PDA

View Full Version : Training an AI with ballbusting related stories

The_SM_Master
10-12-2019, 05:08 PM
Hi all!

I will present you my idea and plan and am asking for your opinions and help.

===

What is the goal?
I want to write a software, which:
1. searchs new stories about ballbusting in the web
2. analyzes the content and classifies it with AI
3. provides a website to search for stories with keywords, date and classification and display the results like other search englines (e.g. google) i.e. title, short preview and the link, where the story can be found
4. provides the option for users to give feedback regarding the classification and processes them

Why?
Well, there are several resons. First and perhaps quite obvious: I totally love ballbusting content - be it in comics, animations, pictures, videos or stories. The problem is, how to find new content? This forum or other websites where other people sharing the same fetish share there fantasies are a good starting point. But when you look at a thread with over 600 pages, you might understand, that it may not be so easy to find the right level. Maybe you are more into light ballbusting and dislike castrations, or your desire changes in time. How to find the content that turns you on today without having to scroll through endless pages for new content or searching for a specific old post that matches your todays desire?
Another reason is my current interest in AI.

What is the current state of development?
I wrote a little software, which collects new stories from predefined websites like blogspot.com, wordpress.com, tumblr.com and more. My current amount of stories is around 250.000. This is more or less a good starter for the first of the 4 goals.

How to help?
An AI requires a lot of training content, so that new stories are classified accurate. This training data must be collected and classified by someone. When I would do this alone, I would probably need some years to collect enough training data, as reading 250.000 stories would be quite time consuming :wooow I need your help to classify content and share it with me. But before the classification can start, we need some categories and rules for each of them. At the moment I am planning to start with a simple categorization, but would like to extend it in the future, so that the AI also proposes some tags. So before we start, I want to propose my thoughts and would like to get some feedback from you:

(Note: ballbusting here also includes tease and denial, cbt and anything reagarding the torturing of the male genitals)
Proposed classes:

Nothing:
No ballbusting content at all, but still related to topic, i.e. words like e.g. balls, testicles, cock or penis are inside (e.g. erotic/sex stories, grabbing balls without pain, ...)
Vanilla:
Ballbusting is not executed, but talked about, or, when executed, then by accident or very light (e.g. threaten, accident light kick/punch, ...)
Kinky:
Light ballbusting (e.g. most kicks, punches and grabs, ...)
Painful
Harder ballbusting without permanent damage (e.g. hard kicks, biting, crushing in vice, needles, ...)
Permanent
When anything which would leave a scar or result in lighter permanent damage is done to the victims groin with only little blood (e.g. cutting open the scrotum, split uruthea, break cock, crush cords of only one testicle, ...)
Heavy
Anything more permanent like a full c astration or penectomy with maybe some more blood (e.g. cutting off scrotum, balls popped, penis cut off, torturing testicles outside of scrotum, ...)
Xtreme
More gruesome c astration or penectomy or described in more detail (e.g. popping, rupturing, chewing, destroying, ...)

Proposed tags (sorted in a few categories):

Moves: kick, punch, squeeze, stomp, bite, electro
Final move: pop, cut, tear, cook
Gender of torturer: female, male, transgender, animal
Victims interest in BB fetish: unaware, dislike, interested, addicted, volunteer
Others: erotic, minors

If you have other ideas or suggestions, please feel free to tell.
After these things are fix and we have more or less the same understanding of the rules, it would be awesome, if you could share a few of your beloved stories with your classification, i.e. one category and additionally any number of tags you would assign to it. If possible, we need a similar amount of stories in each category.

And afterwards?
My plan is to share the result with you all for free with some kind of donation option (maybe a patreon side?). And stories are just one part, in the future one could also implement a similar functionality for images.

===

Ok, now that you have read what keeps playing on my mind the last months, I am curious of what you all think about it. Is it a good idea? Can it succeed? Have you any suggestions regarding the categories, tags or the general idea? :)

mimi_cvcat
11-06-2019, 07:32 PM
good idea
but it's hard to do so. need many volunteers

Messalina
11-09-2019, 09:30 PM
Hi all!

I will present you my idea and plan and am asking for your opinions and help.

===

What is the goal?
I want to write a software, which:
1. searchs new stories about ballbusting in the web
2. analyzes the content and classifies it with AI
3. provides a website to search for stories with keywords, date and classification and display the results like other search englines (e.g. google) i.e. title, short preview and the link, where the story can be found
4. provides the option for users to give feedback regarding the classification and processes them

Why?
Well, there are several resons. First and perhaps quite obvious: I totally love ballbusting content - be it in comics, animations, pictures, videos or stories. The problem is, how to find new content? This forum or other websites where other people sharing the same fetish share there fantasies are a good starting point. But when you look at a thread with over 600 pages, you might understand, that it may not be so easy to find the right level. Maybe you are more into light ballbusting and dislike castrations, or your desire changes in time. How to find the content that turns you on today without having to scroll through endless pages for new content or searching for a specific old post that matches your todays desire?
Another reason is my current interest in AI.

