View Full Version : New story from Skweezme at last

skweezme
05-02-2020, 05:18 PM
She’d fastened me to her Cross in the dungeon. Legs spread apart and fastened down. Wrists raised above me and apart. Fastened. A thick belt around my torso. Fastened.

I was immobilised, vulnerable. Naked and strapped firmly to the strong wooden frame.

She tied a cord round my cock and balls, separating them. Making my erection harder.

“You OK?” she asked.

“I...I...yes...”

“Not too tight?”

“No, it’s...ok”

“Good!”

Her hand moved to my penis. Her strong fingers wrapped around it. Her hand was warm as it enclosed me. She began wanking me.

I groaned.

“Don’t worry! I’m not going to make you cum. I just want to make you harder. So I can hurt your cock more!”

“Yes Mistress!” I gasped. But I could feel the faint waves of orgasm starting to build. She noticed. Just held my cock. Tantalising me with little squeezes.

“Is this nice?” A quick rub then just holding my straining cock

“Oh Mistress...oh...please?”

She laughed and took her hand away. My erection bobbed up.

“Not yet! If you’re brave I might let you cum later!”

She unbuttoned her bodice slowly, watching my reaction.

This was so cruel!

My cock was so hard. Her breasts were revealed in her lacey bra, her gorgeous cleavage. She was magnificent! She’s a six foot tall voluptuous amazon, even taller in the boots she was wearing. A masochist’s wet dream for me. Or nightmare.

My hard-on got even harder, as was her wicked intention

“But first you’ve got to earn it haven’t you?”

“Oh yes! Please Mistress!”

She laughed

“Let’s see if you can then!”

She sauntered over to the wall where she had a selection of whips and paddles and stuff. She had a fantastic body ¬and gorgeous strong legs.

I knew I was in trouble. She was going to hurt me. She was going to enjoy hurting me. I hoped I was going to enjoy it. We’d waited so long.

Having made her selection she came back with two leather paddles and showed them to me.

“This one...” she slapped it into her hand “...is nice and heavy. I’m going to use it on your balls”

I gulped. She laughed.

“And the other one is a bit more slappy and stingy. Perfect for your cock!”

She slapped it into her hand.

“Hmm. Very stingy! You ready? Look at me!” she commanded sharply.

I already was looking at her, her incredible breasts she was flaunting at me.

But I tore my gaze away and looked into her eyes. Mischievous amusement with a sadistic glint.

“...I...OK Mistress...but please...”

She suddenly slashed at my erect cock with the paddle she was holding.

I screamed.

She laughed. Carried on, blow after blow. Side to side, then straight down on top of my erection. I couldn’t take the pain of it. Stingy wasn’t the word. It felt like my cock was burning, every blow increasing my pain

“...aaargh...oh...please Mistress..!” I begged

She stopped for a moment. I gasped in relief.

“Hmmm...OK. Time your balls took a bit of a beating then!”

She lashed my cock hard a couple more times.

I didn’t actually see her change to the other paddle, the heavier one. I was too focused on the incredible burning pain in my cock.

Then my balls exploded.

At first it was the shock of the impact, then the sickening ball-pain welling up. I gasped.

“Open your eyes! Open them!”

I hadn’t realised they were screwed shut.

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” she said, tapping the paddle into her hand, looking keen to carry on.

“I...I...oh God! Yes Mistress!”

“Good! I knew you’d like it!”

“Yes Mistress...but...”

She swiftly drew her arm back then smashed her heavy paddle into my balls again.

And again.

And again.

By now I was screaming, couldn’t help myself. The sickening pain was so intense.

She stopped. Her hand caressed my balls, then my face.

“Oh come on...I’ve only just started! Let’s see if you can be a bit quieter! OK?”

“I...” I gasped “...OK Mistress!”

“Good! Well done!” she smiled. I found myself smiling back.

Then she smashed me in the balls again. And again.

I screamed. Just couldn’t help myself.

“Oh dear dear dear! Still too noisy aren’t you? I’m going to have to gag you. And I’ve hardly started!”

My mind was in turmoil. I’d waited for this so long! I was relieved she wasn’t going to stop but I wasn’t sure if I could take it. I wanted to, didn’t want to let her down after all this time. She seemed to really enjoying hurting me. But she knew I wanted it.

As she sauntered over to the table with her collection of implements and devices I found myself thinking how lucky I was that this gorgeous woman wanted to torture me. Those incredible strong and shapely legs! Her amazing breasts!

My balls were still sore and aching, my cock still felt like it was burning. I could see it had gone bright red from her thrashing.

She came back to me with a ball-gag.

“Lean forward” she commanded.

She ****** the ball into my mouth. She wasn’t gentle. I had to open quite wide for her to fit it in. Then she roughly tightened the strap around my head. It was partly practical to make me quieter, and partly ritualistic. I knew I was entering another dimension of submission and pain

“There, that’s better! You won’t be frightening the neighbours!”

