PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting game

skweezme
09-02-2019, 05:17 PM
Dice

Here’s a dice-game I played with one of my slaves. His idea originally, but we negotiated a few items. I’ve told him I’m not going to be topped from the bottom. But this looked like it could be fun!

1 – keep cock hard
2 – stroke cock until nearly cuming. Stop
3 - squeeze balls
4 – slap balls
5 – Kick balls
6 – Whatever I fancy

I added the last one

And another throw:

1 – 1 minute
2 – 2 minutes, etc to 6 mins

12 throws in all.

He was strapped to the Saint Andrews Cross, stretched spread-eagled. I was standing in front of him, over him, as I fastened the final strap round his waist. He wouldn’t be going anywhere.

He looked up into my eyes. I held his gaze, witnessing the transformation, the surrender. I tightened the belt one more notch. He gasped. I stepped back.

“There! You OK?”

“yes…yes Mistress!”

“Good! Then we’ll begin!”

I sauntered over to the back of the room, knowing his eyes were following my every sway. Getting him excited. Oh yes! He was hard and ready. I picked up the dice and cup.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this? Last call? I’m going to really hurt you if I get the chance!”

“Oh, Mistress…yes please!”

I loved the conflicting emotions I could see in his face. He wanted me to hurt him, but he was scared of what I might do. What a sweet and conflicted little masochist he’d turned out to be!

“OK…” I rolled the dice onto my hand. It was a two. “Aha! Let’s see…lucky you!”

He grinned in anticipation.

I threw again. Two again. Two minutes of teasing and pleasuring. He hadn’t earned that yet. But still. Rules were rules.

I smiled at him.

“Ready?”

Still grinning. So sweet. My finger traced his smile. He tried to lick me. I pulled back and took my time putting the latex gloves on. Practical. Hygienic. Increased the friction and sensation, my slaves said. I didn’t want pre-cum on my skin.

I set the timer on my phone, reached down and took hold of his erection.

He groaned and trembled as I played with him. He was dripping and oozing but I wouldn’t let him cum, held his orgasm back.

Fast then slow.

Just holding and gently squeezing in pulses of frustrated pleasure.

Then more torment, slow long strokes. Then faster. I could tell when his orgasm was building by his gasps, his fluttering stomach. I slowed down or just held him. Then gradually increased the pleasure again. Had to be careful though.

Taking him to the edge.

Again and again. He was growing more desperate, which I loved!

I was well into the rhythm of it when the timer went off.

“There! That wasn’t so bad, was it?” I peeled the glistening gloves off and put them in the bin. Picked up the dice.

“OK, let’s see what’s next!”

It was a four this time. Looked at the list. Yes!

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-03-2019, 08:42 AM
It would be rather rude to stop there!

skweezme
09-03-2019, 01:29 PM
I was so ready to give his balls a hard slapping! I loved the effect on him. It really hurt I could tell. He’d tried to explain to me how different types of ball-pain felt. For him, slapping had its own special pain. He found it difficult to take. Which I was looking forward to.

“Look! A four!” I showed him the hand with the dice on it. He gulped. My other hand smashed into his balls, palm open.

“If you’re going to scream like that I’m going to have to gag you” I warned. He nodded, trying to recover. I threw the dice again.

“And look, a five! Five minutes of me slapping your balls. You poor thing!”

“Yes Mistress”

I reached down and gently stroked them.

“Will we need the gag? Hmmm?”

“Mistress, I…”

“I think we will…” I reached over his shoulder and took a ball-gag from the wall of implements.

“Open!” I ****** the ball into his mouth, then roughly pulled his head forward to fasten the strap. I was getting into the mood.

I set my timer again. Five minutes. This was going to be fun!

The first couple of blows I faked, didn’t really hit him. Made him squirm, though! Then I let him have it. And harder.

My hand was stinging after five minutes, my shoulder and legs were feeling it now. Nice workout! He’d been screaming through the gag the whole time.

I hadn’t been gentle.

I took the gag off him and he was gasping and moaning. His pain made me tingle.

While he was recovering I looked at the list again.

I took up the dice. Threw the next number.

A six. I consulted the list. Yes! Threw again without showing him. He hadn’t recovered yet. A One. Just one minute then. OK, I’d better make it count!

He was sagging against the cross, but still tied tight. His balls were totally vulnerable. Already bright red from the slapping. He was mine to abuse for this special time

I made my decision.

“We won’t need the gag this time!”

“I…oh…good, Mistress…”

I smiled. If he only knew! “Whatever I wanted”. Hmmm.