What is the current state of development?
I wrote a little software, which collects new stories from predefined websites like blogspot.com, wordpress.com, tumblr.com and more. My current amount of stories is around 250.000. This is more or less a good starter for the first of the 4 goals.

How to help?
An AI requires a lot of training content, so that new stories are classified accurate. This training data must be collected and classified by someone. When I would do this alone, I would probably need some years to collect enough training data, as reading 250.000 stories would be quite time consuming :wooow I need your help to classify content and share it with me. But before the classification can start, we need some categories and rules for each of them. At the moment I am planning to start with a simple categorization, but would like to extend it in the future, so that the AI also proposes some tags. So before we start, I want to propose my thoughts and would like to get some feedback from you:

(Note: ballbusting here also includes tease and denial, cbt and anything reagarding the torturing of the male genitals)
Proposed classes:

Nothing:
No ballbusting content at all, but still related to topic, i.e. words like e.g. balls, testicles, cock or penis are inside (e.g. erotic/sex stories, grabbing balls without pain, ...)
Vanilla:
Ballbusting is not executed, but talked about, or, when executed, then by accident or very light (e.g. threaten, accident light kick/punch, ...)
Kinky:
Light ballbusting (e.g. most kicks, punches and grabs, ...)
Painful
Harder ballbusting without permanent damage (e.g. hard kicks, biting, crushing in vice, needles, ...)
Permanent
When anything which would leave a scar or result in lighter permanent damage is done to the victims groin with only little blood (e.g. cutting open the scrotum, split uruthea, break cock, crush cords of only one testicle, ...)
Heavy
Anything more permanent like a full c astration or penectomy with maybe some more blood (e.g. cutting off scrotum, balls popped, penis cut off, torturing testicles outside of scrotum, ...)
Xtreme
More gruesome c astration or penectomy or described in more detail (e.g. popping, rupturing, chewing, destroying, ...)

Proposed tags (sorted in a few categories):

Moves: kick, punch, squeeze, stomp, bite, electro
Final move: pop, cut, tear, cook
Gender of torturer: female, male, transgender, animal
Victims interest in BB fetish: unaware, dislike, interested, addicted, volunteer
Others: erotic, minors

If you have other ideas or suggestions, please feel free to tell.
After these things are fix and we have more or less the same understanding of the rules, it would be awesome, if you could share a few of your beloved stories with your classification, i.e. one category and additionally any number of tags you would assign to it. If possible, we need a similar amount of stories in each category.

And afterwards?
My plan is to share the result with you all for free with some kind of donation option (maybe a patreon side?). And stories are just one part, in the future one could also implement a similar functionality for images.

===

Ok, now that you have read what keeps playing on my mind the last months, I am curious of what you all think about it. Is it a good idea? Can it succeed? Have you any suggestions regarding the categories, tags or the general idea? :)

Hello there,

Yes, I think it is 'a good idea'. I should think the possibility of success, is dependent upon how much assistance, you receive. Hmmm, I feel you have covered a good deal of ground re; categories. Personally, I have a stronge affinity for c*str*tion. Generally, the non gory kind. Particularly with re; to recidivist sexual predators. Seems, I am fond of stories involving women c*str*ting sexual assailants in self-defence or as retribution, for an assault. However, I also seem to have an interest in stories involving an accidental (or deliberate) blow delivered to the testes by women. But, the woman needs to regret the action or those women witnessing the incident, need to show sympathy for the poor lad. Seems, I enjoy stories of women striking back at another woman by gelding that woman's man. Yes, I am a strange bird!lol

All the best,

Messalina

Selftailer
11-14-2019, 02:30 AM
A strange, intriguing, beautiful bird. :iluvu:

The_SM_Master
11-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Ok, thank you for the replies, I was starting to think that my idea is totally sh***.

Nevertheless I am already going forward and rent a Google Compute Engine with 24 CPUs and 630 GB RAM to evaluate faster (my pc at home is just to bad for the amount of data).
"Amount of data?" - Yes, I have a collection of about 250.000 english stories which are related to the overall topic.

Due to the time passed, since I started this thread, I have a new idea, but have to check how easy it is: Instead of a classification, maybe one could define a list of (simple) tags and tag the stories. With that, one can find stories e.g. with ball popping but wihtout bloud. Depending on the tags of course. I will try that the next weeks and will come back here then :-)

Messalina
11-14-2019, 06:42 PM
A strange, intriguing, beautiful bird. :iluvu:

Hello Selftailer,

You are sweet! I really needed to hear something complimentary today. Thank you, much!:)

Warm regards,

Messalina

Messalina
11-15-2019, 04:24 PM
Best of luck!