PDA

View Full Version : Messed up by two Dommes

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:32 PM
Don't know if many people are on this forum any more. Used to be more active about 10 years ago. Format seems a bit clunky these days. I recently posted the beginnings of a story partly based on my real experiences rather than fantasies, but somehow it ended up a bit of a mess and I couldn't see how to edit it after it had been posted.

So here it is again, hopefully complete this time. If anyone else is here!

It begins:

The rain pelted down on me as I stood on the doorstep. I took one more glance around. No one seemed to notice I was there. The few people in sight were huddled against the wet, passing by without looking.

To say I was nervous about what I was about to do would be a serious understatement. But I’d been wrestling with this for weeks. And now here I was.

Once more I let myself consider that I didn’t have to do this. I didn’t have to press the doorbell. It was my choice.

I’d seen the advert on a ballbusting forum for a video shoot. They needed to be able to leave some marks, bruised balls etc.

It was time.

I pressed the doorbell.

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:33 PM
I heard footsteps. Heels on a hard floor. The door opened with a rattle of locks.

“Steve?”

“Hi!...I…yes!”

“It’s really good to see you! I’m Kath. Come in! It’s chucking it down out there!”””

She stepped back and held the door open for me, smiling, beckoning me in. She was taller than me as I knew she would be. She looked great in her online photos. But in the flesh was a different thing. She was wearing stockings and suspenders and a short dress. Her legs were amazing

I entered, tongue-tied.

“How was your journey?”

“I’m…it was fine. Thanks!”

This wasn’t quite what I’d expected, what I’d steeled myself for. Not exactly Doom For Whoever Enters Here. Maybe this would be easier than I’d thought. I felt some sense of relief. This was going to be OK.

I’d had very mixed feelings about coming to see her. I’d become obsessed with the videos she had online. I’d seen she could be really cruel. And that was what I really wanted. But did I really want it that much?

I’d tentatively emailed her one night, fortified by a couple of glasses of wine.

I was thrilled when she replied. She was interested in seeing me, but warned she had no time for time-wasters. Didn’t want a lengthy email exchange. If I really wanted to see her she wanted me to book an appointment. She insisted I ring her to discuss possible times, the sooner the better

So that’s what I’d done. And here I was. With her at last.

First thing this morning I’d woken up in a state of excitement and trepidation. Was I really going to go along with this? A part of me was warning me to back off, that I didn’t have to do this. But I didn’t want to be one of those flaky guys she mentioned who booked a session then never turned up.

I didn’t want to disappoint her, and didn’t want to lose this chance of actually experiencing the thing I’d been obsessed with for years.

I couldn’t believe I was actually here, had actually gone through with it. But here I was! My worries and prevaricating were behind me now. This was it! It was such a relief, but I was still a bit frightened, if also rather excited. What had I let myself in for?

She closed the front door and set the locks. As she reached for the top one I noticed her short skirt hitched up, showing off her gorgeous shapely and strong-looking legs. I felt my hard-on grow harder.

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:34 PM
“Just go through there”

Kath indicated a room off the hallway as she turned back round. I tore my gaze away from her legs and entered.

It was a big room. It was set up as a dungeon. On one side was a St.Andrews Cross. Ready for the victim to be strapped onto. That’d be me. On the other side of the room a tripod was set up with a camera on top.

“You like it Steve?”

Kath was standing beside me, I could smell her gorgeous perfume.

“I…yeah! Looks…cool!”

But I was thinking about the promise of bruised balls

“Looks cool, eh? That’s good. Come over here then,,,”

I followed her to a corner I hadn’t noticed. A couple of chairs and a small desk. She gestured for me to sit down. I did. She sat at the desk and picked up a couple of documents.

“I just need you to sign these, Steve. Just a formal waiver saying you’re…you know… ok about doing this, that there might be some bruising and stuff and you’re ok about it, like we discussed on the phone. Just a formality. Sorry! I don’t want to get into any trouble or anything!””

She gave me a big smile and passed me the papers and a pen.

“That’s OK!”

I read it through. It was what we’d agreed. She seemed amused.

