PDA

View Full Version : Found a ball busting girl, and she's hot!

try
01-15-2020, 06:21 PM
Stacy, who goes by the title of BallbustingStacy, is 25, beautiful, and she kicks hard! Based in London, she's got a profile on Fetlife, (search her name if you're a member) and on Twitter https://twitter.com/BbustingStacy and has a website https://stacyballbuster.bandcamp.com/. All these sites have a contact option if you'd like to arrange a session with her.

try
01-16-2020, 03:45 PM
I had a closer look at Stacy's Fetlfe profile, and apparently in one of her videos, 'A Date with my Knee', the man pukes after Stacy knees him! There's reviews by guys who've had a session with her on her Fetlife profile, all of them rate her highly. Stacy caters for those who want a fairly gentle session, and for those who like it hard, she kicks hard!

bustedballboy
03-20-2020, 09:53 AM
Wow! Quite a find!

She claims that she ruptured and destroyed a guy's testicle for real in one of her videos ("Squeeze Me") and that it had to be removed. Really?!

ismiregalde
03-24-2020, 06:35 AM
Has anybody seen any of her videos?

The_SM_Master
06-06-2020, 06:51 PM
Wow! Quite a find!

She claims that she ruptured and destroyed a guy's testicle for real in one of her videos ("Squeeze Me") and that it had to be removed. Really?!

Does anybody have bought the video and can confirm that you see it pop? How long is the video?

tke504oa
06-06-2020, 07:34 PM
I have seen it, it is a little over a minute, and yes she squeezes it till it ruptures.

shet
06-08-2020, 12:34 AM
I have seen it, it is a little over a minute, and yes she squeezes it till it ruptures.

Have you bought it? or is it free on the internet and you have a link?

tke504oa
06-08-2020, 07:04 AM
I bought it. It is pretty good, but short.

The_SM_Master
01-19-2021, 04:11 PM
So, after thinking about if or if not I should buy the video, my curiosity won and I bought the short clip last year.

It is definitely an absolute waste of money. There is no visible rupture, just some ball squeezing. I would not recommend buying it!