PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find name of an old 80's movie I saw on USA Up All Night

shorty-p
04-03-2019, 03:55 PM
It's been a long time since I saw it. I'll try and remember as much as I can. A line that was said in the movie is what I'm looking for. Seems like the setting was a hotel and it was going under so they tried to save it by making it cooler and having this big party or something like that. There was a dominatrix they called in to keep the manager or somebody busy. This is what I'm looking for. She (dominatrix) was talking to the 2 girls with her, giving them instructions. She said, "Tie his hands... Tie his feet..." [she said tie something else, can't remember] then, she goes, Tie his testicles tightest' He looks up into the camera with a huuuhhh, then a crunching noise and the scene changes. The girl was hot and I liked the way she said, Tie his testicles tightest. I've looked for years, from time to time, can't seem to find it. Any help would be great. Seems like it was on Up all Night with Rhonda Shear, I like her and her thick legs too, but that's a different story.