PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting :: Gym Class

sofxx
08-20-2018, 08:17 AM
Intoduction

It was a Saturday day. It was shinning like heaven. It was so hot outise. Inside? It was much hotter. Why? Continue reading and you will know!

Episode 1 :: Inside the Gym Class

I was working in a gym. I was wearing tight light grey short yoga pants, white sprort bras and a pair of pink sneakers.

But, oh my, what a contrast in the class. While the boys were lying in various stages of agony, the girls were having some fun!

“Oh easy!!” smiled my girl student called Jessica. She was kicking her leg back and swinging it up between a boy’s helpless legs hitting him with an audible thump and collapsing him to the floor. She was wearing tight short pink leggins, a pink top and pink sneakers. She was wearing the colors of Girl Power.

I was at the exit door, stopping the boys who were trying to flee, kicking them hard in their balls – which judging by their reactions I knew I was kicking pretty good!

My girls students were using my special signature move calle “The Boy Stopper”. It was a really simple technique! Let me, please, explain it. “First, give good front kick right between the legs with the pointy of the shoe. Then, grabbed the boy neck under your arm and rammed your knee up into the helpless balls as hard as you could, the times you want, but, you should lift him off the ground. Yeah! Girl-power! Check it out, girls! It is done like this”

I was smiling, sweating after doing my special signature move.My girls students were safe. They could do what they wanted. They could breathe a Girl-Power atmosphere making fun of the boys.

Any boy foolish enough to hit one of my students were being put firmly in their place by a hard kick from my assistants. Their name were Jennifer and Laura. Just like me they were wearing light grey short leggins, sport bra and pink sneakers.

shet
08-21-2018, 05:46 PM
Wonderful. I really want to subscribe in. By the way, I missed your stories Sofi

sofxx
08-24-2018, 07:49 AM
thanks for your feed-back

sofxx
08-24-2018, 07:49 AM
It was a Saturday day. It was shinning like heaven. It was so hot outise. Inside? It was much hotter. Why? Continue reading and you will know!

I was working in a gym. I was wearing tight light grey short yoga pants, white sprort bras and a pair of pink sneakers.

But, oh my, what a contrast in the class. While the boys were lying in various stages of agony, the girls were having some fun!

“Oh easy!!” smiled my girl student called Jessica. She was kicking her leg back and swinging it up between a boy’s helpless legs hitting him with an audible thump and collapsing him to the floor. She was wearing tight short pink leggins, a pink top and pink sneakers. She was wearing the colors of Girl Power.

I was at the exit door, stopping the boys who were trying to flee, kicking them hard in their balls – which judging by their reactions I knew I was kicking pretty good!

My girls students were going to learn my special signature move calle “Boys are weak”. It was a really simple technique!

I put myself in the middle of my students so that all of them could observed. Then, I pulled my tight yoga pants up over my navel marking my crotch and the cheeks of my rounded butty.

“Let me, please, explain how to beat boys” I said

My two assistants Jennifer and Karen grabbed one of the boys a put him in front of me. My two assistants were wearing the same clothes, they were wearing light grey short leggins, sport bra and pink sneakers.

Boys got real angry at being taken down so easily by a girl. This is the reason why I had my assistants to keep all the boys under control.

While I was talking to my girls student the boy immediately decided to attack me. He kicked and shouted like he was in a Kung Fu movie. I looked at my girls and said “First, give good front kick right between his legs with the pointy of your shoes.”

The boy with an actitude of macho man throw a kick that I could easily dodge. Then, I swung my leg up between his and I kicked right between his balls with the pointy part of my pink right sneaker. The macho Kung Fu boy went down instantly and the he was dragged from my room by my assistants. One boy down; more to go. I have more boys to kick in my class.

My girls students were safe. They could do what they wanted. They could breathe a Girl-Power atmosphere making fun of the boys. Any boy foolish enough to hit one of my students were being put firmly in their place by a hard kick from my assistants. Jennifer and Laura were were prepared for any unforeseen situation. And I was ready to kick them in the balls if they would dare to do something to my girls students.

The Kung Fu macho boy immediately got up from the floor and he ran with all his fury towards me. When he was a few inches away from me; I stopped him by spreading my legs on the floor and punched him in his balls.

His reaction to my punch was incredible! I looked at my girls students and they were just standing there open-mouthed. But, then they just laugh and make fun on him.On the other hand, he was crying, clutching his balls in his hands. His yells sounded a bit funny.

'Let me do that' a girl student shouted 'Let me punch his balls' said another one. The Kung Fu boy's balls were swinging freely between his legs and inside his Kung Fu uniform. He stayed bent over with his hands on his knees. His legs were spread wide and his balls were not restricted in any way and he was making funny faces. He looked at the girls as if he wanted to fight them.

I looked deep into my girls student's eyes. I saw their thinkings. Then I smiled as I realized, yes! I admit it turns me on. They were all on something, And I knew what