PDA

View Full Version : True story about a girlfriend who won't stop hitting his balls

skweezme
05-19-2020, 03:11 PM
“My Girlfriend (26) has a weird obsession with my balls. She likes to hit my balls and watch me in pain. She just can’t stop doing it.”

Full true story here

https://percolately.com/mikewc/guy-advice-girlfriend-hit-testicles/?fbclid=IwAR1i8syRVbZ4QVEBoAYGy-CPY9tY-eUn9G7cqdpy9oet4Zi3wRj1G9YjfQE

He gets advice on the forum and follows suggestions, but she can’t see what’s wrong with doing it and carries on regardless.

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-20-2020, 04:56 AM
Pussy censored to p*ssy!

Whatever next!

ThomHow
05-21-2020, 02:12 AM
“My Girlfriend (26) has a weird obsession with my balls. She likes to hit my balls and watch me in pain. She just can’t stop doing it.”

Full true story here

https://percolately.com/mikewc/guy-advice-girlfriend-hit-testicles/?fbclid=IwAR1i8syRVbZ4QVEBoAYGy-CPY9tY-eUn9G7cqdpy9oet4Zi3wRj1G9YjfQE

He gets advice on the forum and follows suggestions, but she can’t see what’s wrong with doing it and carries on regardless.

Heh, for one of us this could be heaven, but I can see why the guy is really struggling with her fetish.

Balloney
05-22-2020, 02:20 PM
I enjoy rough ball play, but if this guy doesn't, why doesn't be break it off with her? If he's not into it, this is messed up.

I know some posters fantasize about a woman like this or about even more psycho women who want to ******** men against their will, or other crazy stuff like that. But it is fun as play if it's erotic for the receiver or especially both involved. If not, it's just violence.

Dude comes off as wimpy, too. Apologizing to her when she hit him in the balls when he didn't want it.

stman
05-26-2020, 01:20 AM
At first I thought they were mismatched then at the end her arguments (what about my needs! etc) were super manipulative, kinda psycho tbh.

In fantasy she'd be great for constant ballbusts, but in reality she'd probably be manipulative about everything...

I once had a chance to play with a real knockout at a party. After hanging out for a bit she obviously had no concept of boundaries. Then later someone saw her stealing change and she probably stole from my friend too. Sometimes you gotta go with your gut, even when you reallly want action--or just go for it and hate yourself later when the consequences roll in :jumpsmile