“It just needs your signature…just there!” She pointed at the space.

I signed.

“That’s great! Thanks!” She took the paper and pen and put them in a drawer in the desk.

She stood up.

“OK, get your kit off and we can get started!”

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:35 PM
I took my clothes off under her watchful gaze. Placed them carefully on one of the chairs. I was self-conscious of my erection but it didn’t seem to bother her. Just a passing glance and a little smile.

“Come over here!” she indicated to the Cross.

I gulped. I was beginning to be scared. I’d never done this before.

“Come on! Looks like you’re ready for it” she smiled. She was gorgeous. I couldn’t believe she was going to really hurt me. Yes I could. I’d wanked over her cruel videos.

I smiled back, nervously. But I obediently walked over to the Cross. I felt self-conscious with the air on my naked body.

She fastened me to the padded wooden Cross. The leather straps were tight. She made sure I couldn’t move at all

“There! That’s great! Susan should be here in a minute and we can get started!”

The doorbell rang.

“That’ll be her! We’re looking forward to having some fun with you, you’ll enjoy it for sure!”

She ran her fingertips along my hard-on. It bobbed and strained under her caress.

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:36 PM
She sauntered over to the door and opened it. She turned round to look at me over her shoulder, smiling.

“Don’t go anywhere! I’ll be back!” She blew me a kiss and left the room, closing the door firmly behind her.

Phew! I took a deep breath. This wasn’t what I’d expected. She was so…nice!

But I remembered my favourite videos of Mistress Kath and Mistress Suzan.

I heard the front door opening, some greetings, the door closing. Talking and footsteps away from this room. Then the sound of another door. It went quiet.

I thought about those videos again. They seemed to push the boundaries of being consensual. There was obvious marking and bruising which the Mistresses seemed to relish. And the guys went along with it even though it was clearly difficult and painful, but sometimes to a point where they seemed to be genuinely begging the Mistresses to stop. Really didn’t seem to be faking. And sometimes the Mistresses didn’t stop, but carried on enjoying inflicting pain and obvious damage on their poor victim.

I just couldn’t imagine this friendly girl Kath being so hardcore. But here I was, strapped to the Cross in the room I’d seen in the videos. I tested the bonds. No, I wasn’t going anywhere even if I wanted to. This was really going to happen. And I’d just have to endure it.

I suddenly felt apprehensive again. I knew I wanted this, but I was still frightened. I could always call it off, we hadn’t actually started yet.

I heard a door opening somewhere, then their voices and clattering footsteps coming towards this room. There was a pause. I held my breath. My cock was till hard.

The door opened.

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:37 PM
They came in, closing the door behind them. The room had become a lot smaller.

It was Mistress Kath and Mistress Suzan, just as they’d been in the videos, in their serious dominatrix gear.

I hadn’t realized that Mistress Suzan was quite a bit bigger than Mistress Kath in real life. I hadn’t spoken to her. She didn’t seem as friendly as Mistress Kath. The look she gave me was dismissive. I was just another piece of male meat.

Suddenly I realized what I’d let myself in for. I was just going to be another victim in their videos. I’d been a fool to put myself in this position

“I…err… what would you say if…if I said I was chickening out, thanks, sorry… Mistress Kath?...erm… Mistresses?”

I didn’t see the kick coming, but it got me hard in the balls between my spread legs.

The second one was so much worse.

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:37 PM
They burst out laughing.

“We’d say tough shit, mate!” said Mistress Suzan, slamming another kick into my delicate balls. I gagged.

“…I…I…oh, oh…please?”

“Are we getting this on video?”

“Oh yeah! I had it set up before I brought him in here…can I just…?”

“Be my guest!”

Mistress Suzan stepped to one side. Mistress Kath stood in front of me.

If I hadn’t been fastened to the Cross I’d have been doubled up on the floor in agony. As it was, I had nowhere to go. I was gasping, trying to cope with the pain, but my legs were still tied apart and were beginning to tremble.

She lined up her kick, stepping back, muscles flexing as she moved. Smiled at me.

“Please! Oh don’t…I…please...?”

