PDA

View Full Version : Your BallBusting Fantasy

Gripcrush
01-21-2002, 04:22 PM
First of all, I would like to thank the person or persons responsible for this forum! This is great, and I am glad to be here. Now, on to my fantasy.

You have probably heard this one before. I would like to have an attractive female step on my nuts. Not to crush them (having crushed balls is no fun; well, maybe it is, but not for me). Alas, I have a fantasy, hopefully to be fulfilled, and this site I hope to find that special someone who will make my dream come true.

I have lots of fantasies, but my latest one is one that really rocks my rocks off!! It goes something like this:

I go to this girl's place; she's invited me over for a drink. She's very attractive and having nothing else to do, and hoping I might get lucky, I accept her offer.
She invites me in, says she watching a little T.V., and what would I like to drink? I tell her, and she gets it, and brings it back. As we are drinking and talking to each other, I began to get dizzy -slowly it starts getting worse. She asks me whats wrong, and I tell her I don't feel well. She asks what is it, and I tell her I feel dizzy. She then says, "Do you want to lie down?". She guides me to her bedroom, and I barely make it. I'm able to sit up on the edge of her bed, still getting dizzier and dizzier by the moment. She says, "Wow, I didn't think it would work that fast". I ask her what she's talking about, and she says, "That drug I put in your drink". She was trying to drug me!! I attempt to get up and get the hell outta there, but now I have no strength. That and the fact she pushes me back onto the bed. I ask her what the hell she is doing, and she says she wants to "have her way" with me! She then pushes me back onto my back on the bed, and starts to remove my clothes. Since I have no strength to fight her off because of the drug, I can't do anything. The drug has paralyzed every muscle in my body except my cock and balls! My cock is raging HARD, and my balls are super-sensitive! She gets my clothes off, and takes hers off as well. She then gets on top of me, and brings her knee into my balls! She asks me, "Do ya like that?". It hurts like hell, and she does it again! Right about now I wish I had turned down that invitation! She then sits on my face, and uses the heel of her foot to play with my cock and balls. She then puts her face down between my legs, and starts to bite my cock and balls! She then straightens up, and finds some rope and ties me up. She then says she's going to take a shower, and invite her friend over and the both of them will have a feast - ME!
As she is in the shower, the drug starts to wear off. I contemplate whether or not to get out of there, or stay and tie her up!! I decide to stay, and I weaken the ropes to allow me to pounce on her when the time is right. She comes out about 20 minutes later, and asks me how I'm doing. I ask her to please give me a drink of water - being someone else's sex slave is thirsty work!! As she comes closer with the glass to give me a drink, I spring up and grab her! Boy is she surprised! Then, she defiantly asks me, "What do you think you're doing?". I tell her I'm gonna tie her up! "Oh yeah?" she says, "Let's see if you can try!". She then jumps me, and we both fall back on the bed. Her strength is amazing for her size. We wrestle around, and she gets me in a choke hold behind the back. As I attempt to get her off, I realise she has one of the ropes around my wrist. She then takes my other arm and wrenches it behind my back and ties my hands behind my back! She pushes me off the bed, and with my hands tied behind my back, I am an easy target for her. She then procedes to kick me in the stomach and legs trying to kick me in the balls. I swing my torso around, and knock her back on the bed. I jump on top of her and think I'm going to win this one. Just then, she swings her legs above my head, and grabbing my hair, she secures her legs around my neck in a very tight headscissors. She starts to squeeze, and since I have my hands tied behind my back, I really can't do anything now. As I'm struggling around, I see her arch her back and she is reaching for something. Then I feel her hand wrap around my balls. She slowly squeezes me into unconsciousness. She has won. Before I finally go out, I plead with her but to no avail. She just watches me drift off into never-neverland with a sadistic smile on her face. I finally realize she had her way with me all along.

I have another fantasy about her bringing her friend and the both of them on me..... but that's another fantasy!!

SadisticSara
12-14-2002, 07:25 PM
Your task for today, if you feel 'up to it', is to write a short story about what you would like me to do to you. Use your imagination.

I'm Sara, and I'm the new moderator here at BallBusting World.

I don't care if you haven't written anything before. I don't care if you make spelling mistakes. Imagine that it's you that I have by the balls in the photo, and lets see how the story goes, OK?

