PM
I'm a straight guy with two real fetishes. Jockstraps, I wear them as daily underwear and sleep in them also. I really enjoy the comfort of having my manhood held in a pouch.

My other fetish is ballbusting. Nothing like having a woman lift her sexy knee into my precious jewels or having a pretty female foot connect with my balls.

My wife really isn't into kicking or kneeing my soft orbs of masculinity. But she does enjoy squeezing and biting them.

I've had girlfriends in the past who have played busting games while I was wearing a jock. If there are any other fans of this sub fetish I would love to here some stories and I'll tell some of mine.

There doesn't seem to be much out there in this area, I've found some Suburban Sensations clips involving Martin getting kicked in a cup, but that seems to be it.

Theres got to be other pervs like myself, let's hear from you!!!

protectivecup
02-08-2017, 08:06 PM
There are a few of us. I enjoy cup testing videos myself.

Wish there were more out there besides suburban sensations

oliver291
02-21-2017, 07:52 PM
yep, you are not alone. pretty common in fact. I also think a lot of folks use jockstraps because they make bb safer.

neil
03-24-2017, 11:01 AM
Same here...girls into guys wearing jocks/cups...especially if they want to tease/bust me while protected. Is a huge turn on fetish for me!

Also love seeing females in their pelvic protectors and the thought of a jill strapped girl dominating me wheither I'm protect or not is so HOT!

Martial Arts and Hockey girls are so sexy...I'll worship their Jills

zapan
03-25-2017, 06:05 PM
Who else remembers that sci-fi ballbust story where women invented a sonic ballbust weapon that would vibrate testicles painfully, causing all men to wear protective insulated jockstraps ?