THWAK!

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:38 PM
“Aaargh!!!...oh…oh…”

THWAK!

I was still writhing when Mistress Kath grabbed my brutalized balls and pulled them towards her for inspection.

“Hmmm! They’re looking nice and red now aren’t they?”

I cried out in sickening pain as she tightened her grip, then started yanking them around.

I begged her to stop. But she didn’t.

Not until she was ready and my balls were aching and I was retching, feeling sick with the pain. Any doubts I’d had about her ability to be cruel were wrong.

She gave me one last vicious tug that made me scream, then let go.

“Don’t you dare be sick! We won’t stop!”

Then Mistress Suzan came over with a length of thin cord in one hand. With her other she massaged my cock back to firmness.

“That’s better! You feeling better now, hmmm?”

“Oh…oh…yes…yes thank you Mistress! But..”

“No Buts! Good! We need you nice and hard for the video!”

I gulped.

She released my bobbing and dribbling cock and made a slip-knot with the cord. She fastened it round my aching genitals and then began wrapping them with the cord. I writhed and moaned and pleaded as she separated my balls with wrap after wrap, then several tight turns around my whole package. She tied the cord and stepped back.

“Oooh! That looks good! Can we have a close-up?”

“Certainly!”

Mistress Kath had come over with the video camera. “His balls look a bit red, but no bruising yet!”

“Not yet, no!”

They both laughed.

Mistress Suzan walked over to the wall and selected a heavy whip.

“This should do the job!”

Mistress Kath turned the camera round to her friend, who began testing the whip, practicing her delivery. Despite the predicament I was in, I became even more aroused at the sight of Mistress Suzan’s arm-muscles flexing as she wielded the whip, her breasts bouncing deliciously.

She moved over to me and stood to one side. The camera lingered on her for a while as she posed. Then it pointed back to my engorged and bound genitals. The veins on my cock were really standing out under the pressure of the binding.

“Are you ready, slave?”

“Oh, no! Please…”

“Yes I’m ready” said Mistress Kath, ignoring me.

“Focused?”

“Oh yes!”

THWAK!

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:40 PM
I screamed as she lashed my cock.

“Yes! Nice one! Do it again!”

Mistress Suzan raised her whip again. Slashed it down hard on my cock.

“Fantastic! Look at those marks!”

I could barely hear what they were saying. I was in agony.

THWAK!

“Now go for his balls…”

THWAK!

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:40 PM
The pain exploded in my testicles. I screamed. This was too much, worse than I’d imagined. I begged for mercy.

They laughed.

Mistress Suzan aimed her whip again, then unleashed another blow to my bound balls. And again. And another.

Then she went back to whipping my cock.

I really couldn’t describe the pain. And the fear of the damage she was doing. My cock was raw and bright red but turning dark with the bruising. My balls were agonized, throbbing painfully.

This was what I’d so wanted, but I couldn’t take it.

“Please! Aaargh!...please!” I begged

Mistress Suzan lashed me again and again. Cock, then balls. Then cock. Then balls again.

I begged and pleaded when I could get my breath. But she carried on, deliberately and mercilessly as Mistress Kath caught it all on video.

“Oh nice!” she purred. “Look at those bruises! Looks really sore now. Look at his balls!”

Mistress Suzan paused. Inspected the damage. Prodded with her whip. I groaned.

“Do you want a go?”

“Oh yeah! Keep hold of this and keep filming”

Now Mistress Suzan had the camera and Mistress Kath tested the whip.

“Quite heavy, isn’t it?” she swished it through the air.

“Yeah! It’s the one I bought a couple of weeks ago. You haven’t used it yet?”

“No, but I will now!”

THWAK!

Straight to my balls. I screamed and thrashed in my bonds, sobbing in agony.

“Aaargh! Please Mistress!!”

“Hang on! I didn’t catch that! Do it again!”

“Get his balls again? OK! You ready?”

“I’m ready”

“Don’t think he is, though! Never mind…”

THWAK!

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:41 PM
Her whip bit into my balls again. I screamed.