If your story is exciting, you *might* win some kind of prize. Like maybe I'll send you a note and ask you if you want a (free) photo of me in some "special" pose; or *whatever*.

What's your ballbusting fantasy?

http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/eek.gif -- http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/smilies/eek.gif
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Gripcrush
12-25-2002, 04:17 PM
The prize I want is the prize of "whatever".

This prize consists of you and I meeting somewhere in person and acting out some of my fantasies.

What do you say, SS? Are you game enough for me?

:bananajum

SadisticSara
12-28-2002, 05:05 PM
Well, 'Gripcrush', I like your username!
I'm certainly into "gripping and squeezing", but the "crushing" part sounds a bit severe.

Not that I couldn't "handle" it, but ... well ... you really didn't explain if "crushing" is part of your fantasies.
Sooo... I guess I'll have to wait for you to write about all the things that you'd like done to you.

After all, this is like a kind of contest. To even be considered for any kind of "prize", you'd have to write something about your fantasy, here in this topic.

I hope it'll be something that excites both of us. Actually even your username is starting to excite me. Gripping and crushing. Hmmm...

Anyway, instead of me daydreaming about that, I should remind everyone else reading this that I'm really looking forward to reading all about their ballbusting fantasies.

This "contest" is just starting, so how about writing something that will excite me, as I sit here at my computer reading what you write. I'll just lock the door and turn down the lights as I use my imagination, reading whatever you want to write... over and over.

Come on guys! Do you have the balls to tell me what you'd like, or not?

If you're not going to tell me, I won't be able to even make any comments, right? (Let alone actually do anything about it!)

I'll be back when there's something here worth talking about.

---Sara.

SadisticSara
01-03-2003, 08:19 AM
Pic below for "Gripcrush":

Good grip!
Except I'd use both hands for the "crushing"!
Grab. Grip. Squeeze. Twist. Pull. Squeeze harder...

(No, that's not my hand. Mine's smaller.)

NOTE: The pic referred to doesn't appear because all attached pics on the Forum were lost during the September 2004 Forum upgrade.

- Sara :)

Gripcrush
01-04-2003, 02:13 AM
Sara,

Actually I do have a "crushing" fantasy, but it would be considered by those "in the know" to be more of a trampling/stomping type fantasy.

I like the fact you reveal that you have small hands. I hate big hands on a woman. Just thinking about your cute hands around my balls.... uh, I'll stop right there.

I really do want to meet you in person someday. I guess it's all up to you as to when that will actually happen. But please.... let's try to MAKE it happen, o.k.? :D

BTW, that ********** fantasy story is a "watered down" version. I have it in my head that it's a fight to the death! However, how can I relate a story when I'm already dead? See, it just doesn't make any sense!

SadisticSara
01-06-2003, 02:38 AM
Hi Gripcrush! (and everyone else!)

We're all waiting to read the fantasy that you mention.
A version that isn't "watered down" would be thrilling.

I think that "trampling", "stomping", and anything else (including **********) would be right on-topic in this section, since this is "Your BallBusting Fantasy".

Trying to make excuses that you can't write a story if the story ends in your death doesn't work. After all, it's a "fantasy", right? You haven't really died yet, right? How about showing that you have some imagination, and the "balls" to write about it, OK?

About meeting me in person . . . well, . . . nothing is impossible. In another post somewhere in here I mention that I'm not a "professional" and that I'm used to ballbusting only with guys I know, where we trust each other. Last year a few guys online were offering me money for visits and private sessions. I guess it's just a hangup I have, but that makes me feel almost like a prostitute. I do it because I like it -- not for money.
By the way, some of the offers were rather generous. Some of them were offering so much that I didn't really take them seriously.

It's sometimes tempting to go for a lot of money. I'm studying and have a part-time job. I'm not rich. I could use some extra money. BUT... please don't anyone offer me money, OK? For me, that would be like the guy was the boss. I like to be in control of the situation. I like to choose who I do it with.
When I've got a guy by the balls, I'm the boss.

Yeah, my hands are small. I'm not going to say silly things like being able to pop tennis balls with my bare hands or squish golf balls between my fingertips. I can't. I'm not as strong as most guys are. I go for technique rather than brute force.

