PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting :: Self Defense Class

sofxx
08-26-2018, 08:34 AM
I am wearing a tigh blue leggins and a pink sport bra. I am wearing a pink sneakers.

I am giving a self defense class. I have my two assistants. Karen is tall. She is wearing tight light pink some kind of latex skirt, white sprorts bra and pink sneaker. Sarah is short and big busty. She has some tattoos. She is wearing a tight mini light blue mini skirt jeans, red sports bra and red sneakers.

My class is ready to start. There stood five girls and three boys. I should have said the girls students and the victims or dummies.

My gym girls students needed some kind of self defense instruction. Not all girls know how to fight, you know that. My gym is advertised as being girl friendly so I decided to have a creative and interesting class. Why not useful class. Nowadays it is good to know how you can defense yourself.

I had heard the rumors that some boys actually like to be hit their testicles. So, I put and advertisment in my web page with a picture of a girl kicking a boy in the nuts saying “Boys wanted” and immediately I received a group of candidates.

I told them that their job consist of helping me in my self defense class for girls. Also, I told them that my girls students are going to learn how to kick a boy in the nuts. Also, that I will be teaching other techniques like knees and squeezes.

In my class my girls student are wearing tight leggins, sport bra and sneakers. The boys are wearing only tight white shorts. Their two testicles and penis are visible for my girls.

Karen and Sarah started checking if the boys are wearing cups. I must protect my student from some kind of cheaters.

I also join into the inspection. I grab one testicle and squeezes gently. While I am squeezing, he is caughing his breath. It is so funny. I love his reaction. I move to the next boy. I grab his nuts and squezee “I have a cheater” I say
Then, I squeeze harder “Oooooops! No, sorry, it was not cup.” I say and smile while the boy bent over. “You are too weak” I say “If that hurts you, I cannot imagine when I will knee you!”

After checking that no cup are in my class. I start whith the purpose of my class. The purpose of is to show or better say teach my girls student how they have to be able to deal with the unexpected chauvinist male.

The first one is a short boy. I think he expects some introduction but I do not care about him. I instantly right swang my leg up between his legs and in a power pointy sneaker kick and I hit the shorty boy in the nuts. He cramp and say “Why?” I look at him and shout “You know why!!” JI must say that his face is so comical

I dance and move my breast just to celebrate my kick. His eyes are following my bouncing big breast while I dance around.