PDA

View Full Version : Ball crusher boards?

Balloney
06-15-2020, 12:24 PM
My wife is not a 'mistress.' She doesn't dress in leather or role play the part. She doesn't get me naked and bark orders at me. She doesn't tie me up and feed me semen. I am glad that is not the case. I do like to have my balls played with, and I craved post-orgasm torture back when my penis was sensitive to that. The most I want in the way of role-play is maybe a bit of playful flirting in the bedroom, some flirtatious words or a bit of strictness during post orgasm torture.

My wife also thinks it's weird to tie me up. We've played a little like that. She's not really into it. She suggested I tie her up once as newly weds, but I didn't take her up on it. I wish I had. Now, she thinks it's weird. That's okay. It's not a big desire for me.

We've got some vibs for her. I got one of those penis extender rubber things. It's not something I need. But on occasion, I have had sex with her wearing that just so she could feel what it would be like if my penis were even bigger. That's a good one for just before her period so she has some time to heal. :) I've got a few penis rings which I mainly have used to isolate balls for ballplay. I used them a bit for post orgasm torture several years ago, but it made the feeling of the penis head not sexy feeling, so I haven't done that much.

So basically, that's about the extent of our toys. I did leave a wooden spoon in the bedroom we used for handjobs when we had little kids and used to swat or threaten them with it if they misbehaved. I left that laying around and asked for a handjob, then asked for her to play with my balls. She saw the spoon, thought that might be easier. It was a bad pain. I chickened out after a few swats and asked for her hand. Lesson learned. She probably didn't know I'd set that up.

Now, I'm thinking about a ball crusher as a toy, maybe one of those clear ones. I'm thinking something besides Amazon because I don't want my kids seeing my purchase online, even though we could get free shipping from prime. I am not sure, sensation-wise, what one of those crushers would feel like. Does it just hurt or does it hurt in a sexually arousing way? Some of them have a hinge up above the penis, and some have four holes for screws to apply even pressure. How does the sensation compare? If Is the feeling anything comparable to a woman squeezing your balls with her hand? I like the sensation when my wife does that, just pushing my limits a bit.

The reason I did not like the wooden spoon is it just hurt in a certain spot. My wife's hand is more padded and spreads sensation around. I'm wondering if the more three-dimensional squeeze of a hand feels a lot better than flattening them between two pieces of plexiglass. I doubt my wife would find the look balls squeezed, but she might surprise me.

The reason I am considering this is because handjobs tire out my wife's hands. She's in her forties, but she complains about joint paint, usually after hand jobs, sometimes after cooking or other hard work with her hands. I hope it is not arthritus. I'd like some options for play that are a little easier on her.

I'm also thinking about suggesting a fleshlight. I hope that doesn't freak her out too much. We've got a trash bag full of sex toys at the bottom of the closet under the clothes. I hope our kids never dig into them. I wouldn't like them to see a fleshlight in there. But I am also concerned about my wife thinking it is weird and not wanting much to do with it. I'll have to discuss it with her. Are any of them as good as a hand? How do they compare to a nice tight vagina? I'm thinking that might take some pressure off her hands and still allow her to play with me.

Is there anything for ball spanking that feels more like the palm of a hand, not a wooden paddle, that might be a little easier on her hands?

When we have sex, it is usually intercourse, but sometimes I need sex when she doesn't or she is on her period.

Btw, I am not looking for advice about divorcing my wife, getting another girlfriend, etc.

Takkyuu_tama
06-16-2020, 08:33 AM
Hey, I want to somewhat recommend a couple of things. The crusher in this album of mine here: Aki tests out the Crusher (https://imgur.com/a/QQKsy), is pretty good and wasn't awfully expensive, but you do have to get used to putting it on without pinching skin as you get the posts closed in the holes...and then, the other metal posts do stick out a bit which do tend to keep your partner at distance. I've been looking into a clear crusher with the cock hole, but I'm not a fan of the hinge (since tilting is one of the biggest problems for a crusher anyway) and most of the clear ones look to be too small: Getting scrotum skin jammed against screw threads is not what I want. There's a good-sized, four-screw one I've had my eye on recently but it's about $100 USD. Still, sometimes best is actually cheapest...

For hitting, I've had this bonger (https://i.imgur.com/zt7L6yD.jpg) for about twenty years now and I haven't found one this good. Here's a gif of it in action: Ow ow ow ow (https://imgur.com/8ZfC7aH) It's a dense foam material with some weight to it, and delivers mostly just good solid, lightly cushioned impact. The handle flexes just enough. Most of the others I find have a metal flexing handle which might work, but I like this plastic.
It looks like TheKinkShop and BodyTools have some similar items listed as "bongers", but I can't be sure they feel the same.
But perhaps this isn't fun for her hands either? She could drop it down a large wrapping paper tube or PVC pipe onto your balls, maybe, but in that case you could use all kinds of things...