I mentioned in another post that I used to have a job as veterinary assistant in my native Mexico. That included working with and helping operate on livestock. I'm not "SuperWoman" but my hands are strong enough for practically anything that I want to do.

By looking at the Topic Statistics, I can see that this topic has been viewed a few hundred times already. Maybe a lot of the readers are guests. Signing up is free, you know. Then you could write something, see the free pics, etc...

Anyway, you guys (and gals) are starting to make me feel a bit lonely. Am I talking to myself here???
It would be nice to read "Your BallBusting Fantasy"!

Tel
01-08-2003, 11:48 AM
I have just found this messageboard and think its fantastic!!!

I am male, 30, English, and find reading your posts interesting SadisticSara.

I like the thought of having a stilleto gently pressing down on my nuts and then turining the stilleto at the same time. I would imagine it is more pleasureable for both the male and female to do it slowely this way. What do you think?

Have you thought about trying to advertise the postingborard alone to try and attract more people to it Sara, as I've been looking for a board like this for ages?

Tel

SadisticSara
01-10-2003, 03:09 AM
Welcome to BallBusting World, Tel !

WOW! Call me kinky if you want, but when I read "stiletto", I thought of using my small dagger with the slender, tapering blade on your nuts!

Gee. I was sidetracked by that for a minute.

Then I realized that you mean stiletto shoes, with the spikey heels.
(*BLUSH*)

Actually, to be honest, that's something that I've never tried -- yet.

It would be a bit hard for me to control the exact pressure by using my heel. But hey... if you don't mind me slipping up a bit! Hee, hee! I mean, I'd have to practice balancing and grinding in my heel at the same time. It would be sooo easy to over-do it a bit and ... well... it might be quite painful. Not on purpose, of course! (*grin*)

Yeah. I guess I'd need some practice with that.

ADVERTISE THE POSTINGBOARD???
Yes!
Recently I've been thinking of doing that ! (Are you a mindreader too?)

The only catch is that I don't want it anywhere that it would be considered as "spam" or "off-topic" or "offensive".
The nice thing is that everything here at BallBusting World is free!

Those who want more can get a membership at http://www.femaledom.com of course, but this Forum is a great free place for anyone (of legal age) interested in BallBusting.

Any free advertising or promotional ideas?

In the meantime, I'll think about the best ways to use my "stilettos".
Anybody got any ideas about positions or techniques?

Tel
01-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Can't wait for you to post another message about your stilleto technique Sara!

I've been having a look to see if there is any other posting boards out there on ballbusting, but the only one that I came across had'nt been used for months! Are'nt there any groups on Yahoo or MSN on ballbusting, as they usually have their own messageboards. Just a thought.

I've been thinking about your methods you use on guys, like using your hand and knuckles to inflict pressure on my nuts, nice! Liked it when you said you then gave them a sharp whack to stop guys ejacuating, sounds good to me!!! mmm

Anything else you would like to do to me?

calsub
01-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Hello Sara

I am new to this forum. In fact I found it two days ago and have already had my first ball busting.
I have a new lover. A small lady with small hands. I am rather large with a 10" dick and large ball sack and was worried about her being able to "accomodate" me. When I found out how you originally were asked by your boyfriend to implement this fetish, I decided that I would ask her to make the same attempt without tying me up. I did not want to push her to fast.
So last night I told her that I can maintain an erection much longer and harder for her pleasure if she will simply grab my balls like this!
Well I showed her with my oon hands. When she did it she was jacking my balls like a dick and it hurt a bit so I had to tell her to slow down......she did and she wound her hands around my balls tighter and tighter. I told her, tighter baby! And she did though she had to use two hands. Believe me all the veins were showing and I was hard as a rock. First time.
So we had intercourse and she orgasmed...I did not. I went soft and told her to redo my balls.
Her hands are so small that they have a hard time getting around my etire sack....so I pulled out a belt from my closet. I watched her as she wrapped the belt around my balls and saw a gleam in her eye. I came like a bullet when I got the first hint of pain in the pit of my stomach.
She was so happy that she grabbed some in her hand and licked it and then offered some to me. I accepted with dreams of more to come in the weeks and months ahead.
I owe this experience to you Sadistic Sara. And this forum.
By the way, after she left, I tied my balls up again and got hard in an instant. I am 55. She is 35. anyhow, I hit my balls progresively harder in order to find out what the pain was all about and I came again....almost instantly. I do not know about crushing, but a good slap or two (or 20) made it work for me.
humbly
Calsub

SadisticSara
01-14-2003, 12:44 AM
Great posts, Tel and calsub !

