PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting/cbt/painful blue balls scenes in my stories

yd26
08-20-2018, 01:16 PM
Just got this idea, to fit more the forum that my stuff centering around tease and denial, and for those who don't want to read whole stories for some sore balls here and there!
Even here it's often mixed with the rest tho.
About spoiler warning, well, I mean, if you are into tease and denial, chastity, female worship and all kinds of sweet things, no reason to read just these bits! But for those that will and might be tempted, let's say it of course spoils but I don't include parts that I absolutely don't want people to read without the rest, even if it could fit.

You can download my stories from my signature and see a summary of each! So I'll update this post now and then :) Enjoy!

Head Lifted for a neck kiss (original story, heavy tease and denial) - Chapter 3

She made me get up and held me, caressing her pussy through her panties with my cage. She waited for me to fully throb in heat, limp cock sorely swollen and trying to burst the cage, to begin burying my neck into kisses, making me shiver. She knew I last came yesterday evening, but it was easy to see time didn’t mattered yet, just from how her cage kiss made my heart race, not even mentioning what followed.
She pushed me lying on the bed, at her mercy, and started to finger-tease herself at my view, over her panties. She climbed on me and began to finger herself for real, as well as kissing me deeply. Not only she did not grant my cock a touch, but she was repeatedly giving my nuts light fast slaps, hurting a little bit, making me whimper in her mouth.
“I feel… your power…” I whispered in a weird gaze of total letting go, I knew a side of her wanted it to be absolutely horrible, and the other wanted it to be orgasmic: a plaything brought to levels of frustrations proportional to how he was loved and felt connected to her in awe. I felt both at the same time and understood what “a whole is more than its parts” really meant. I could do nothing but beg for more, arch my body, moan in ecstasy and breath hard.
She got her clothes off one by one, sitting next to me, and slowly put a beautiful black soft lingerie while massaging my slightly achy testicles.
She climbed up, sat on me, between my legs, driving my leaky cage inside her, under her panties, till she came thanks to the help of my unchained member unsuccessfully trying to taste her insides; made crazy because of both her hands that held a feather tormenting my neck.

Head Lifted for a neck kiss (alt version, gentler and subtler than original story) - Chapter 4

We fell asleep cuddling yesterday, after we came... my parents called for dinner and didn’t wake us. Awaken at 5am, she found a needy kitty looking at her by her side, and a breakfast by her other side.
Her mother in the bathroom, I opened my hands in front of her with my key inside... with her key inside. My eyes looked the further they could from her, my head 90° turned.
“When you... are asleep, I can cage myself back, brave the cold and risk my parents see my cage to take you breakfast in the night, and look at your face for hours without a blink. When you’re awake... when you... when you...”
She held me tight and nuzzled gently, comforting me.
She took the key around her neck and pushed gently my head in her cleavage to kiss it.
“Do you feel better my cute little kitty?”
I nodded shyly and nuzzled some more.
“I can almost survive class now”.
She laughed and made her backpack for the day with her only free hand.

It wasn't supposed to go like that, mostly for my mental sake, but I wanted it from the deepest of my heart, so my mental sake adjusted: a cute kitty whose owner held the key to his heart in her voice, mouth and finger fondling his neck.
Okay, all right: A cute kitty whose owner held the key to his heart in her voice, mouth and finger fondling his neck; and the key to the guy inside’s cock over her chest.
There was only four big weeks before the exams, maybe it felt unreasonable in these times of heavy work to find myself all glued and overresponsive to her gentle care again, not be given the key every evening and bear her tease and amusement by evenings and nights together. What was implicitly going to happen that we both imagined was it on the last days of exams, home.

It was just a mindset, as always, it takes to decide together to have that mood for a while and I consciously make it stay, until it unconsciously goes off to its natural evolution.
“It kept me very dependent and vulnerable all day, I’d have run into your arms if we were alone after each class” I murmured against her, kissing over her chest, where her key lied all day on display. “To-Tonight, I’d love you to keep it, to prove you I’m serious, and any other evening, it’s up to you to be kind or mess with me... I am... hm, gathering all kinds of sensitiveness you can imagine, the good kitty and the not so good boy...”
“Is that a “be kind when you’re mean or be mean where you’re kind?”
“Hmmm... saying it when I’m in that state, that’s mean... and your voice and fondles are so kind...”
She held me tighter, comfortingly, a smirking wry smile on her face. The urge of delight and power she felt every evening rushed again, as her introvert self fades once no one remains around us... she was going to favor the mean side:
“I love to hear you try to talk of bad boy things with your usual devoted kitty language, don’t stop doing that, it’s all lovely to my hears when I’m emotive, and fun when I’m like now, so don’t talk like me right, but I want a clarification of what you tried to say all these numerous times since this morning.” she cooed and surprisingly grabbed my crotch swift and fast, and squeezed, still gently, but still squeezed, whispering in my ears.
“Your cock, is my cute little caged toy... and your balls, they’re desperately filling for my fun, to make you so high strung.”
“Y-Yes my love! That’s... quite it... when I don’t paraphrase it to be a good kitty…”
“I love it then! And just right around these horny leaky babies, there’s an invisible line that marks the frontier between the kitty and the bad boy. It means if I fondle your neck or pubic lines, a cute kitty will moan and nuzzle against me for more. But when I do... this!” she tried to lift me up a bit by the balls and whispered against my lips” If I do this... oh poor horny boy, you already regret you can’t cum tonight.”