She picked up the heavy paddle again The ball paddle. Looked hungrily at my balls with a sadistic gleam.

Rubbed my bound balls gently with the paddle.

“Hmmm...you ready for this? Just take deep breaths...”

I knew I was just going to have to take it. I was frightened but also strangely exhilarated.

She raised her strong arm, paused .

“You ready? Here goes...”

She really put her weight and strength into her blows.

I was screaming and begging behind my gag, bound to her cross and defenceless as she smashed her heavy paddle into my balls again and again.

I couldn’t take it but I just had to. I was trying to beg her to stop but my words were caught at the gag. But she knew she was hurting me and she was enjoying it.

Again and again.

My pain didn’t matter to her. Or it did matter to her, this is what was she was enjoying. She didn’t want to disappoint me. After all, I’d paid £300 for the pleasure of her sadistic attention.

But the unrelenting pain was impossible to take. But I just had to. It was unbearable. My mind went into subspace. It was all a blur.

Eventually she stopped beating my balls. Untied me from the frame of the cross. Let me lie down and put a blanket over me. I was trembling in reaction to the pain

“Can I get you a drink of water? Coke? You need sugar”

This was because she intended carrying on torturing me, she wasn’t just being nice.. Didn’t want me flaking out

I accepted the coke she offered.

“Thank you Mistress”

“I’ve only just started!” she warned.

“Yes Mistress” I sipped the coke.

I’d already had enough. I’d forgotten what it felt like, how hard it was to take.

But I didn’t want to disappoint her. We’d been looking forward to this for so long. I’d just have to take it. Take more.

My trembling and shivering was subsiding.

“Right! I think you’ve had enough time to rest!”

I started to sit up.

“Just stay there for a minute!” she commanded. “Lie back down!”

So I did. Tried to relax. Deep breathing. She strode to the corner of the room. From my position down on the floor she looked amazing. Her shapely and strong legs, muscles flexing as she sauntered to the bench in the corner. She looked so big and powerful.

She came back with a spreader bar and leather ankle cuffs. She knelt down and proceeded to stretch my legs apart, fixing them to the bar. I had a wonderful view of her amazing breasts and cleavage as she did this.

She finished and sat back on her haunches.

“OK. Stand up”

I did. It was a bit difficult with my legs spread so wide. But I managed. I looked down at her. She seemed pleased. Then she stood up, towering over me. With my legs spread apart she seemed even taller and more imposing.

I was still trembling a bit, wondering what was coming next. My balls were still aching.

“Put your hands behind your head”

I did as she asked, clasping them behind my neck. I suddenly felt so vulnerable as I looked up into her eyes.

I knew what was coming, but it still took me by surprise.

It happened in a moment. She stepped forward and drew her leg back and kicked me really hard in the balls.

The impact knocked me back and I struggled to keep standing. My hands went to my balls as I doubled over.

“Stand up!” she commanded.

I tried. I was in sickening pain.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

“Hands behind your head! Now!”

I somehow managed it. She was still pulling on my hair, keeping me upright. She was close to me, her breasts in front of my face. I could smell the musk of her scent. I looked up into her wicked eyes. She drove her knee into my balls and let me go. I collapsed onto the floor in agony.

“Stand up!” she demanded and grabbed my hair again, pulling me to my feet. Somehow I managed it, but only by holding onto her to steady myself. It felt good to touch her but I was also terrified.

Slam!

My world exploded into devastating agony and she let me drop to the floor.

“Phew! I felt that one!” she was rubbing her knee, laughing. I was collapsed at her feet with the spreader bar still holding my legs apart awkwardly. The pain was nauseating, making me retch.

She reached down to me, grabbed my hair roughly and ****** me up again. She was so strong! I staggered to my feet, difficult to get my balance, holding onto her again. It felt so intimate.

Then another piledriver to my balls.

I collapsed in absolute agony, barely conscious of what she was saying.

“OK, nearly finished! But not quite! I want to try my new trample board. I’ve been looking forward to this!”

skweezme
05-05-2020, 03:49 PM
Next part:

“Just stay down there, you don’t have to get up. You’re doing really well!”

I was gasping for breath, doubled up in pain. I hardly heard her.

She knelt down by me and undid the cord from my cock and balls as the world gradually came back into focus.

“You ok?”

“I...I...yes...thank you Mistress! That was...you were...that was really hard!” I gasped.

She laughed.

“Good! I’ll give you a bit of time to recover before I carry on torturing you!” she smiled and gave my leg a reassuring pat.

She leaned on my leg to help her stand up. I winced. She was really heavy.

I gazed up at her - her powerful and cruel legs, her voluptuous body and magnificent breasts. She watched me looking at her, enjoying my reaction. My beaten cock was slowly getting hard again. It was still stinging and my battered balls were still aching.