Does the pic below turn anyone on?
(You have to click on it to see it properly.)

It's a good starting position.

Good erection.

Balls tied in a helpless, exposed, vulnerable position.

Ready for me to grab. Then to rap on them with my knuckles. Gradually hitting them harder and harder.

I look into your eyes to see how you're taking it.

If my knuckle-punches aren't enough, I've got a nice, short, heavy stick here. That ought to change the expression on your face !

Anybody like this position?
Does this fit into your fantasy?
Well?

NOTE: The pic referred to doesn't appear because all attached pics on the Forum were lost during the September 2004 Forum upgrade.

abuse_me
10-04-2003, 11:43 PM
hey, i just registered to this site-im soon to be 19/m/new york, anyways my fantasy(at least one of them) is to be walking alone at night and a group of girls attack me (reason being they hate men i guess) and give me a brutal beating stomp and kick me but pay extra attention to my balls. And they would force me to lick thier shoes and sweaty feet or else be *********. also be ****** to service them while each of them sit on my face and at the same time still have my balls abused even.

kman171
10-14-2003, 05:11 PM
hi sara,
this is my first post and i am very excited. my fantasy would be to have you facesit me in a thong with your ass in the directiion of my face leaving your hands free to destory my balls with you being able to see it with some squeezing, slapping, and punching. please let me know what you think.

thanks
kman

daverp01
10-20-2003, 12:54 PM
Dear Sadistic Sara,
I would truly enjoy you locking yourself in a room with me, and getting me extremely aroused, coming up to me and teasning me.... you might then begin to strip me, always making sure I'm "up" as can be... You then slide your hands around my balls, and begin to squeeze lightly, while using your other hand to please me, and then continue to squeeze harder and harder, eventually jamming your knee into my balls, laughing while i fall to the ground... You might then get on top of me, straddling my face while facing my hard on and aching balls and conitnue to please and do damage to both!! what do ya think??

Arucard
03-13-2004, 04:53 PM
i think it would be really hot to combine tenderness and pain. For example, being tenderly kissed and touched, then suddenly and unexpectedly kneed in the nuts. I would fall to the ground, then you could tie me up and i would be completely helpless. You would make me worship you as you sqeezed and twisted by balls with your hands, then tightly wrapped a belt around the top. Then you would softly stroke them, and just when i got used to the pleasure, give them a sharp rap or pound them hard with your knuckles. You wouldn't let me cry out in pain, i would have to praise and worship you. Then you would dig a high heel into the balls. i have always fantacized about a woman in heels balancing on my stomach while stepping on my balls, but that might be hard to balance. You could also step on the head of my penis as you ground my balls. Then you could finish with a few quick kicks, then go back to kneading and sqeezing my balls with your hands, then pull out a stick or whip and give them a few hits before finally letting the pain end.

Arucard
03-19-2004, 12:17 AM
any pics or clips of a woman squeezing a man between her thighs without socks would be greatly appreicated too.