Head Lifted for a neck kiss (alt version, gentler and subtler than original story) - Chapter 4

[Making love to my chastity cage]
Her way to lean ahead towards my face expressed how captivated she was, how it was much more than fucking a metal piece with bits of a sweating abused cock bulging through every holes. She could feel that duality that I lived with everyday, in her pussy and heart, and that was now pushed to the extreme. She was willing to crush the almost sore balls she bounced on with her bony pelvis to give her pussy a strong slide to burn closer and closer to orgasm, and to give her kitty an even stronger feeling of self-offering, leveling from mere awful frustration to a little bit of pain for her sole sexual pleasure. It was so sexy you could tell from her focused look on my indescribable face the feeling to share this wasn’t weaker that her raw restless getting off.
“Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Tonight I’ll be able to kiss you! Dhhhhhhgaah!”
That sentence made me feel really happy and special, hearing she wished she could be kissing me right now, if the cage wouldn’t slide out doing so. I got seated with a force I ignored I had and surrounded her with my arms while teleporting my lips against hers, immediately driving her to orgasm, humping my cage mad.

I sweetly caressed her nape when she came, my other hand ran gently on her back. I watched her remain on me, arms loose, head up, like if she was awaiting to be petrified in this position.
She looked at me and took me back in her chest, caressing her nape at her turn, till our lips met again, very softly, imperceptibly.
“You can keep humping my love, it’s not too sensitive. Or it is but it’s alright with me...”
And so we kissed very slowly, her body still moving on my cage, two more minutes passed and the sweetness of the moment created an orgasm building instantly and regularly in thirty seconds. So delicate I only noticed a slightly deeper and longer kiss that felt wonderful, and it’s only while pulling her strand of hair off my forehead that her heavenly smile told me “I came again” with a delicious chuckle, so low and lovely it can’t even be translated with a “!” in the end.

Love beyond blue balls - Chapter 2 [sex magic world - Elina is my roommate preventing me to cum for months (half-non-con), Astra, my crush is a shy girl with extremely weak powers, and we are too shy to ask each other out.]

I struggled in the elevator, back to having a hard time bringing my nuts along with me. I howled as I got naked and saw Elina’s feet come to my sight as I took my shoes off, not just seeing feet but sensing things as well...

“Hi bacKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Hi back cutie!”
Her hand accelerated under her panties as she allowed herself this so rarely she could feel time divide:
She breathed. A first wave of pleasure had rushed through her as she realized her knee left the ground faster that she fantasized it in the afternoon. She bit her lips as she proceeded the information that it was really too cruel, considering she let them turn back the original “shade” of blue. Her eyes went high as she realized she didn’t put enough willpower to slow it down, and as they turned all white and empty, coordinated with a clitoral strong pleasure wave, she let her knee accelerate a little bit.
She closed her eyes as she felt the delicate swollen meat squishing itself between her knee and my pelvis, and bit her lips deeper as she felt her knee reaching the maximum height, tenderly stopped by two bouncing pancakes. She breathed again. I wasn’t in fetal position yet that my devastated nuts felt oversensitive without increasing the pain. My hands remained blocked in my back and I fell on my butt as a dozen phantom hands and feathers were massaging my balls, suddenly able to explode all their load. I curved, trying to touch my feet with my forehead, while she lied on the floor next to the said feet and waited impatiently. And I eventually sat normally, letting her admire the pinnacle of her work.
“Hahahahaha... your head must be unseen on earth, but I don’t care! I see a trembling cock with a tiny bit of cum oozing at the surface, the first drop that should have pierced the wall, blocked back in the process of escaping, and it got so fast it even succeeded to escape... and remained there... the “ruinial” to remember all my life! And those balls.... ahahahahaha! No words needed!”

Love beyond blue balls - Chapter 3 [sex magic world - Elina is my roommate preventing me to cum for months (half-non-con), Astra, my crush is a shy girl with extremely weak powers, and we are too shy to ask each other out.]