“OK just stay there and try to relax!”

I hadn’t realised how tense I was. I tried to relax my muscles but they were trembling. I started doing deep breathing. Relax when breathing out. Gradually relaxing, losing the tension.

Meanwhile she was dragging a heavy piece of furniture towards me. The legs were scraping on the ground. It was like a small but substantial low coffee table. She lifted it over me and dropped it down across my hips. It fell with a heavy thud.

Then she spent some time ******* my cock and balls through the hole in the centre of it, pulling them up roughly from above, ******* them roughly from below. I couldn’t help moaning and gasping. She was determined to fit them through. It was agonising, but she eventually managed it. It didn’t help that I had a hard-on from her attention.

Then she took the cord and tied it around my cock and balls, not separating them this time. She seemed satisfied.

“There! That should hold them! Don’t want them escaping do we? Not too tight?”

My cock and balls were now stretched up through the hole in her trample board, held firmly in place.

“No Mistress” I gulped.

Then she stepped onto the board. It creaked a little under her weight.

I knew that what was going to happen next was inevitable. Tried to slow my breathing down again. Take deep breaths. Prepare.

“Ready?”

“Oh Mistress...please...”

She could have teased me with gentle pressure, slowly increasing. Remorseless. Inevitable.

But she just licked her lips, lifted her strong leg and stamped down hard onto my balls.

I screamed.

skweezme
05-06-2020, 04:45 PM
“Oh dear! I’m going to have to gag you again! Can’t have that noise!”

She picked the gag up off the floor and knelt by me.

“Open!” she commanded, holding the gag in one hand.

“Oh!...Oh!...Mistress...please...!”

“Open your mouth wide!”

“Please! Mistress...please!!!” I sobbed. I couldn’t help it. I was begging.

She raised her fist and punched my trapped balls hard.

“Aaargh!” I screamed. She ****** the ball gag into my open mouth, grabbing the side of my jaws with one strong hand and ******* the gag in with the other. She roughly lifted my head up and fastened the strap tight behind my neck.

“Mmm...mmmph...”

“That’s better!”

Then she fastened cuffs around my wrists and clipped them to eyelets on the legs of the table.

She stood up again. Stepped up onto her trample board. Looked down at her bound and gagged and terrified victim.

Despite my predicament and knowing what was coming but not knowing exactly what was coming I couldn’t help but marvel at this cruel Goddess standing over me, and how lucky I was to be where I was.

She gently placed a foot on my trapped balls and started gradually leaning her substantial and voluptuous weight on them.

The pain was incredible, the worst pain I’d ever experienced. I was out of my mind, well into subspace. I just wasn’t thinking. I couldn’t think. The agony was overwhelming. I can’t even properly remember or describe what it was like.

I remember at one point she started to use her heels which were sharp and even more painful. I vaguely remember there was more stamping.

I didn’t even realise I’d passed out.

She was kneeling by me, leaning over me. Stroking my cheek.

“It’s OK...it’s OK...I’ve finished now. You OK?”

At some point she’d removed the gag and unfastened me from the trample table. I was lying on the floor with a blanket over me.

I nodded, my mind still awhirl.

“Can you sit up?”

I feebly struggled.

“It’s OK, take your time” her arm went round me, raised me gently.

She put her arms round me, held me. It took me some time to recover.

We just breathed together for a while. I held on to her.

“Thank you Mistress!”

“That’s OK! I could tell you needed it! I think you should eat something. Don’t want you to get sub-drop. I’ve got some cake and cola. You need sugar”

So we gradually got back to normal. My balls were bleeding from her heels but she gave me some cream and told me how to apply it.

At the end of it all when we were back in normal clothes we gave each other a hug. She still towered over me which was thrilling.

“So was that OK? Was I cruel enough for you?”

“Oh, yes thank you...Mistress!”

“Good! I enjoyed it! I’m looking forward to next time...I’ve got a few ideas!”

THE END

skweezme
05-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Hope you enjoyed that story!

I used to write episodic ballbusting fantasies on here some years ago, when it was still a fantasy for me. But then I started doing it in real life, found a regular Mistress and everything. After 10 years seeing my regular Mistress who’s now moved out of the country, I’ve happily discovered a fantastic new Mistress. We had an amazing first session but then we had to go into lockdown, so no idea when we can take it up again.

But the frustration has got my creative writing juices flowing again!

So this story’s a blend of both Mistresses and as true as I can make it. Hope you liked it! Keep safe!

Richy
05-11-2020, 11:46 AM
Well done, I enjoyed reading all 3 parts. Takes me back to the early days before video clips on the internet became common. Read many a cracking story but not any of late.
Thank you .

skweezme
05-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Well done, I enjoyed reading all 3 parts. Takes me back to the early days before video clips on the internet became common. Read many a cracking story but not any of late.
Thank you .

Cheers Richy!