PDA

View Full Version : Testicular Marriage Contract

JackPort
06-10-2020, 02:35 PM
Hi folks,
if you think it's time to settle down and get married... here's the formalities...:D

(Extensions and comments welcome, especially from wives;).)

JackPort
06-10-2020, 02:40 PM
Preamble
The signatories agree (i) that conjugal life will be functioning in the best way, if the female part is in control, (ii) that males, due to their erratic and primitive temper need strict guidance and training by a female to be able to comply and (iii) that testicles are key to controling a male‘s urges and priorities. Consequently, this contract clarifies ownership and appropriate use of male genitals.

§1 Right of Ownership
1. With this contract coming into force, the male‘s genitals are transferred irrevocably to the ownership of the wife.
2. The male will keep the wife‘s property and hold it clean and ready for her access.

§2 Terms of usage and accessibility
1. The wife may use her dick and balls like any other object of utility. However, she has to protect privacy to avoid public nuisance, and permanent damage is only allowed under the conditions of §6.
2. The wife has the right to access her dick and balls anytime, and the male is responsible for granting her this right, in accordance with her specifications.

§3 Training
1. An integral part of appropriate ball use is frequent training consisting of kicking, kneeing and squeezing balls in combination with explaining the expected behaviour to the male. Repetitive rituals will support the male‘s success in adequate behaviour.
2. Property comes with responsibility: the wife shall use her balls frequently, at least daily, to ensure a consistent and sustainable training effect.
3. For times of prolonged absence of the wife, she shall take provisions for self-training or entrust a female friend (under confidentiality) to train the male in her stead.

§4 Prohibition of male satisfaction and right of de-erection
1. Male orgasms are strictly prohibited.
2. Masturbation will be punished significantly more strictly than any other offense. As a guideline, at least 200 kicks in the balls or 30 minutes of ball treatment are due.
3. To assist the male in complying with this rule, he shall be de-erected at least once a day by ball treatment as long as required for the dick to stay limp even at sexual stimulation.

§5 Termination of the contract
1. This contract can be terminated by the wife, if a common reason for a divorce applies.
2. Termination by the male must be expressed three times with at least one week time for consideration between. After the third time, the wife has to agree.
3. Termination of the contract will only come into force after c a s t r a t i o n of the male (see §6).

§6 C a s t r a t i o n
1. The wife is entitled to c a s t r a t e the male, if one of the following conditions applies:
a) Extreme inobedience for a prolonged period that can not be regulated by training (§3)
b) Repeated violation of the masturbation prohibition (§4)
c) Termination of the contract (see §5) – if this condition applies, the wife must c a s t r a t e the male
d) From ten years after this contract coming into force the wife may c a s t r a t e the male at any time of her choice without giving further justification.
2. C a s t r a t i o n shall be performed by crushing the balls. Special wishes of the male should be taken into account.

Date Owner male

Balloney
06-15-2020, 11:36 AM
Preamble
The signatories agree (i) that conjugal life will be functioning in the best way, if the female part is in control, (ii) that males, due to their erratic and primitive temper need strict guidance and training by a female to be able to comply and (iii) that testicles are key to controling a male‘s urges and priorities. Consequently, this contract clarifies ownership and appropriate use of male genitals.

§1 Right of Ownership
1. With this contract coming into force, the male‘s genitals are transferred irrevocably to the ownership of the wife.
2. The male will keep the wife‘s property and hold it clean and ready for her access.

§2 Terms of usage and accessibility
1. The wife may use her dick and balls like any other object of utility. However, she has to protect privacy to avoid public nuisance, and permanent damage is only allowed under the conditions of §6.
2. The wife has the right to access her dick and balls anytime, and the male is responsible for granting her this right, in accordance with her specifications.

§3 Training
1. An integral part of appropriate ball use is frequent training consisting of kicking, kneeing and squeezing balls in combination with explaining the expected behaviour to the male. Repetitive rituals will support the male‘s success in adequate behaviour.
2. Property comes with responsibility: the wife shall use her balls frequently, at least daily, to ensure a consistent and sustainable training effect.
3. For times of prolonged absence of the wife, she shall take provisions for self-training or entrust a female friend (under confidentiality) to train the male in her stead.

§4 Prohibition of male satisfaction and right of de-erection
1. Male orgasms are strictly prohibited.
2. Masturbation will be punished significantly more strictly than any other offense. As a guideline, at least 200 kicks in the balls or 30 minutes of ball treatment are due.
3. To assist the male in complying with this rule, he shall be de-erected at least once a day by ball treatment as long as required for the dick to stay limp even at sexual stimulation.