I didn’t mention did I? I was wearing ankle boots with a low heel, my favorites for kicking balls. Nice stable base for a good hard kick. Nice hard leather protecting my toes.

It was OK kicking in my high-heeled stilettos but I had to be careful I didn’t get too enthusiastic and twist my ankle. The low-heel boots were better for a harder kick.

“You ok?”

“I…I…”

“That’s good! You’re doing well!” I smiled and stroked his face. He enjoyed the praise. He wasn’t going to enjoy the next bit!

I set the timer for a minute. Better get on with it

I stood back a little, judging the distance, took a deep breath, and let him have it hard

Then again. And once more. Each blow made him scream. Scream for mercy.

I paused for breath, heart racing, nicely warm and wet and tingling. Looked at the timer.

“Just a few more…”

“No! Please! Mistress! Please…”

I was implacable. Relentless. I knew he could take quite a bit of pain. I’d never been this brutal before, though. I slammed by boot into his balls again and again

When I’d finished my legs were aching a bit, but it felt good.

“Just three more throws to go! Halfway through! You’re doing really well!”

He didn’t look too good. On the cross, he was retching and gulping. Tears were on his cheeks. His body was trembling in shock. I noticed I was feeling a little wet

I took the dice again. A five. I consulted the list. “Kick balls”. I had to laugh.

“Hey, look!” I showed him the dice. “I’ve got to kick you in the balls again!. Oh poor you!”. He looked so desperate, bless him! I kissed him on the cheek then stood back

Second throw was for four minutes.

I took my time this time.

When I was finished he looked even worse. I couldn’t help feeling sorry for him. But he wanted it. And I was certainly enjoying dishing it out!

“Two more throws now…nearly finished, you poor thing! And what do we have? A five again!”

I couldn’t help laughing. “Sorry! It’s not me! It’s the dice! And for how long?” I rolled again. “Two minutes…”

He was begging before my first kick. I got him full in the balls, he had no way to twist away from me. Perfect! When I finished they were bright red, turning purple.

He’d gone beyond begging for mercy and I’d gone beyond feeling sorry for him. I was enjoying myself.

I hadn’t been sure about going along with this type of session. I like to be totally in control, to follow my instincts and desires not rules, not a script. But I was certainly enjoying myself.

But looking at him and listening to his gasps and seeing his tears I did feel a bit sorry for him. But I knew that afterwards he’d remember this session for the rest of his life. And I didn’t want him to regret that I hadn’t pushed him hard enough, that I’d been too merciful. He wanted to remember me being cruel, so I was happy to be cruel. Even if he couldn’t take it right now.

But I sort of felt sorry for him. I liked him after all. But I also really loved hurting him! And I have to admit it turned me on

I took his cock in hand, made it hard again. I could tell he was desperate to cum, for me to finish this. I slapped his erection down. He cringed and cried out. I slapped it again, hard, right on the end. I remembered he’d told me that really hurt. His erection wilted.

“Only one more throw. Nearly finished! And after you’ve had your fun, it’ll be my turn, won’t it?”

“Oh Mistress! Please…”

I just couldn’t help myself. I slapped his bruised balls hard a couple of times. It felt so good!

“OK, one more throw!”

The dice rolled.

“Oh! Another five! Boring” I threw again.

“Three…aaah! My favourite! Squeezing! Last one OK? Ready?”

He vaguely nodded, looking vaguely relieved.

“Good! You’ve been very brave” I stepped into him. Reached down to his cock. It took some coaxing, but it was soon hard in my subtle hand. I could feel the thick veins in his skin sliding up and down over his engorged shaft. I changed my strokes as his breathing changed. Playing, teasing, with him, against him.

“Would you like me to make you cum now?” I whispered in his ear. I could feel the heat off his body as I pressed into him.

“Oh…Mistress…please?!!”

I slowly stepped back, let go. His erection was jutting, twitching, dribbling.

“But we haven’t quite finished this bit yet, have we?”

“Oh Mistress…”

“Oh mistress oh shut up!” I kneed him hard in the balls. Ouch! That hurt! I had to rub my knee.

I pulled a chair over and sat between his trembling legs. His balls were looking a bit bruised, a bit battered. Perfect!

I traced a nail up his thigh towards his cock. Then along it to the end. Round the dripping end. And back down to his balls. Took hold of them, gathered the slippy orbs into my grip. Gentle, for a moment.

Then not…

“Aaaaw! …aaargh!... oh please Mistress…AAAARGH!”

I really love crushing balls! Always had a strong grip and love to use it. And his poor balls were already bruised and sore from the kicks and slaps and stuff. This was going to really hurt…

I crushed them together, kneading them against each other. I knew this was a killer. He screamed.

