PDA

View Full Version : Experiences and ideas for real life playing

sebi40
08-04-2018, 03:55 AM
I had yesterday a magnificent experience
I went to a Domina, fist time visit to her.
I did like her advertising so I told myself to give a try.
She was small and slim but very fit.
I told her that I would like to have a role playing game.
My wife sent me to her to test my fidelity.:iluvu:
Test would be one full hour and I should not be aroused by her presence.
No penis touch during the game.
We had more than 30 min of talking, before starting and she was very smart and intuitive.
I went for the shower and she wait for me in a black outfit with nice view to her breasts and legs.:loveeyes
She start teasing and I got an erection than the punishment came in.
Her kicks and balls slaps were very strong. Two time I fall down curling in pain.
She constantly tease me like "poor baby, are you in pain?":cryingblu
Then I touched her and then she slapped me than kick my balls and twist my nipples.
I ask her to touch her breast and after more punching and slapping she accepted if i support the weights.
So she tied my balls and hangs some weights. It was very painful and with those weights on my balls I had to bend and kiss her breasts.:cryingblu:loveeyes
Then she put an electric device on my balls. It was amazing. I feel it as a powerful grip.
She did torture my nipples while the device very powerful "squeeze" my balls.:eek:
Then I told her that I like to see her pussy.
Another set of kicks and slaps but at the end she sit on a tall bed and put me in my knee in front of her.
"Come and kiss" she said.
I come close for a kiss but a powerful kick come into my balls.
It was amazing how skillful it was. With one leg move my erect cock on my belly and with the other deliver the kicks.
But her pussy looks so nice and I was so excited that I manage to stay there for few seconds and lick her.
You cannot imagine how powerful and quick she kick while I was liking her. I just collapsed on the ground with my penis throbbing in excitement and my balls in great pain.
There were amazing seconds.:eek::loveeyes
At the end she told me that my wife should be very disappointed on by behavior seeing the films, becuse she filmed everything.
So she will told my wife to give me similar punishment and then my wife will send me to her again for another test.
Finally she told me there are only 2 ways. Either I would learn to resist to other women or she will cas_tr_ate me.:cryingblu
Then we went to a second room where she showed me medical instruments.
So I am curious how will be the second encounter with her :).
Total time spent with her was more than 2 hours with a bit more than 1 hour direct playing.

I had experience with various Dominas and I really think that Dominas has to have good imagination in order to make you feel that this WAS SOMETHING REALLY DIFFERENT.
On the other hand YOU HAVE TO HELP HER in order to have a great play. Preliminary talk is very important.
Sorry about my English. I am not native.

Please share here experiences you had in real life and also ideas for playing