§5 Termination of the contract
1. This contract can be terminated by the wife, if a common reason for a divorce applies.
2. Termination by the male must be expressed three times with at least one week time for consideration between. After the third time, the wife has to agree.
3. Termination of the contract will only come into force after c a s t r a t i o n of the male (see §6).

§6 C a s t r a t i o n
1. The wife is entitled to c a s t r a t e the male, if one of the following conditions applies:
a) Extreme inobedience for a prolonged period that can not be regulated by training (§3)
b) Repeated violation of the masturbation prohibition (§4)
c) Termination of the contract (see §5) – if this condition applies, the wife must c a s t r a t e the male
d) From ten years after this contract coming into force the wife may c a s t r a t e the male at any time of her choice without giving further justification.
2. C a s t r a t i o n shall be performed by crushing the balls. Special wishes of the male should be taken into account.

I realize this is a femaledom site, but I just like having my balls played with. I want my wife to obey me, and not vice versa. But she can use my genitals for sexual pleasure just about any time she wants if she is not on her period and I am not having some major health issues or under some important deadline. That should work both ways in a marriage.

If you want to play domination games in the bedroom, that can be fun. But 24/7 would be an awful life. Getting your balls completely crushed until they are useless?-- that's an unhealthy fantasy. It would also ruin the fun for the rest of your life.

I know people have their own kinks, but having the balls ruined so she can't play with them later? What is the fun in that? I think there is a good chance I'll get my squeezed and spanked really good tonight. But I enjoy that, and I'd like to be able to have that happen again along with sexual intercourse and other fun stuff for years to come. Wouldn't you feel bad about not being able to have sex with your wife for years to come if she actually did ruin them?

I'd imagine your contract is fantasy. But how realistic that your wife...or girlfriend.. would want to enlist a friends help to abuse your balls? What if she picked some ugly fat friend? Is that going to be hot for you? 'Open' relationships tend to break up. It doesn't work well. If you want to raise kids in a real marriage, this isn't a good idea. If you presented a real wife or girlfriend with this contract, she'd either have to be really kinky to go for that. If she plays with your balls and gets to the female friend fantasy part, she might not like it. You might think its hot if she takes it out on your balls. But you'd have to deal with the silent treatment or whatever she does when she gets upset. So this contract sounds more like something that a guy who wants to think about ********** fantasizes about, than something that makes sense to present to a woman.

I also don't get why men would want to eat their own semen. Some of these other people's kinks are just plain nasty. Of course some men wouldn't understand my wanting to get my balls squeezed and hit either.

Takkyuu_tama
06-16-2020, 08:43 AM
Legalese can be pretty hot sometimes. It's not 100% my style, but I like your idea. I think "the wife shall use her balls frequently, at least daily" is pretty heavy "topping from the bottom", though. The husband could be required to hurt his own testicles and keep a detailed punishment record at his wife's request. He may have to draw randomly from her pre-determined list/box of ball torture assignments (of which it might be nice to enumerate the basic variations in some detail in this contract)

JackPort
06-17-2020, 01:17 AM
Hi, just to make it clear: of course it's pure fantasy!
And in fantasy the friends are slender and pretty. I imagine that they are amazed about the husband's good behaviour, like helping a lot in the house and serving them etc. when they visit, and after a while they start asking questions to the wife, who eventually tells them how it works. It could be e.g. like in the old Whizzer Black comics, if you know them, or in diverse CFNM fantasies.
And about the ****** thing: the idea is rather that this ultimate option is in the air. If the husband behaves well, there is no reason to ***** him, after all, because - as you say - he is more useful with his goolies intact. But that the wife is the one who decides about it, is a kick to some of us.

JackPort
07-12-2020, 09:22 AM
Like these from Whizzer Black for example... (while I don't specifically like the dress thing, the situations are quite what the contract might be used for.)

Balloney
07-13-2020, 09:31 PM
And in fantasy the friends are slender and pretty. I imagine that they are amazed about the husband's good behaviour, like helping a lot in the house and serving them etc. when they visit, and after a while they start asking questions to the wife, who eventually tells them how it works. It could be e.g. like in the old Whizzer Black comics, if you know them, or in diverse CFNM fantasies.
And about the ****** thing: the idea is rather that this ultimate option is in the air. If the husband behaves well, there is no reason to ***** him, after all, because - as you say - he is more useful with his goolies intact. But that the wife is the one who decides about it, is a kick to some of us.

Doing housework is a part of your fantasy? I hope your wife appreciates that.

Balloney
07-13-2020, 09:56 PM

Doing housework is a part of your fantasy? I hope your wife appreciates that.