Hope this helps!

Balloney
06-16-2020, 01:00 PM
Hey, I want to somewhat recommend a couple of things. The crusher in this album of mine here: Aki tests out the Crusher (https://imgur.com/a/QQKsy), is pretty good and wasn't awfully expensive, but you do have to get used to putting it on without pinching skin as you get the posts closed in the holes...and then, the other metal posts do stick out a bit which do tend to keep your partner at distance. I've been looking into a clear crusher with the cock hole, but I'm not a fan of the hinge (since tilting is one of the biggest problems for a crusher anyway) and most of the clear ones look to be too small: Getting scrotum skin jammed against screw threads is not what I want. There's a good-sized, four-screw one I've had my eye on recently but it's about $100 USD. Still, sometimes best is actually cheapest...

For hitting, I've had this bonger (https://i.imgur.com/zt7L6yD.jpg) for about twenty years now and I haven't found one this good. Here's a gif of it in action: Ow ow ow ow (https://imgur.com/8ZfC7aH) It's a dense foam material with some weight to it, and delivers mostly just good solid, lightly cushioned impact. The handle flexes just enough. Most of the others I find have a metal flexing handle which might work, but I like this plastic.
It looks like TheKinkShop and BodyTools have some similar items listed as "bongers", but I can't be sure they feel the same.
But perhaps this isn't fun for her hands either? She could drop it down a large wrapping paper tube or PVC pipe onto your balls, maybe, but in that case you could use all kinds of things...

Hope this helps!

The first two links require a password. I was thinking of a crusher like this, https://www.amazon.com/Master-MO106-Penis-Testicle-Crusher/dp/B008WEP5HE/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=testicle+crusher&qid=1592332600&s=hpc&sr=1-1

But I would rather have one that tightens on the top and doesn't have a hinge. That gives more control and can provide even pressure. My wife might freak out at the idea and not have much to do with it. She doesn't eroticize being kinky. She was hesitant to spank my balls at my request early in our marriage. I suggested spanking with a belt and she thought that something was wrong with me. After she'd gotten 'densensitized' through years of spanking and squeezing my balls, I left the wooden spoon out.

As far as sensations go, I'm not sure the bonger would cut it for me. What does it feel like? I did not like the wooden spoon because there was a sharp pain instead of one place instead of a more spread out pleasureful pain from a just-hard-enough spanking with the palm of a woman's hand. My wife has occastionally used the back of her hands, and I don't like nuckles either. Does a bonger feel like a punch with knuckes or is it more similar to a palm spanking as far as the feeling goes? I'm thinking I could get that as a massage toy, then suggest it as a ball-spanker, that it might be easier on the hands, or just leave it in arm's reach just before a ball spanking and let it be her idea like I did with the wooden spoon.

I even tried the wooden spoon with a bit of rubber padding from a broken sex toy we had. I still did not like it.

What does a ball squeezer feel like? I got a nice ball-squeezed handjob yesterday. She squeezed just hard enough to where I almost asked her to lighten up but didn't quite do so, then she was doing some rubbing or grinding thing with the balls down there. It took me to a high state of pleasure. I'm into ball busting, squeezing, or whatever, for pleasure, not to be 'dominated.' Anyway, is there any way to get sensations like that from a ball busting board if we added that as something to play with. I can't see my wife getting excited seeing it and wanting to play with it. My understanding is that once it gets down so far, she should just tighten a quarter turn or so to play around. What does it feel like? Is it anything like hand-squeezed ball busting? Her hands do get tired if she crushes for a while. I'm just trying to still have fun and make it easier on her. I am also more kinky about toys like that.

I say I am not into being dominated, but I did like post orgasm torture, which required her to keep going while I tried to get away when we did it when I was still sensitive. I did like it if she could manage to keep going. Once I told her to keep stroking no matter what, and she was spanking my balls during our play time. She had them either pulled out making a ring between thumb and forefinger and spanking with the other hand or they were in a penis ring. I was asking her to lay off on the balls, but she just kept up the smacking and didn't let up. That was really hot for some reason. I wouldn't tell her to keep up on the balls after I said not to. I think she forgot which set of instructions were for which. I won't tell her to keep doing that, but it was hot. Spanking after orgasm has been kind of hot, too, and I've requested that once or twice when I was truly horny.

deballs
06-17-2020, 09:50 AM
Now, I'm thinking about a ball crusher as a toy, maybe one of those clear ones. I'm thinking something besides Amazon because I don't want my kids seeing my purchase online, even though we could get free shipping from prime. I am not sure, sensation-wise, what one of those crushers would feel like. Does it just hurt or does it hurt in a sexually arousing way? Some of them have a hinge up above the penis, and some have four holes for screws to apply even pressure. How does the sensation compare? If Is the feeling anything comparable to a woman squeezing your balls with her hand? I like the sensation when my wife does that, just pushing my limits a bit.