Elina cut her train of thoughts when she made me dive headfirst like a bird and yelled “now!”.
Astra jumped at the closest from the ground, when I waved back towards the sky. She landed with balance, full of adrenaline, thanks to the magic Elina stayed concentrated to keep flow in her a second more, and I found myself back up 3 meters above the ground, expertly slowed down while she hurried putting her shoes back on the floor.
Love that Blue-balls? That’s gonna fuckin’ hurt, but your charming princess is right here, and her little toes right back to help this pooooor helpless abused virgin haha! Brace yourself!
She made me dive headfirst again and used me as a springboard. She was falling a meter over me and slowed down my falling speed in the air as I turned backwards, facing the sky; then I saw a strong look throwing all the various spells she thought of in a quarter of a second... so that was gonna be quick!
My trousers unbuckled alone and let Astra, running along us, have a glimpse of what looked like not just a huge set of balls bulging out my underwear, but originating the underwear’s form so it seemed packed up, while I was still too high for her view to be optimal.
Her guilt increased as a fair bit of it transformed into intimate arousal, even more when Elina’s toes reached my balls and went down with at the same speed, without any pressure applied... until I reached low enough to decrease in speed, with a ballsack partially desensitized to welcome the toes in question directly into one of the compacted cum sack. She turned 90° to have the foot over both and start in slow-mo to squash deeper and deeper into the mellow footrest. I felt my balls flatten, without pain yet, starting to hurt as “yet” was written, sharpening at “written” and “written” again and “again” as I was closer and closer to stabilize on the ground.
I gathered air in my lungs and cheeks for the half-second following: She had the fun of her life cushioning her multiplicated weight integrally on my balls, and she didn’t balance my pain sensitiveness more than the bare level to prevent damage and passing out. She didn’t really want to scare Astra, but fuck, I was probably gonna get emptied tonight or tomorrow in her mind, and she decided to help things get concrete out of pure empathy for our pathetic endless turning-around-the-point, so she could allow herself to stand on actual pancakes once, right?
“Yeahhh! Ta-daaaa!” She laughed to the said shy girl: arms up wide. She was standing proudly on my flattened balls.
My cute and innocent dreamgirl’s heart wasn’t like at super ease, but the adrenaline and the speed of the action made it different: she laughed at the display of that girl, that gave her so disturbing and opposite sensations that she had to deal with for months; while the said girl torturing her “dreamboy” stood giggling on his gonads she just mushed real bad.
“You jump on him cutie?” she winked and Astra felt her heart race faster than ever, nodding joyfully.
While the air in my cheeks matched well the amount of roundness my balls had temporarily lost, I turned redder when she crouched, and let it all out in agony when she jumped of me and immediately made me turn around, face above the road.
“Hold him well please!” I heard from Astra and blushed while I saw her jump to ride me, and land... riding me! Sat on my back. Well, the time it took to get barefoot tho, she then crouched on my back and got up easily, carefully putting her feet on the center, already throwing in me a mechanical wave of relief from the body links.
I already felt my speed decrease. Seeing Astra balance herself naturally, Eline smirked as she gradually faded the body link the time I got slow enough to hold on me without “help”.
“There comes relief lucky boy, just like when I’m not there! I don’t care much about cheek kisses so you’ll owe me a hold of these, right?”
- And more if it’s the last one!
- Fair enough... I rolled my mind eyes, my balls still in a severe case of agony.
I wondered what relieving could happen since the artificial link to keep her balance had gone, which made the sensation stronger. I suddenly blushed, Elina’s “materialist” mind around made me forget how my love for Astra feeds of symbols:
Damn, Elina thank you, you just... let her surf me without anything artificial, thank-you-thaAhhhh!!! Ahhhh... Hmmmm...”
“Astra... Hmmmm...” I moaned in my own orgasmic pleasure while her toes were just petting and tickling my nape, over the shirt, right on the center.
You thought it would be just that... ah la la... not even one to catch up on the other.
Elina smiled and used her magic to prevent me to end on the ground, just going slower and slower to the building entrance 10 meters away.
“Is that feeling good for you?” she blushed.
“Nhhhh... you have no idea...” I purred with eyes closed, as wonderful as the physical pleasure felt for me; that special place as under her feet, the atmosphere and “magicless magic” of the moment was pure bliss. Elina could have been testing the fluff of my swollen swollen-balls that I would have barely noticed. We both wished it never ended, thought half a meter separated my head to bump light on the wall.
Astra’s toes were tickling my nape here and there now.
“Hm, Astra, hm, maybe you have not enough idea but... you-you’re... making me hard again so...”
Elina giggled along with her:
“Oh yeah, he is! You advance at 1 km/h or 2, but you already produce the fuel to travel the Queendom, my girl, when you learn to maintain height! Even on his back!”
“Have I not been trying to use magic on you everyday for some time now? Hihi!”
“Hmmmm... th-thank you...”
When you think of it, when it’s about developing her power to the point of getting teased in the process, I gently smile it’s nice and she blushes; when it’s about that I feel better to the point to willingly make me hard, she gently smiles it’s nice and I blush...
Elina looked at us with kind eyes, she almost hesitated to pave the way to get us in the same bed by the night, and make her boyfriend wish she finds a new toy fast! But she was just there enjoying the romcom’s episode 3... and she’d tell Cory and the others about!