bloatedballz
05-30-2004, 04:13 PM
hello all fellow pervs,im new to this board,yet have had some wonderful fantasies become reality and more.i always had some type of ballbusting or whatever the phrase of the time was.the very best thing that i experienced started with my seeking the services of local female dominas in san diego where i live.i had seen quite a lot and although they would do the "cbt"(cock and ball torture)stuff,usually clothespins,sandpaper,violet wand,etc,it was hard to find any that were comfortable with impact or percussion type play,now part of this was my fault,thinking cbt meant all the above ,and i would hope to get what i wanted done .well no matter how many women you see for this,you need to express yourself well,the better you do that the better it becomes.so i happened to see this new girl i had not seen before,she was so hot, tall,nice shapely leggs,perfect butt ,tiny waist,nice breast.and extremely intelligent,also sweet and open easy to talk to about anything,well my first message that got her attention was "i am looking for a women who could find it amusing to use my ballz like a punching bag"out of 400 guys that replied to her add,i was one of the first three she saw,at first she wasnt sure if i was looking to sue her for harming me.as i asked that she knee me in my ballz repeatedly,what increased her concern was i was wearing a leather cock and ball harness stretcher/seperator with a 2"strap between my cock and ballz then a1/2" strap dividing the ballz ,so they are very taut and protruding out. so just wearing this rigg is intense alone yet i want her to use her knee on them .see i like feeling extremely vulnerable and some humility as well works real good for me .i feel i must look ridiculis to women,i forgot i would wear a sheer male thong too top off my outfit.well she finally started to test my limits,after i told her if i fainted from too much pain the first thing id tell her was thank you Mistress.and she stepped into me driving me back with each knee lifting me off my feet,she said is this-wham-whatyou-wham-wanted me-wham-to do-wham to your ballz-whamwhamwham-slave!when i was able to breath in air again,i said very weakly yess Mistress thank you for loving me.she took to ballbusting like no one else,it became mandatory for all submissives to have a harness to even see her,i was so lucky to have been with her for her first good session,she would give me 4-5-6 then overnite sessions and eventually a relationship that was as close as any i ever have had.

Bakuryu
10-06-2004, 05:16 PM
hi BB fans there ^^ i want to write first my only experince in BB and after that,perhaps some of my dark
and extreme fantasies muharhar ;)
ok let me that,this is all true now!
As i was 12 i made holiday in the south of germany, i met a little girl who was also 12 ^^ she was so cute, i fell after some days in love with her :D and i tried to spend much time with her,so that she coould like me^^.... i had success :D but she showed it in a very suprising way^^ as we went swimming one morning in the small pool in our hotel(we were alone ths morning) i started to annoy her a little ;o) and then she swam to me and took me in her arms and looked so unbeliveable cute into my eyes...but seconds later she rammed her knee into my groin -.- i was so suprised and the pain made me slowly sank into the water,but before i got comepletely under water,she took me into her arms(that was no prob in the water^^)she hold me then really tight to her...asked me if it really hurt so much!?she didn't kick as strong as she could !!?..i said just yeah and tryied to message my balls to get away the pain..but befoer i could reach anythin down there,she kicked me again...and seconds after that again and again and giggled at this time...but she had me all the time in her arms...very close to her....she played that way with me much time there in the pool^^ even if the hurting were sometimes really bad..i enjoyed it beacuse i loved her :P
after some minutes she made a break,and gave me a small kiss (without tounge-.- k, we were to young to know how it worked :D) after the kiss she asked me that,what i was expecting all the time : what exactly is hurting down there on you ? ^^ she really didn'T knwo what she was kicking.-..so i took her hand and lay it on my balls,(but not in the shorts,she didn't want it <.<) but then she knew what was hurting me,and was squeezing me just a bit...and then she gaves me a lot of littles kisses and squeezes :D
after that,every time we were swimming she kicked me with her knee between my legs...it turned me really on,but i don't think she realized it ^^
k nothing more to say for that :D
i hope u could understand me and that my story wasn't to boring for u ^^ at this day i'm sure she would be now my dreamgirl ;) but SSara looks and sounds also interesting :P
have a nice day and donÄt forget, just if we've lost everything, we have the freedom to do everything ^^

thornapple
10-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Who can post clips of a lovely, young lady physically dominating a man either by ballbusting, facesitting or squeezing him between her thighs......but, she is wearing SOCKS???? PLEEEEEEASE!

Guess you can tell my fantasy ;-)

The wife saw this and thought she would help....

Magnum
10-07-2004, 07:48 AM
Thanks Thornapple, Pics are awsome. I love to see your wifes feet, especially on top of a pair of balls. :ibow4u:

misterjover
10-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Any cheerleader ballbusting pics?