I have this one from BastienneCross (https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/736713326/cock-and-ball-crusher-heavy-duty-acrylic). It's a solid one: the edges are smooth and the plates do not flex. If I get into the crusher without any warm up hits/slaps, I often catch myself saying, 'my balls looks pretty cramped, lets fully turn the screws three more times', but once the pain registers I'm squirming to get out. It can definitely push limits. The sensation is level and sustained compared to a ball-in-hand squeeze, which are more like steep spikes with a gradual descent. A mix of both sensations can be achieved by a combo of the crusher (at low intensity) and impacts to the plate by, as Takkyuu_tama mentioned, a bonger.

Takkyuu_tama
06-17-2020, 09:56 PM
I have this one from BastienneCross (https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/736713326/cock-and-ball-crusher-heavy-duty-acrylic).

Yes, this is exactly the one I had my eye on. It's hard to justify the cost right now (my wife: "Don't you already have four ball crushers, not counting my actual hands?") but that one looks pretty much ideal.

A mix of both sensations can be achieved by a combo of the crusher (at low intensity) and impacts to the plate by, as Takkyuu_tama mentioned, a bonger.
I'm amazed I've never tried hitting the plate before! I'm wondering how awful that'll be.

deballs
06-17-2020, 11:35 PM
@takkyuu_tama: Totally understand; I have too many chastity cages. Fortunately this is my first and only crusher.

Have fun with the hits, but don't go too crazy!

skweezme
06-23-2020, 05:28 PM
Yeah my new Mistress is looking for a ballcrushing device. She's tried a hinged one not with me. Wants something more easy to fit on and use. My previous Mistress had one a slave made and she used it on me. It was a sort of box with spikes that screwed in. I thought she only had it hanging around for intimidation but she actually used it on me. I was already totally out of it in delirious subspace at the time, so don't remember the details. And don't really remember the agony. But I remember it was so painful.

Any suggestions of a good ball-crusher would be most welcome :0

deballs
06-23-2020, 06:51 PM
Yeah my new Mistress is looking for a ballcrushing device. She's tried a hinged one not with me. Wants something more easy to fit on and use. My previous Mistress had one a slave made and she used it on me. It was a sort of box with spikes that screwed in. I thought she only had it hanging around for intimidation but she actually used it on me. I was already totally out of it in delirious subspace at the time, so don't remember the details. And don't really remember the agony. But I remember it was so painful.

Any suggestions of a good ball-crusher would be most welcome :0

I recommend the one I have:

I have this one from BastienneCross (https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/736713326/cock-and-ball-crusher-heavy-duty-acrylic). It's a solid one: the edges are smooth and the plates do not flex. If I get into the crusher without any warm up hits/slaps, I often catch myself saying, 'my balls looks pretty cramped, lets fully turn the screws three more times', but once the pain registers I'm squirming to get out. It can definitely push limits. The sensation is level and sustained compared to a ball-in-hand squeeze, which are more like steep spikes with a gradual descent. A mix of both sensations can be achieved by a combo of the crusher (at low intensity) and impacts to the plate by, as Takkyuu_tama mentioned, a bonger.

Takkyuu_tama, I read the imgur screenshots and wow. That's a wild session.

Hey, I want to somewhat recommend a couple of things. The crusher in this album of mine here: Aki tests out the Crusher (https://imgur.com/a/QQKsy), is pretty good and wasn't awfully expensive, but you do have to get used to putting it on without pinching skin as you get the posts closed in the holes...and then, the other metal posts do stick out a bit which do tend to keep your partner at distance.

Takkyuu_tama
06-23-2020, 08:29 PM
Takkyuu_tama, I read the imgur screenshots and wow. That's a wild session.

It was a fun time. :loveeyes Distance doesn't have to be awful.
If that album was new to you, maybe you'll like this one too: Aki and Me - A Long December (https://imgur.com/a/yRZFk)

deballs
06-23-2020, 09:04 PM
It was a fun time. :loveeyes Distance doesn't have to be awful.
If that album was new to you, maybe you'll like this one too: Aki and Me - A Long December (https://imgur.com/a/yRZFk)

Solid picture set. I agree with your day 9 caption and the destruction makes it look worth the wait.