PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Phrases in Different Languages

ThomHow
07-19-2017, 11:32 PM
Hi all,

I find curvy latinas busting balls in real life very hot, but struggle to find images or videos when I try and search for them. I'm probably not looking for the right terms since I don't speak Spanish and am just trying to use Google Translate.

Do you know phrases to bust balls in different languages? I know that slang for testicles varies, and in some countries it can include eggs, so Google Translate doesn't always find the right colloquial saying. When I searched for ballbusting in Spanish it gave me Baloncesto which means basketball! Oops.

Tom

afinita
07-20-2017, 01:24 AM
I know a little Spanish and have had quite the success finding stuff on Twitter.

The translators won't do interesting things with Spanish, like... "-azo", which means to hit with whatever it's attached too. Like "martillo" is hammer, "martillazo" is a hit with a hammer, and "martillazos" are multiple strikes with a hammer. Or "-ito" which means small: "Huevitos" is "little eggs."

"Rodillazo" is knee
"Puņetazo" is punch
"Batazo" is a strike with a bat

Huevos, testiculos, entrepierna(groin), bolas and cojones are probably the most common I have found. Also, you don't say "mi huevos" but "los huevos" to indicate a body part, even if it is yours, so:

"patadas en los huevos" Kick to the balls
"rodillazos en los bolas" Knees to the balls

From what I can tell, the Spanish term for the ballbusting fetish is just ballbusting.

If anything is incorrect or anyone has anything to add, I'd love to hear it :D

ThomHow
07-20-2017, 11:52 AM
Thanks afinata! That's a big help. I didn't know the Spanish verb endings or use of use of "los" for a body part.

So is this correct?

"Exprimir los bolas" - squeeze balls
"Agarra los huevos" - grab balls

Tom

afinita
07-21-2017, 12:32 AM
Whoopsie, I used the wrong infinitive... It's "Exprimir las bolas" sorry!

It could also be "exprime" or "exprima" or a multitude of other endings, unfortunately. To throw another wrench in, "apretar" seems to be the more common verb for squeeze I have found. "apretar las bolas" "aprieta los huevos" "apriete los testiculos"

For verb conjugations/definitions I use spanishdict .com.

El_Bio
07-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Hi! I'm from Spain and, afinita, you speak spanish very well.

My case is otherwise than yours ThomHow. I had to learn in english all this semantics. Ask whatever you want to translate and I'll try to help ;)

ThomHow
07-24-2017, 10:47 AM
Thanks afinita. Your Spanish seems pretty good!

Hi El_Bio, I appreciate the offer. I'm going to try a few phrases and see how they work. Let me know if I can help with any English terms!

Tom