“If you beg nicely, I’ll stop. Do you want me to stop?” I carried on.

“Oh…Mistress!...please…aaargh!...please…please…sto p!”

“You sure?” I carried on. Totally unnecessary, I know. But it was fun! More than that, it was still turning me on.

“Aaaargh!...oh no!...pleaaaargh!”

I relented. Let go of his balls.

“There! That wasn’t so bad was it? Hmmm?”

I stood up, stretching, giving him a nice display. I took my time, nice and slow. Made sure he noticed. I know he loves looking at my tits. They are pretty magnificent but a bit big. Did the trich though!

His cock was starting to get firmer when I took hold of it again. I soon made it hard. Up and down a few times. A couple of squeezes. Up and down again. A gentle rhythm. Always effective.

“Do you want me to let you cum now?” I purred, making my strokes longer, taking in the head of his cock.

“Oh!...oh!...yes Mistress!...please Mistress…”

“I wonder if you’ll be able to cum after all that? Lets see!”

I slowed down. Slow. Slower. Too slow.

“Ohhhh…Mistress!...please…please…?” he begged.

I kept it too slow. Just right, actually! A few gentle squeezes as well. Kept it hard. Straining. Dribbling.

He groaned. I laughed.

“Sorry! I just love being a bitch! OK! Here goes! Let’s see if you can still cum, or if I’ve been too cruel to you!”

I gradually increased the pace. He was responding. It took a while. He was still clearly in pain, his balls must’ve been really hurting. But I carried on. I knew I could do it. I was determined! Then I could feel the moment when it was beginning…

I let go and stepped back. He looked bewildered, gutted. Excellent! Made me hot! I shook the tightness out of my arm muscles. Which also made my tits bounce a little, of course, which made him stare despite everything. Which made his cock twitch and quiver even more like he was about to explode.

I slapped him hard across the face.

I wanted to punch him in the balls, but restrained myself. There was a chance that would make him cum, even with the pain. I didn’t want that. A face slap was always a distraction. A shock.

A distraction…? Hmmmm! A wicked idea began to unfold in my sadistic little mind…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled the chair in front of him and sat down again, facing his bruised balls and sore cock.

“OK …”

I got him hard again with one hand. Gently took hold of his tenderized balls with the other. He groaned.

“OK, I’m going to see if you can cum while I’m…distracting you!

“Please Mistress…!” he gasped

I squeezed his bruised balls hard. Held them tight.

I carried on wanking him with my other hand. Not teasing now, just trying to make him cum. I squeezed his balls even tighter. He was sobbing and screaming and begging, writhing in his bonds.

“I can’t…aargh! Mistress!...please…aaargh!...I don’t think I’m going to be able to…I don’t think I’m going to…to cum Mistress!...aaaargghh!”

I laughed and let go. I stood up.

“OK! Let’s try something different then, shall we?” I smiled down at him.

I moved the chair back, out of the way.

“Which hand do you use to wank with?”

“My…my right hand, Mistress!”

“Your right hand. OK”

I unclipped it from the cross. He groaned as he moved his arm. It obviously ached from being tied up throughout his torture. His arm was trembling.

“Let’s see if you can bring yourself off while I’m…distracting you again, OK?”

I didn’t wait for an answer, just stepped back and slammed my boot into his balls. While he was recovering I put the chair back between his legs and sat down. I took hold of his balls in both hands. He cried out, grabbed at my grip with his free hand. I was holding tight.

I started the timer again.

“You’ve got five minutes. Ready?” I pushed my tits out provocatively. Relaxed my grip a little. His hand moved to his cock. His desperate eyes were on my tits. I didn’t mind. I let him try get himself hard. It wasn’t happening. He was so desperate. But I’d hurt him too much.

“Come on! Three minutes left!”

“…but…Mistress…I can’t…I can’t…”

“Two minutes! Come on!” I was still just holding his balls.

He tried harder. There was some reaction. He was starting to firm up.

“Come on! Nearly there!”

“Oh yes Mistress!” he gasped, hand desperately working away.

“One minute now! Come on…” I squeezed his bruised balls hard. He screamed.

“…thirty seconds…”

I carried on crushing and kneading. He carried on screaming.

“…three…two…one…”

I let go of his balls.

“Ah well! Never mind. Not this time then!” I laughed.

THE END

elotro222
09-04-2019, 12:40 AM
Thank you. As always

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-04-2019, 09:14 AM
Great read, thank you.
Did Mistress write this, or delegate the task to you?

skweezme
09-05-2019, 11:52 PM
My imagination based on experience with a wonderful Mistress