=)

gary198
10-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Now this is a fantasy

hockey3761
10-08-2004, 11:36 PM
i had a girlfriend that i got into ballbustin. infact i trained her to actually grab my balls whenver she wanted things which was a mistake in the long run for me. but ya it was cool shed grab them an ask me to play out fantasies for her. at first i was like wow shes not even tryin so after she grabbed them i told her id do what she wants so she let go, but i didnt listen to her. so she got pissed , waited like 10 mins later an asked me to dance with her. so we turned some music on, an then she put her hand on my hip while we danced. out of no where, she grabbed my balls hard an told me i had to do what she said,playing out her fantasy. as said ok ok but she said she didnt believe me an grabbed me till i went to the ground from the pain. it was nice but she would rarely kick me an thats what i liked most.

slaved
10-11-2004, 05:52 AM
My fantasy involves me in a room with a woman or several women. At least one of them is wearing a really short skirt and I get caught looking up it.
I'm totally humiliated and made to strip, when they realise I have a hard on I'm laughed at more. Then I'm told it is disgusting and I am kicked in the balls, this brings it down!
I'm them laughed at more and one of them flashes me her panties, saying "is this what you want to see?"
I start to get hard again and they tell me to wank myself off.
Before I get to cum, BANG a hard kick in the balls puts me to my knees, then I am teased to erection and made to wank.
This happens a few times until eventually the woman is rubbing herself off too.
She cums but my wanking is controlled by kicks or slaps to the balls until eventually I am allowed to cum as well.
Its not happened yet although i've seen a prodom before and had similar.
turns me on just thinking about it though........

slaved
10-11-2004, 05:55 AM
By the way I am in the UK, so if oneone would like to try this out.....

mrballs
10-11-2004, 09:36 PM
Sarah

I would like to have about five women working late with me at the office gange up on me and strip my close off and start to jerk me off....and take turns screezing my balls. Two would stick their fingures in my ass and massage my prostate at the same time. They would be laughing..i love it when women laugh as they hurt you....Have you ever massage a guys prostate...???

SadisticSara
10-11-2004, 09:50 PM
No, I haven't massaged a guy's prostate.
I'm not into anal stuff. Just a hang-up I have.
If I did, though, I'd wear gloves or use some device.
I have dangerous fingernails!

mrballs
10-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Sarah,

i must say you are very hot....but you know what is strange...i see some sites that show women kicking ball...but unless i see the womens face and she seems to be geting pleasure from the kicking i cant get excited about it is that strange......that is why i love your site...the women are hot and look like their laughing and enjoying kicking.....and if i dont see the balls getting hit by the foot ie it the guy cant be wearing anything it doesn't do a thing for me???

sub4Hottie
10-12-2004, 04:10 PM
On all fours in front of a big stuffed chair I’d have my face between your thighs. You now in just your sports bra, body still gleaming from your workout, enjoying using your quart on my balls to motivate me on. For those not familiar with a quirt think of a riding crop with long handle. A little flick of the wrist makes for a quick swing and good sting on the balls. Mine by the way are an easy target due to the shank of an oversized padlock fastened between them and my body. The padlock’s weight has less of an effect on pulling them from me than the thick rubber band wrapped around the solid coffee table leg and also going through the shank. It took a good stretch just to get to you as the many tenderly exposed surfaces of my scrotum touched by the whip over the past hour has demonstrated.

Ready for something different you suddenly slide over me and sit on my back pressing it further into the footstool I’m laid across and tied to. Placing your feet on the ground you roll the wheeled footstool back releasing the rubberband’s stretch. The releaf is momentary as the weight of the padlock makes itself known. Taking one rubberband in hand you stretch it away from me. You set into a motion of pulling harder and harder on the band, that pulls the padlock, that pulls my balls until with one long pull you let go and the rubberband snaps my balls with a sting more than a thud. Turning the padlock so that it rests heavily on top of my balls you instruct me not to let it turn back downwards or else my evening will not be near as fun. To help me concentrate you pick up your cotton tights and hang them over my head making sure my nose finds the still damp crotch. As I’m plunged into darkness I hear you walk off leaving me to concentrate on holding my balls in tight so as mot to disturb the lock with my only measure of time being the feel of your slickness drying from my back.

