PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting :: I love ballbusting

sofxx
08-24-2018, 02:23 PM
I stand up and started rummaging through my drawers to find some suitable clothes. I pull a pair of white cotton thong, one white strapless bra, an extremely short flared red pleated mini skirt. I turn to face the mirror and say “not as bad”. Then, I do two cartwheels and after that I open my chest of drawers and I select a white top that I button up to just between my breasts.

I seat in front of my mirror and do my make-up. Then I go to search my wardrobe for my high heels open toe shoes.

I go out and walk towards the train station. It is Monday morning and too many people are around. Then, I get on the train and I sit next to one girl and in front of two boys.

I can see that the two boys are trying to glance up between my legs. So, I watch down between their legs and I can see clearly the outline of their testicles.

Then, I take a deep breath and I lean forward and kick the four balls hard. The front edge of my open toe shoes struck the four testicles across the center. Then, I start to make pressure and I feel the five fingers of my foot sinking on the balls.

While I am killing their nuts with my toes, they scream in a high pitching tone.

I continue squeezing their nuts and say “Pevert! You were looking at my skirt!”

A train guard girl runs toward me and then she stops and asks "What's happening here?" while she is watching my two legs wide open stomping the two boys in front me.

“Those two boys were looking up my skirt” I say

The two boys are crying, doubling up, laying on their side in excruciating agony.

“that's a lie” the two boys said.

"Those perverts were looking up my skirt! You should fire them now, these boy should get off the trian now!" I say

“Boys get up or she is going to pop your nuts” say the guard train girl.

I stop pressing their nuts with my open toe high heels and the two boys stand up. When they are in front of the train guard girl. She does a split punch a punches the two boys in their nuts.

When the two boys are holding their already broken nuts, she smiles and say “I love ballbusting”