Mistress Kath had no mercy. I screamed and begged.

Again and again.

THWAK! THWAK!...THWAK! The last was the hardest. My tied balls were badly bruised and swollen and agonized and marked.

Then she returned to my sore cock.

THWAK! THWAK!...THWAK!

The pain was searing, overwhelming.

I was sobbing for mercy, shaking uncontrollably.

“Aaargh! Please, Mistress…” I pleaded

“What? Please you want some more?” she smiled.

“Oh no! I…” trying to twist away from her but not getting anywhere.

THWAK! THWAK!...THWAK!

“Have you had enough now?” she paused. “Hmmm?”

“I…oh..oh…yes Mistress! Please! Please, no more!”

“OK, lets take a break…

“Thank you Mistress!”

“…while we get the medical kit ready. For the injuries you’re going to get” she grinned.

“No! Please Mistress! Really…I’ve…I’ve really had enough” I sobbed.

“Tough!” She drew her leg back.

THWAK!

My tenderized balls exploded in pain. First the fierce impact and then the welling of the ball-pain, the growing and sickening agony. Her legs were so strong.

They laughed.

“You cruel bitch, Kath!”

“I know! Just can’t help myself sometimes!”

They laughed again, enjoying themselves. I could barely focus on what was happening.

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:42 PM
“Do you want to film for a bit while I…do some…damage?” Mistress Suzan passed the camcorder over and took the heavy whip. She looked down at my cock and balls.

The welts and bruising. Something in me had really wanted this. Now I was just wishing it could be over.

I was in absolute agony and frightened about what they were doing to me. I really couldn’t take any more.

“Please, oh please Mistress…?”

“Please what? Are we hurting you? Tough! Take it!”

She moved her hand towards me and I flinched as she touched me, running fingertips along my swollen shaft until I was panting and hard for her.

She wrapped her hot hand around me and began gently but firmly pumping until I was starting to feel the waves of orgasm building. She took her hand away.

I was bobbing in the cold air, dribbling pre-cum.

She raised the whip.

“Ready?”

“Oh…no! I…please…!”

“Yes!” said Mistress Kath, adjusting the camera. “I’m ready! Carry on!”

The whip hissed and slapped down viciously onto my erection. I screamed.

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:42 PM
They laughed.

Mistress Kath launched another stinging deliberate attack on my erect penis. And another. Then she started whipping my balls.

“Go on! Harder! That’s great!” Mistress Kath moved back a bit, not wanting to get in the way of the vicious whip.

“Are you…” Thwack! “…getting…” Crack! “…this?”

“Oh yes!” Mistress Kath whispered, excited, focusing her camera on my balls which were starting to bleed “Harder!”

Mistress Suzan was grinning, really enjoying hurting me.

“OK!”

She drew her arm way back and unleashed a fearsome blow to my balls.

“Yeah! That’s great! You sadistic bitch!”

“Yeah! I know!” she laughed, carrying on with the hard whipping as Kath filmed my every attempt to twist away but I was bound too firmly.

I begged and pleaded whenever I could get a breath but she was relentless, determined to hurt me

Eventually she stopped.

“There! Nice and bloody…and so bruised!” Mistress Suzan pressed the whip to her pussy in front of me. Rubbed it against herself

I was in excruciating pain. I’d so wanted this, but it was so hard. I was in agony and could barely focus.

“My turn now!” said Mistress Kath, handing the camera over and taking the whip.

“Oh God! No! Please?” I managed.

They laughed.

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:43 PM
Mistress Kath came up to me, crouched down and inspected the damage, glancing up at her friend who was leaning down to look.

“Hmmm! You made some nice marks there! They’ll look great in about an hour”

She ran a finger along the bruises and broken welts. “But maybe we could get a bit more…blood…just to finish?”

“Oh I think so!” laughed Mistress Suzan, adjusting the camera and pointing it at my battered groin. The binding was keeping my cock hard and my balls were bursting.

Mistress Kath looked at me.

“What do you think, slave? Hmmm?”

She wrapped her hand round my sore cock and gently made it harder.