-sub4hottie (ATL, GA)

___
03-31-2005, 01:57 PM
Here's a pic of a fantasy girl.
For those into getting their nuts cracked hard.
Enjoy.

mjnairb
04-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Neighborhood Girl

I have been really interested in mixed wrestling and ball busting for a number of years, but I didn’t think I would be able to experience it my self, until a hot day last summer.
I am in good shape but don’t work out a lot, I do swim a lot of laps in the pool, so of course I wear the normal performance swimming suit...”the speedo”. I usually don’t wear it outside a pool, but this weekend my parents were out of town so I wore it to tan by their back yard pool.
As I laid there catching some rays a neighborhood girl came through the fence to ask if she could swim and tan with me. I am 21, and she was younger, about 17, but she didn’t look or act likes it. We both jumped in the pool and swam for a while, and then sat on the benches to tan.
We talked for a long time, and as we did I could see her looking at the big bulge in my bright red swim suit. I didn’t have a hard on or anything but she could see I was well equipped as my wet speedo clung to my manhood. She then started to talk about how she has always wanted to really wrestle a man no holds barred.
I quickly volunteered and we went into the house to set things up.
We cleared the room from furniture and we decided to wrestle as we were, her in a tiny black bikini, and me in my little red speedo. The last words I said was “don’t worry I’ll take it easy on you”...big mistake.
We started to grapple and I soon realized that she was strong as a horse. First thing she grabbed me by the arm and threw me into a nearby door, the hard steed door knob caught me right in the nads, and I was in such pain.
Taken advantage of my staggered state she grabbed and flipped me over her shoulder and onto the floor. She then sat on my chest and started slapping my face. I was able to escape by lifting my legs and ****** my feet around her neck to pull me off.
This move took her by surprise, but she quickly recovered and we started rolling around on the floor, both fighting for control. After a while I managed to get on top of her and straddled her chest one leg on each side. By this time I had a major hard on and my 7 inches was clearly visible through my speedo, which could no longer contain my growing member. Suddenly and with full force she delivered a massive punch to my balls with deadly accuracy.
I rolled off her and was holding my manhood which was throbbing at the hands of this girl. I didn’t think that anything could hurt more, or that I could be more humiliated until she pulled my speedo off me to inspect my package.
I knew I had to get out of there and tried to crawl away. She jumped on my back and road me like a horse, all the time slapping my bear ass.
The little bitch wasn’t satisfied yet; still in pain and begging her to stop she ****** me onto my back, reached down and grabbed my battered balls with both hands, twisted them, and used them like a handle to pull me back into the center of the room. I thought she was going to tear them off. I tried to scream, but only a high-pitched mewling sound came out. She released my nuts and then cupped them in her left palm. Then, to my horror, she made her right hand into a fist and smashed it into my held nuts, bashing them three times in rapid fire.
The explosion of pain was terrible and the battering of my nuts had sapped all the strength out of my body. I convulsed on the floor gasping for breath. I couldn’t believe this was happening.
She laughed and said, “You’re such a pussy. Men bandy that word about but they’re the ones that are so fucking frail. Now I’m going use that frailness to have some fun.”
She formed a circle with her thumb and forefinger around the base of my scrotum and squeezed my testicles to the bottom of the sack. My inflamed testicles were trapped and highly vulnerable. True fear set in as I began to think what she might do to them.
“I’ll prove that you’re a pussy by whipping your ass with one finger.” I didn't see her do it but heard a telltale ‘thwack’ from my crotch. She had flicked her finger into my trapped left nut. It felt as if my nut was on fire! I dry heaved again, rolling my torso in place on her floor. I could see she was preparing to flick her finger into my right nut. The knowledge did me no good.
Thwack! My right nut erupted in pain! She proceeded to rapidly flick my nuts, alternating between the left and right. Thwack, thwack, thwack, with each flick of her finger a new bolt of pain would jump from my nuts and shoot through my abdomen.
She then stretched my scrotum straight up from my body. I could plainly see both swollen nuts tightly compacted into the base of my sack, but stretched maybe four inches above my dick. She started squeezing my left nut between her thumb and forefinger. She gradually increased the pressure and began digging her thumb into the meat of my nut. The gut wrenching pain was spreading up from my groin like fire and getting worse with every passing second. She continued her relentless squeezing, taking pleasure in the excruciating pain she was causing me. After about ten minutes of agonizing torment she switched to my right nut. She began digging her thumb into it, and once again the gut wrenching pain started to spread from my groin.
After about ten minutes of torment she released my right nut and gripped my scrotum tighter still. She then raised her free hand high above her head, waited until I looked up into her eyes, then with all her strength smashed the heel of her hand down onto my nuts. Both testicles were literally flattened and the pain was overwhelming.
I was in more pain than I can tell you, as she just stood over my body and laughed. With another bare footed kick to the balls she walked away, and left me on the floor naked, beaten and humiliated.

