PDA

View Full Version : Am I Nuts to Do This BB Stuff (Full story, True.)

Balloney
07-17-2020, 01:06 AM
Yesterday, my wife and I were supposed to have sex, but we were waiting on a delivery that did not show up. The same story this morning. My wife wasn't feeling up to sex, and offered me a 'wild handjob' like I had last time. The last time, she hit my balls about has hard as she ever had. I was trying to get her to play a game with a random hard slap, but she just gave me hard slaps. And I was so 'ball horny', I just lay there and took it and it quickly began to feel like almost like a constant orgasm mixed with that ball pain that you don't really know to say whether it is pain or not. It was intense.

But honestly, I was a bit concerned for my balls. My balls make testosterone and I just started taking shots. My wife plays with my balls from time to time during handjobs at my request, but usually there is some squeezing or light to medium spanks. Could this effect testosterone production? The other night, she was giving me what I consider to be hard spanks on the balls. But I dared not ask her stop because it felt so good.

So tonight, after lots of delays, I lay in bed to college the 'wild handjob' she offered. I said the hard slaps were probably too much and I should go with lighter slaps with random hard slaps occasionally. I suggested a game again, where if I flinched after a hard hit she hit one ball on the side three times, and if I did not she rubbed my penis. She didn't want to have to concentrate on rules of a game. So she started doing random strength hits. I suggested she hit all over, so she was hitting on the sides of balls and the underside. This hurt, but in a good way. I started groaning and lifting my crotch to her, taking these kind of random punishments, and the more intense hits on the bottom of the balls as I lifted them up for her to get that point better. She clapped her hands, getting both sides of my balls at the same time. After a while, I asked for that again, then asked for it harder.

Tonight, I asked her to hit my arm with the same force she was hitting my balls. It was hard enough just where I could feel a little pain, like a slap, but that's pretty hard on a fully extended squeezed ball, IMO. She kept it up until her hands got tired. I had her 'clap' a bit after that complaint. Finally, she finished me off with a hand job, squeezing my balls, hard from m perspective, at my request. I said if I were sensitive to keep stroking after orgasm, which she did. I was a little more sensitive than normal, but not 'torture' sensitive. She kept stroking for a little while after ejaculation, which was good, though I eventually asked her to let go of the balls, which she did. After the orgasm and the first bit of sensitivity subsided, she was squeezing my balls and it hurt.

I got in the shower and felt around at the damage. The left nut was a little warm in one place. Everything seems normal otherwise.

A few days ago, I suggested she tie me up for birthday sex. She associates that with violence and did not want to do it. But she actually does restrain me, since, at my request, she'll hold me by the, "You're not going anywhere mister" hold, the one where she holds your balls with the forefinger and thumb making a ring between the balls and the body while squeezing with her hand. Ball slapping and squeezing don't seem violent to her because I've gotten her used to it. She's also pulling out and squeezing and then slapping them. That takes it to a new level, but I don't think she realizes that.

The other night, after a night of ball busting, we had sex the next day, and I couldn't orgasm from sex. She finished me off with a ball squeezed orgasm.

So I ask, should I lay off on the ball busting. Maybe as I approach fifty, orgasming after a night of intense sexual activity can be more difficult. Or maybe I'm getting myself accustomed to needing hard ball play to orgasm, and that's not good. What do you think?

And why am I asking you guys? Some of you are more messed up and badly conditioned than I am.

JockMe
07-17-2020, 01:44 PM
Al! I can add is that for my 50th birthday my wife isolated both my balls in a finger noose and smacked them 50 times.

I get hard just thinking about it.

pseudonym02
07-17-2020, 03:02 PM
If you are in doubt about your health, stop!

Balloney
07-20-2020, 05:09 PM
If you are in doubt about your health, stop!

I don't have any pain other than maybe the slightest tenderness after a session. It is just that I have heard when men have testicle cancer, doctors ask if they experienced any blows or trauma to the testicles. And I had low T, and my balls make the stuff. I've gotten some T shots.

