PDA

View Full Version : Self Busting Machine

sdrawde
11-27-2018, 04:27 PM
I've been on the lookout for a device/machine/toy that contains a mechanism which can be used for ballbusting.
Rather than fork out hundreds for a 'spanking machine' I thought I'd just see what other mechanical options there are.

Unfortunately, it seems to be pretty difficult to find such a device. Even looking at mechanical games or automated remote controlled toys, there don't seem to be any mechanical devices that are capable of creating an impact.

Anybody come across something along these lines before? Any suggestions? :confused:

afinita
11-27-2018, 05:09 PM
I've been on the lookout for a device/machine/toy that contains a mechanism which can be used for ballbusting.
Rather than fork out hundreds for a 'spanking machine' I thought I'd just see what other mechanical options there are.

Unfortunately, it seems to be pretty difficult to find such a device. Even looking at mechanical games or automated remote controlled toys, there don't seem to be any mechanical devices that are capable of creating an impact.

Anybody come across something along these lines before? Any suggestions? :confused:

For creating an impact I use this item:

https://www.amazon.com/Hyper-Pet-K-9-Kannon-Ball/dp/B00I4OEVAY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1543363479&sr=8-4&keywords=hyper%2Bpet%2Blauncher&th=1

It has four levels and can generate a pretty good hit at level four, I'd say a medium kick.

Also, I sometimes replace the little tennis ball with a golf ball. That leaves a rather good bruise.

lukacovic
11-28-2018, 08:16 AM
I use this all the time. A good medium kick is a good description. At times its hard to pull the trigger. :)