hangers
04-12-2005, 05:21 PM
I am new but I may as well share my fantasy, I fantasize about my wife and a few of her girl friends getting together one night at our house and I am strapped to a chair backwards with only my balls exposed out the back of the chair and secured so I can't move them, the girls are drinking and having fun like a night out at the bar, they put a tape line down on the floor and stand behind it and throw bean bags at my jewels, whoever hits them the most gets a free shot up close with a fist or a foot, after awhile they are getting a little tipsy and they decide the hell with the bean bags let's get some tennis balls, this is my fantasy and if I ever told my wife I would be wifeless. Oh well, it's nice to have a place to talk about it anyway.

me_no_wimp
04-12-2005, 05:41 PM
I also wish that my wife, who knows about it all, would invite other females to join in, but know it will never happen.

Of course they'd all have to be wearing shoes I like.

SmackMyBalls
04-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Sara

My ballbusting fantasy is to join a class that is devoted to teaching girls how to bust a guys balls. The fantasy goes like this:

I walk into the classroom with my girlfriend. The lady in charge comes over and starts asking my girlfriend ballbusting questions. Have you busted his nuts before? Have you kicked his balls or smacked his balls? Do you squeeze his balls? Do you sometimes just bust his nuts for the fun of it? My girlfriend answers all the questions. The 'teacher' then directs me to remove all my clothes and then the both of us move into the 'training room'. We walk in and find 3 other couples, the guys all nude and the girls all wearing tight little mini skirts. The 'teacher' starts by laying out the plan, the rules, going into great detail about how the girls will bust our nuts. She then throws the group a huge curve. Each girl will move to each guy and, using a different technique, bust each guys balls. This leaves me in the hands (or hand) of a girl I don't know. I'm also able to watch my girlfriend bust another guys balls. Shortly all of the guys are getting their nuts racked over and over again. Finally, with all the guys curled up on the floor holding their balls the teacher states that the next class will be next week, same time. Get ready boys, you might want to ice down your balls before next week. Next week my sister will be joining us. OUCH!!

SmackMyBalls

ilny2000
04-13-2005, 09:51 PM
Hi Smack!

I'm a huge fan of you and your girlfriend's homemade videos. Too bad you can't get her to do some topless ballbusting because she's hot as hell!

Your "group" ballbust fantasy a lot like mine. Of course it IS a fantasy and all my BB is one-on-one. I'm way too shy for anything involving other couples. Your fantasy is great and I'd love to take part in it and join you and the other guys on the floor, softly moaning and clutching our balls.

I like scenes where one woman ballbusts four or five guys in a free for all battle. In the fantasy I'm not the first to get BB'd, but I'm in on the opening assault. As our opponent takes on my team, I kind of watch in spellbound amazment as she dispatches one guy after another with a solid knee, foot, or fist to the balls. I try to get to her but usually one of her victims ends up crashing into me.

Finally I'm the last guy standing and the out of breath Amazon stares me down. I just look at her, and then spread my legs, knowing what is inevitably my fate. She slyly smiles at me as she slowly walks toward me and gently places her hands on my shoulders...

By the way, Sara, this was my first post and I hope you find it... acceptable.

killamcbills
07-27-2009, 02:00 PM
hello all. this is a fantastic thread. i recently experienced a fantasy come true. my girlfriend and i were in front of a tall table in our apartment, starting up a pr0n dvd. she sat on a tall bar stool, and i stood behind her, pushing my cockhead into the tight space formed by her asscrack and the stool. she lifted one butt cheek, reached behind and grabbed by cock and balls, put them on the stool, and sat back down. now, i was trapped, crushed, and watching pr0n together. it was heaven, i was at her mercy, and kept kissing her, rubbing her back, all while she played with my nuts. at one point, they scooted out, she leaned back, and her ass PAINFULLY pinched the head of my cock! i cried out, and she laughed.