PDA

View Full Version : A Ball-Spanking/Beating Game

Balloney
07-13-2020, 09:52 PM
A game to play with the wife.

She holds his balls, making a ring with thumb and forefinger and separating them with his body with one hand (the left unless she is a leftee). The other hand slaps his testicles. This keeps him from going anywhere, makes it easier to isolate the balls for slapping/beating, and makes it possible for her to deliver squeezes.

She can slap as many times as she wants with medium or light slaps. If she does a hard slap and he closes his legs or tries to block or asks her to lay off, she gets a point. Set what is a 'hard slap' by testing. It should be just hard enough where he can possibly resist closing his legs.

She slaps his balls. If she delivers a hard slap, someone gets a point. If he doesn't put up resistance, he gets the point. If he does, she gets a point. Set up what constitutes a 'hard slap' before the game starts. She hits lighter going up harder until he says that is the maximum. Negotiate what constitutes a lighter side of a 'hard slap'. A lot of this is subjective.

She can do a double hard slap, too. If he keep his legs open and doesn't block or ask her to lay off, he gets two points. If she gets him to close his legs or block, she gets two points.

If the hard slap doesn't work anymore, you can renegotiate a harder slap as the maximum 'hard slap.' A competitive girl may just hit harder, which is part of the fun. She can also hit other areas on the balls,side or bottom or whatever, or deliver a lot of medium slaps to get him to close his legs to get points.

If she loses, he can get a prize, a blowjob, some teabagging for the beaten balls, choice of sexual position later, etc. If he loses, he could perform oral sex on her, her choice of sex position, or also, post-ejaculation, he could get a punishment, 20 hard slaps or something like that. Or 10 if no flinching and add one for every time he flinches or blocks.

The man can call off the game and there can be some punishment for that or he just loses the bet.

I wanted to play this with my wife tonight. She was tired and did not want to remember the rules, so she ended up just beating my balls pretty hard and well instead.