PDA

View Full Version : About ballbusting with girlfriend

wanting-a-kick
01-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Hi everybody! I have a question that I believe is shared by many other people (mostrly men, I assume). How to introduce your girlfriend into ballbusting? Is there a good video to show her? Maybe pics? How to talk to her about that? I would love to have her kicking my balls, but never could ask her clearly, and the same happened with girls that I dated before.

Sorry for my poor English, it is not my mother tongue.

Thank you in advance!!

deballs
01-07-2019, 01:24 AM
It started with discussing our fetishes and the things we might be interested in where established that I am into femdom particularly ballbusting. It intrigued her when I explained the reasons and the perspectives. She's used to guys acting like their testicles are made out of sugar and will crumble at the slightest blow, so she was cautious. It started with a squeeze and she was hooked when she realized my tolerance and the way it made her feel were a great fit. She was drowned with the fascination to keep on busting. Morale of the story, talk it out and help each other understand why and start easy.

wannabebuster
01-07-2019, 05:59 PM
Hi everybody! I have a question that I believe is shared by many other people (mostrly men, I assume). How to introduce your girlfriend into ballbusting? Is there a good video to show her? Maybe pics? How to talk to her about that? I would love to have her kicking my balls, but never could ask her clearly, and the same happened with girls that I dated before.

Sorry for my poor English, it is not my mother tongue.

Thank you in advance!!

i kind of tricked my ex girl friend into thinking we discovered busting together. I had her trim my p u b i c hair with scissors and she jokingly held them around my member. A few days later I explained that I had no idea why but her doing that really turned me on. Time passed and I asked her to hit me in the balls (we were both very drunk) while she was down on me. She did and she got more and more into it. Got to a point where she couldn’t get turned on unless my balls were being hurt. In a few years she turned into what could be a legit pro domme. It was the act of us both discovering busting and BDSM that made her transition smooth and sensible. Still think about her to this day

wanting-a-kick
01-09-2019, 06:26 AM
i kind of tricked my ex girl friend into thinking we discovered busting together. I had her trim my p u b i c hair with scissors and she jokingly held them around my member. A few days later I explained that I had no idea why but her doing that really turned me on. Time passed and I asked her to hit me in the balls (we were both very drunk) while she was down on me. She did and she got more and more into it. Got to a point where she couldn’t get turned on unless my balls were being hurt. In a few years she turned into what could be a legit pro domme. It was the act of us both discovering busting and BDSM that made her transition smooth and sensible. Still think about her to this dayWow thats interesting

sebi40
01-10-2019, 01:08 PM
I am getting old and bored of doing this with my wife. I am generally paying for the stuff. In Austria is legal and much cheaper than USA.
I am using older or younger, bigger or smaller women, according with my fantasy at that moment.
Some experiences are really memorable.