But I really enjoy the ball spankings and my wife is giving more of them with more of a desire to please.

Balloney
07-20-2020, 05:30 PM
Al! I can add is that for my 50th birthday my wife isolated both my balls in a finger noose and smacked them 50 times.

I get hard just thinking about it.

Is that the same thing as a hangman's noose, but small enough for a finger? The tying method sounds interesting. My wife gets a grip on my balls by putting her ring finger and thumb between my balls and my body and pulling out. Sometimes she'll squeeze a bit with that hand while slapping.

But only 50 slaps? My wife delivers hundred, maybe two or three a second. How does your session end. When she gets to 50 does she say thats it? Or maybe she slaps so hard you aren't asking for any more?

sebi40
08-02-2020, 02:31 AM
I am 57 married with a vanilla wife
BB is not the only BDSM pleasure I enjoy
I still have sex with my vanilla wife with very little BDSM in, mostly in my mind.
We tried BDSM 10 years ago but it was such a turn off for her that our intimate relation went off for a while.
Living in Austria, I am heavily going to prostitutes (prostitution is legal)
In fact I have some preferred sex worker were I enjoy a mixt BB and sex in one session (In general I am mixing up BB with intercourse, but I have also separate BB sessions)

Now there are 3 things we are both concerned:
1. Will BB damage your sexual desire
- Yes, that why I am trying to mix, I mean to have first BB but still intercourse at the end. Still I love BDSM sessions in general without intercourse and I am also doing that. I still have sex with my vanilla wife but I have to admit that my penis in general is not as hard as in a BDSM session. Than yes there are side effects, for me penis is not as hard as in BB sessions, for you it is an ejaculation issue. It is probably more a psychological thing and not about affecting Testosteron production. Testosteron anyhow move down with age

2. Will BB cause testicular cancer. I read a lot about and there is no prof that hitting any part of the body will cause cancer. You are lucky that your wife plays with you. Generally you should avoid to loose your balls sensitivity. I notice that after too much heavy BB, balls become less sensitive. Making a break for a while then BB sensitivity will come back. That is also good for the lady because can deliver same pain with less effort. Generally my recommendation is to evaluate a hard limit and not crossing than to try to cool down for a while in order to regain balls sensitivity

3. You asked if you are nuts. Well, I asked myself that for many years but later I accepted myself. I tried to quit my BDSM fantasies and thoughts but I could not do it. This is how I am.

Balloney
08-02-2020, 05:53 AM
I am 57 married with a vanilla wife
BB is not the only BDSM pleasure I enjoy
I still have sex with my vanilla wife with very little BDSM in, mostly in my mind.
We tried BDSM 10 years ago but it was such a turn off for her that our intimate relation went off for a while.
Living in Austria, I am heavily going to prostitutes (prostitution is legal)
In fact I have some preferred sex worker were I enjoy a mixt BB and sex in one session (In general I am mixing up BB with intercourse, but I have also separate BB sessions)\

How does your wife feel about you going to prostitutes?

sebi40
08-02-2020, 03:58 PM
How does your wife feel about you going to prostitutes?

Let's focus on the topics you described. I took my time to address them.

Regarding how our wives are feeling. Well mine does not know that I am paying for BDSM, on the other hand she decided not to do it with me.
Yours decided to do it with you even if she does not enjoy it.
I can say that in both cases it is not OK, but we are not living in a perfect world.

Balloney
08-02-2020, 05:09 PM
Let's focus on the topics you described. I took my time to address them.

Regarding how our wives are feeling. Well mine does not know that I am paying for BDSM, on the other hand she decided not to do it with me.
Yours decided to do it with you even if she does not enjoy it.
I can say that in both cases it is not OK, but we are not living in a perfect world.

So she doesn't know? Maybe if you could talk her into squeezing, spanking, etc. you could tell her mid-session.:soomad

If my wife didn't do it, I wouldn't have anyone else do it either. The intercourse thing could also set you up to bring diseases home.