“I…oh…oh Mistress…please…”

I’d so wanted this. Now I was getting it.

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:44 PM
I couldn’t help noticing how her leg muscles flexed as she rose. Her kicks were the hardest to take. And now I noticed the muscles in her arms as she made the whip whistle through the air a few times.

“Come on now Steve! You’re doing so well, isn’t he?”

“Oh yes!” the camera following her as she strutted before me, high heels clumping on the floor boards as she fondled her whip.

“But you’re going to have to take a bit more!” she grinned, drew her arm back and smashed her whip into my balls again.

I screamed as she hit me harder and harder. They were both laughing now.

“Oh! That looks good! Look! Look how he’s bleeding!”

“Yeah! I know! Just watch…”

Her whip carried on relentlessly, splattering blood across my thighs.

I passed out with the unremitting pain. The world faded away. It was only the pain. Again and again. They were still laughing.

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:44 PM
They were undoing my bonds and gently lowering me to the floor. I collapsed, curled up in agony. The cool floorboards were a welcome relief.

“There! That wasn’t so bad, was it? Well done!”

Despite my agony, I registered Mistress Suzan going over and switching the camera off.

Phew! It was finished! Such a relief.

“Thank you!” I gasped

They helped me up. I rose on unsteady legs.

THWAK!

The exploding pain from her knee dropped me.

“Sorry! Just couldn’t help myself!” Mistress Kath apologized, grinning. They both laughed.

“What a mess! Come over here. We’ll clean you up. Well done! You’ve been very brave. That’ll be a great video, don’t you think Suze? Thank you!”

I tried to smile, but it came out as a grimace of agony.

“Maybe we’ll go easier on you next time, eh?” her hand went to my cock and it responded.

“Oh…oh…please Mistress…!”

“Or not? If there’s a next time?”

Her knee crashed into my bruised and bleeding balls again

skweezme
09-14-2019, 05:45 PM
I stood on the step outside the front door.

The rain was still falling. People still scurried by, huddled under the downpour. No-one paid me any attention.

I was still shaking, still floating on endorphins.

Already the actual physical memory of what it was like to get my balls so badly beaten was fading away. What wasn’t fading away was how they were feeling now.

Kath and Suzan had enjoyed themselves with me. Asked if I wanted to come back for some more. They’d been impressed by my pain threshold. Apparently I managed to take a bit more than their regular video-victim before I passed out

I was strangely and thrillingly flattered, but I wasn’t sure I could take any more. But I didn’t want to disappoint them. It felt like a weird and wonderful bond had been established

I stepped out into the rain. The world seemed gloriously alive and I relished the feeling, though my balls and cock were hurting so much. I knew they’d be bruised and bleeding for days

I was anonymous amidst the few rain-soaked pedestrians, carrying my enormous secret within.

I was glowing with what I’d endured. Felt a sense of completion, achievement. But it was also such a relief that it was over! All those weeks building up to it, the uncertainty. Would I? Wouldn’t I? Would she? Wouldn’t she?

Now we’d actually done it! But I’m still worried about if my bruised and bloodied cock and balls will actually recover. But I’m actually getting hard remembering my two sadistic Mistresses!

Alec Anaconda, A1
09-15-2019, 12:34 PM
Yep, still use this old forum once in a while.

It’s an interesting story, nicely told, but too rough for my tastes these days.

In fact, I never did like blood!

pallone
09-15-2019, 01:46 PM
I like the story too, well written.
Even for me it is a bit too bloody, I would have preferred
a semi-consensual ca stration ending. Thanks for sharing.

skweezme
09-15-2019, 02:56 PM
Cheers both! it's interesting writing stories again and trying to weave in my actual experiences of when I was seeing my Mistress who's now moved abroad.

When we first started sessioning she asked what my hard limits were and it was definitely no marks. So that's how we played for several years. Sometimes she'd accidentally bruise me or there'd be some abrasion. I coped with that.

But one time later, towards the end of a session, she decided I could handle something a bit harder. She left my balls bruised and bleeding which shocked me, but was certainly a definite step further in her dominance of me :ibow4u: