PDA

View Full Version : Icrementally getting a girl into ball busting

Balloney
07-20-2020, 05:25 PM
About 20 years ago, as a newly wed, my wife was eager to please me as her husband. We were very much in love. We had sex every night for a while, but she said she'd be sore the second night. She was really tight and years later she confided in me that whenever I entered her when we were newly weds, it would hurt. I'd broken her in as a virgin. After the first baby, the pain issue stopped.

Since she'd be sore from intercourse, we'd do one night of intercourse and the next night handjob, with handjobs every night during her period. She has a kind of toothy mouth and when we first married my penis head was very sensitive, such that blow jobs did not feel good. She got to be quite good at handjobs. As newly weds, I asked her to spank and squeeze my balls a bit. She was really concerned that she would hurt me. I assured her that it is okay. So it has been in the bag of trips during handjobs ever since.

When we were newly weds, I suggested she use a belt on my balls. She didn't want to that. That seemed like something violent. But maybe four years and a couple of kids into our marriage, I left a wooden spoon (used to discipline the kids) laying on the bed, intentionally, before she gave me a handjob. I wondered what the wooden spoon would be like. She saw it laying her as she started to give me a ball-slapping handjob, and suggested she try that. I agreed. I only took a whack or two before backing out. That was way too intense. I even put some rubber off another sex toy to pad it. Still, it was too sharp in too limited an area, not the good ball pain I thought I'd get out of it.

Some time later, I saw some post-orgasm torment on this site. I remembered masturbating as a youth, wondering what it would be like to continue one when it was too sensitive to continue. It seemed rather erotic. So I asked my wife to do it to me. I had her just palm the top part of the head, first. That was too intense. I was twitching as she did it. That turned her on and turned into regular intercourse quick. So during a subsequent handjob, I asked her to keep on stroking after I came. She did, and I turned my body with my penis pointing toward the bed to protect the head. Clearly, I needed to be tied up.

But my wife associated tying someone up for sex with violence. I'd strap my own hands during post orgasm torment with some velcro straps and rope, but she never got into it. I have never been able to have her strap me down and push my limits. It's not her thing.

But she'll get that 'You're not going anywhere, Mister' grip on my balls where they'd pull of if I tried to escape, and spank my balls, so she does restrain me in that sense. That's familiar to her. She'll also squeeze my balls with a grip that feels strong to me and span them with spanks that seem hard to me, hundreds of spanks in a session. We are going through a phase of renewing our love in our marriage, making an effort to please each other, which seems to have sparked her interest in sex more. She's going on a trip. She told me how when we got back, she was going to whack my balls. She hasn't suggested her sex ideas like that to me in years.

I'm getting ready to make a toy while she is away. I bought a swimming noodle. I'm planning on putting a wooden rod in it (taken form a dollar store plunger.) It's a little wood rod that fits int he swimming noodle hole and has a bit of weight to it. I'm wondering how to spring it on her. Maybe I could tell her I made her a massager for her calves and back (to whack them with) before we have our sex plan time, and just leave it on the bed during ball-spanking time, or I might suggest it as a ball-spanking too. She'd probably be cool with it as a ball-spanking tool if I introduce it as such, but she could think of it as weird. I could introduce it as a tool that is easier on her hands. But I think I'll massage her with it and leave it conspicuously in sight before she works over my balls. I've told her I want a two or three hour sex session, so I am hoping we can do all kinds of stuff.

My wife isn't really into the idea of squeezing until I cry for mercy. She doesn't seem to get off on a power trip. We have played a bit where she hits me a lot of times and tries to make me close my legs with a hard slap, but she doesn't really seem to be into pain. So I don't emphasize the pain aspect of it and just emphasize the pleasure. I'm not sure it actually hurts really. Ball pain feels good, the kind she's been delivering.